Options

The Pandorica Opens - clip (Merged)

124»

Comments

• Options
    dvirgodvirgo Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Bobsir wrote: »
    Yes I have. I believe it was posted yesterday, but I'm sure there are some who still haven't seen it so it'll be useful to them.

Ah, Ok. I'm late again
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allen_who wrote: »
    Very good... I'm wondering if the Doc ends up getting help from the Weeping Angels in the Finalé.

He's going to need help from somewhere with all those enemies baying for him, and it was intersting to see a stone
    Dalek
    in another thread with spoiler pics, and also a Cybermen with its head snapped off in the early season trailer.

Clearly these are hallmarks of the Angels.

Also seeing a young Amilia is in the finale you would have to believe we have missed a vital plot point in Ep 1 which pivots around her now??

Also - good to hear the word
    Zygon
    again in Dr Who after about 35 years :)

There was a reference in The End of Time that the Time Lords who were punished by Rassilon were like Weeping Angels...if they actually are then maybe they would help the Doctor...but then why did they kill in the Aplan Mortarium? Sending people through time allowed them to gain power, but death?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »

That had me trying not to laugh in the office :o
  • Options
    zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ja88ed wrote: »
    That had me trying not to laugh in the office :o

The crew must have been cracking up, looks so much like they're 'riding' a Sybian! :D:o
  • Options
    CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would i be insane to suggest that:
    The Pandorica is a TARDIS with a working chameleon circuit?

We know the Doctor's current TARDIS will somehow be destroyed, and in the Lodger the Doctor hinted that someone was trying to build either a TARDIS or time engine of some sort, what if someone succeeded in doing so a long time ago and can use it to trap the Doctor inside?

Just a very wild theory!
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    There was a reference in The End of Time that the Time Lords who were punished by Rassilon were like Weeping Angels...if they actually are then maybe they would help the Doctor...but then why did they kill in the Aplan Mortarium? Sending people through time allowed them to gain power, but death?
    I thought it was basically that when they voted against him they were told to "be like the weeping angels of old" by standing with their hands over their eyes in front of everyone.

At the time I took it to be the Time Lord equivalent of making them stand in the corner facing the wall, or wearing a dunces hat. :D
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    I thought it was basically that when they voted against him they were told to "be like the weeping angels of old" by standing with their hands over their eyes in front of everyone.

At the time I took it to be the Time Lord equivalent of making them stand in the corner facing the wall, or wearing a dunces hat. :D

So basically, a Time Out Lord :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Exactly, they had been put on the naughty step.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Will some helpful person PLEASE tell me what this thread says. It's blocked on my network :mad: and has the interesting title (which is how I found it)
    A River begins life as a Pond.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3248954
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's 1.30 on the day before The Pandorica Opens and the BBC have only 1 clip posted :cry:!!!!

Come on!!! Even one of a
    Dalek Megane/Mini (delete depending on your opinion - one suits the back of the new Daleks the other the overall shape and colours)
    would be something!!! Friday is going VERY slowly :eek: :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They probably figure that so much has been leaked already if they show any more it would be possible to construct the entire episode :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rorschach wrote: »
    They probably figure that so much has been leaked already if they show any more it would be possible to construct the entire episode :D

From what's been speculated here and in other places we've got enough to construct an entire series let alone one episode (and quite possibly more than one spin off series as well) :cool: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    It's all Gallifrey Base's fault! If certain people on there hadn't so much spoilering with info and pictures, we'd have a couple of clips to look at. But because they can't be trusted...
  • Options
    Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »

You're very welcome. It is most funny!