Stevi has performed Les Mis songs in West End!

StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now I know CVs can be exaggerated, but look at this.
Is he then playing a character in X factor rather than being himself?

http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=172614&presenter=1

Comments

• delzdelz Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been on American Idol?
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    well in Les Mis he played Ten'ardier which isn't exactly meant to be a singing part, more a comedy part in the show, so it seems he was destined to play the part in X Factor too XD
  • Jack_RamoneJack_Ramone Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    On what world can he pass for 26?!
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On what world can he pass for 26?!

This was years ago????..
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    I have said all along, the guy is a fraud playing a part on a TV show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he really got a daughter then?
  • mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was he the one that worked in a call centre?

I know I could go and have a look on YT but I really don't feel like watching it again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I reported on here ages ago that he was 'fake'

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2013486&highlight=fake

And as I thought, he continues to perform and act as the comedy performer of the show which is clearly what the producers wanted from him....putting his comedy/panto acting skills to great use
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like he's worked solidly in musical theatre for years. There's no way he could commit to a call centre job doing that.

So is he singing badly on purpose?
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Haha heard this a while ago, nothing surprises me. I'd say none are in the finals based on just talent. The stories always reveal themselves
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    topcat3 wrote: »
    Looks like he's worked solidly in musical theatre for years. There's no way he could commit to a call centre job doing that.

So is he singing badly on purpose?
    Actually, it's a classic side job for aspiring West End performers - Connie Fisher (winner of How To Solve A Problem Like Maria) worked in a call centre, whilst she was an aspiring theatre performer. She had theatre jobs before 'Maria', and interspersed them with this additional job, presumably for the money. But, like Stevie, the show focused on her being a call centre worker, and conveniently ignored her other previous jobs! I guess the varying shift patterns suit people who need to go off for auditions, evening performances etc. But yeah, I've said for a long time that Stevie has as carefully constructed image as Chloe ever did. He knows exactly what he's doing, has a decent voice (if he chose to display it, but he puts on the ridiculous affectations in line with the 'persona' he's portraying) - he manages to dance and sing without gasping for breath, something musical theatre people are trained to do - but is this year's designated comedy act, and is performing it as required by the producers. It's only the audience who are, so far, utterly in the dark about the reality of his situation. To most of them, he's just this year's bumbling fool!
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    well in Les Mis he played Ten'ardier which isn't exactly meant to be a singing part, more a comedy part in the show, so it seems he was destined to play the part in X Factor too XD

Thenardier may be a comedy part but he still sings
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite clear he is a fake, he's there to just play his part of 'joke act'.

From what I've heard (from people who have met him recently) he's also not a very nice guy.