Options

Is Amanda Holden mentally ill?

Comments

• Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest, do you think Gino D'Acampo and Adam Hills are mentally ill too?

OK, I know the latter was for charity, but they were both revealing a lot more than Amanda.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    Just out of interest, do you think Gino D'Acampo and Adam Hills are mentally ill too?

OK, I know the latter was for charity, but they were both revealing a lot more than Amanda.

No comparison...bib...;-)
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she's mentally ill; just a desperate attention-seeker.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both showing erogenous zones. Why is it any different for a 40 year mother :confused:In fact some may say its worse and equally attention seeking.

It's less distasteful than How Miley C. Stands with her legs splayed out and pulling her underwear up between her legs. She does it to shock.

AH is more like "what the butler saw"
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not actually a glamour model. I think she's done some modelling in the past but never glamour.

Plenty of glamour model type images on Google. It's not her main job I know, but she has done plenty of glamour modelling.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cultureman wrote: »
    "In olden days a glimpse of stocking was ........." - seen as a sign of mental illness!

Clever :)
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. I wouldn't wanna give up the desire to repeatably punch her in the face.....
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Publicity, fame, a desire for attention, because someone suggested it to her, a playful expression of her sexuality, a "wardrobe malfunction".

It amazes me that in 2014, people are still unaware that females enjoy sex, and sometimes actively pursue sex and sexuality for its own sake. Footballers are forever taking their shirts off and flexing their pecs, you don't call of a sectioning when it happens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Nice ares, and Im a hetero female
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    Publicity, fame, a desire for attention, because someone suggested it to her, a playful expression of her sexuality, a "wardrobe malfunction".

It amazes me that in 2014, people are still unaware that females enjoy sex, and sometimes actively pursue sex and sexuality for its own sake. Footballers are forever taking their shirts off and flexing their pecs, you don't call of a sectioning when it happens.

There is a big difference between a bloke showing a bare chest and somebody flaunting their arse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a big difference between a bloke showing a bare chest and somebody flaunting their arse!

There really isn't. I take it you have never been to a beach before? Best stay away if you find seeing flesh so disgusting!
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Amanda but she is vain and attention seeking. She has a great figure so combining her vanity and neediness for attention = bum flash. She has a raucous sense of humour so she would not see anything wrong with doing the shot. This Morning will be okay about it, she is drawing attention to their show.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty of glamour model type images on Google. It's not her main job I know, but she has done plenty of glamour modelling.

She did some underwear shots very early in her career but that's it. She really isn't any kind of glamour model.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To answer the OP's question, she has a classic case of narcisstic personality disorder.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So says the forum's resident psychologist ..
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No comparison...bib...;-)

Oh come on, if that had been a female presenter (e.g Davina McCall) doing a full-frontal nude piece to camera, the reaction would have been absolutely vicious. Charity or not.

And the comparison to Gino D'Acampo is still valid. He showed a lot more than Amanda and he simulated sex on camera, but it's Amanda who gets the vile comments because she's a woman.

Just a small sample of the Daily Mail comments:

"No wonder violence against women is rampant when celebrities are setting examples like this."
    "What has happened to western culture that women feel they need to do this kind of thing?"
    "Pathetic attention seeking woman."
    "does any women have self respect now a days?"
    "Women have no shame!"
    "Not something that male presenters have to do..."
    "women these days are so embarrassing."
    "You know a woman is getting really desperate when she resorts to exposing her body to the nation in lieu of having any actual presenting talent."

Hundreds of similar comments on there...
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really, both are normally hidden with "everyday" clothing.

You could response to that with "so a persons knees are sexual are they?" and actually, up until recently yes they were. A woman who showed her knees was considered a bit of a sort. We used to call breast meat "white meat" to avoid even saying the word breast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did some underwear shots very early in her career but that's it. She really isn't any kind of glamour model.

She has posed in several lads mags over the years. To me that's glamour modelling, however this is the most pointless debate I have ever been in!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To answer the OP's question, she has a classic case of narcisstic personality disorder.

Because she got her bum out?......okay.
  • Options
    Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People read too much into things celebrities do.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't mentally ill. Just the botox makes her appear to be ?
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like one hell of an ass that, shame its not a bigger pic :(

:D
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Cannot stand her. Never liked her. Biggest attention seeker ever and SO unlikeable.

This doesn't surprise me, she's so desperate.
  • Options
    stesul63stesul63 Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Actually, you can see she is wearing a G-string.

My you did zoom in close ;-)

If she is mentally ill for showing her ar$e I hope she stays that way :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite ironic that all of those who accuse her of attention seeking are the ones getting worked up about it and are giving her attention!