Comments

• Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just watching her in that sitcom with James Bolam
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never watched Loose Women before but made an exception today as I knew they were showing her very last interview.

It was both very moving and very funny. I certainly had tears on my cheeks when it was over.
  • filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone on Christmas Day should give a toast and a special thought to Lynda and her family !
  • filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never watched Loose Women before but made an exception today as I knew they were showing her very last interview.

It was both very moving and very funny. I certainly had tears on my cheeks when it was over.

Me too ive never watched it before but was so emotional and touched by this inspirational lady !
  • jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she said she was definitely going to make it to Christmas :cry:
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojo2008 wrote: »
    When she said she was definitely going to make it to Christmas :cry:

Yeah, that was the bit that did for me. I was smiling along until then. All that vibrancy and laughter. Who would have guessed it would be less than two weeks? Fantastic, though, that she had that spirit in her so close to the end. Can't help wondering if the round of interviews she did in those last couple of weeks took the best of her strength and knocked her flat as she must have been running on adrenaline. Having said that, I think that would have been the way she wanted to go, judging by what she was saying throughout. She went out with a blast and made her mark but it is upsetting that she didn't get her Christmas.