Misfits - Series 4 Discussion

Comments

• StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liked psycho rudy and jess,finn and the stepmum and curtis and probation woman were boring.! Wanted more rudy and jess,am baffled about where the humer has gone.
    This has got to start picking up.:-(

The what? Do you mean Hummer? If so, I'd not noticed one at all:confused:
  • RubydollRubydoll Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My other half wondered if the probation workers has done a curtis(boy/girl) as you don't see them at the same time (i think) or maybe curtis sees dead peeps. I cant remember if she has been seen by the others. In fact I don't recall much at all except rudy and his ukulele and imaginary rapist uncle so I'm probably wrong anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Rubydoll wrote: »
    My other half wondered if the probation workers has done a curtis(boy/girl) as you don't see them at the same time (i think) or maybe curtis sees dead peeps. I cant remember if she has been seen by the others. In fact I don't recall much at all except rudy and his ukulele and imaginary rapist uncle so I'm probably wrong anyway.

When they were in the bar together the bar man says to Jess that they've been there all night and did she want to join them. I'm pretty sure he said 'they' and 'them'. But maybe that's his way of speaking and he meant just Curtis.

Jess screwed her face up a bit. I wonder if only Curtis can see the young attractive woman and other people either don't see her or see her looking different.
  • MobolocoMoboloco Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kine wrote: »

Jess screwed her face up a bit. I wonder if only Curtis can see the young attractive woman and other people either don't see her or see her looking different.

I thought that too, Have we ever had an ep where it involves a character being able to project what you want to see all of the time so everybody see's different?.. not just morphing/transforming into one person to fool somebody.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The what? Do you mean Hummer? If so, I'd not noticed one at all:confused:

Humour - I suspect
  • RubydollRubydoll Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kine wrote: »
    When they were in the bar together the bar man says to Jess that they've been there all night and did she want to join them. I'm pretty sure he said 'they' and 'them'. But maybe that's his way of speaking and he meant just Curtis.

You may be on the right lines there.
  • MercierMercier Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone still watching this show? The shark jumped, it's been lying rotting on the beach for over a year now and one superpower they desperately need is Nathan's ability to rise from the dead and he left at the end of series two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Mercier wrote: »
    Is anyone still watching this show?

No. No one whatsoever.

:rolleyes:
  • Mr MoriartyMr Moriarty Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cutler!!! :D
  • Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Well i guess thats curtis leaving then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Curtis :eek: Hope they fix this, i want them to keep Curtis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    Humour - I suspect

Doh - that would make semse:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is like most of the other episodes this season - perfectly acceptable, entertaining, sort of lesser version of what has came before
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear - absolutely sobbing here:o:cry:

I wasn't even a fan of Curtis. So well done.:cry:
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    No disappearing off to save people from land mines for Curtis!
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    The last "original" has gone. I really wasn't expecting that. I was hoping for an manufactured happy ending. :cry:
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:

No original characters left now, and only two still alive in the Misfitverse for a chance of ever coming back.

Can't say I'm sad though, Curtis was just bordom on legs.
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wasnt a big fan of curtis, but i am genuinly shocked! :eek:
    i thought they would find a way around it, hes turn back time power would have been helpful there. :rolleyes:
    cant believe there are no originals and only 3 left.
    didnt enjoy the animal cruelty involved in that episode but it redeemded itself with the shock ending! :D
    hoping next week we finally find out the barmans secret.
  • shareegirlshareegirl Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was not expecting that, have been watching Misfits since the beginning and I cried a bit...
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Not really been a big fan of the Curtis character, but that scene with the Guinea Pig was hilarious.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    Not really been a big fan of the Curtis character, but that scene with the Guinea Pig was hilarious.

I must admit I giggled a bit at that scene. :o

Didn't expect Curtis to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    I never liked Curtis so I wasn't too pushed by his passing. Rudy still doesn't particularly appeal to me. He's there. Whatever.

I really like Jess. The actress is great. Finn is ok. I hope he and Jess don't get together. They'd be an odd pairing and he's a bit of a sap, god love him. Re: the series. I dislike how episodic it is. There needs to be some kind of narrative. One is lacking in this season in particular. The episodes have been perfectly fine (bar, perhaps, the first) but nothing exceptional.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was not even a Curtis fan that much, but I found that scene oddly quite emotional - pity we are now left with only three main character, two decent ones and one shit one (not warmed to finn at all) - the characters at the mo are nowhere near as dynamic and well defined as the first lot - Rudy is good, and jess is likeable, but fin is just irritating, and alex seems bland.
  • MobolocoMoboloco Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree about Curtis, I didn't really like his character but I'm sad he's gone. It feels detached from the true misfits now all the originals have gone :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Wasn't expecting a Curtis death but I'm not sorry, I know he was the last original but he was sooo boring I'm glad they got rid of him. I really hope we get a new character though as there is only so much they can do with 3 Misfits.

I think Rudy and Finn work well together and Jess is great too. Not a Jess/Finn fan, hope they don't go down that route.

Again, Joe Gilgun is brilliant as Rudy, I really like the actor and the character. I did like Nathan (hey Barry!) but prefer Rudy which is something I never thought I'd say.

Miss Kelly a wee bit. We need some more MOUTH on the show!