Options

Capaldi's dr..

chattswhochattswho Posts: 193
Forum Member
Am i right in thinking that capaldi's dr will be facing the master, daleks (& davros) & cybermen in all one season.

Comments

• Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where has anything been said about The Master?
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chattswho wrote: »
    Am i right in thinking that capaldi's dr will be facing the master, daleks (& davros) & cybermen in all one season.

You are right about the Daleks and the Cybermen, yes. But not that sure about the Master, though.

There has been a rumour going around for the last four or so months, that Charles Dance is in line to take the crown from John Simm, but nothing more than that at this stage.

Regarding the Daleks. Originally the Daleks weren't going to appear in this next series at all. But Peter Capaldi is such a big fan of them, that he practically begged the production team to let his Doctor have a story with them. Eventually they gave in and said that they would let them appear.

In the latest short trailer, first shown last week, it sounds as though Davros is talking, and then lapses into a proper Dalek voice. So Davros may be seen in DW later this year. He may not have died when the Crucible blew up in Journey's End.

I did read online last week, that the Daleks won't be appearing until the scond half of the series. Well, not before episode 6 at the earliest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the Daleks and the Cybermen, the Master we`re not so sure and it doesn`t look likely judging by recent reports but you never know.
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor needs to get his Sonic screwdriver, put the Daleks on rewind and the Cybermen on pause, simple.:D