Rebecca's woes continue

CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/x-factor-star-rebecca-fergusons-5081431

I like Rebecca and think she's a real talent - but looks as if her life could take a step backwards again. I know we all make choices in life and she perhaps - has not made the wisest of ones at times - but can't help feeling sorry for her and her kids.

We are all human and seek comfort from those who are there for us in our hour of need - even if they may not be the best people to surround ourselves with.

Comments

• d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    What I don't get about Rebecca is that during her time on the show, she had this real classy and stylish way about her. Everything from her songs, to the way she dressed and her whole persona.

Yet since then, she's ranted like a fishwife on Twitter and seems to have so much drama and now we see she's dating a drug dealer. Who knows though, maybe she just likes bad boys, but I do think she could do a lot better. I don't get why certain girls go for these idiots when there are so many decent guys around who don't get a look in.

She is a real talent though, I wish her well.
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    What I don't get about Rebecca is that during her time on the show, she had this real classy and stylish way about her. Everything from her songs, to the way she dressed and her whole persona.

Yet since then, she's ranted like a fishwife on Twitter and seems to have so much drama and now we see she's dating a drug dealer. Who knows though, maybe she just likes bad boys, but I do think she could do a lot better. I don't get why certain girls go for these idiots when there are so many decent guys around who don't get a look in.

She is a real talent though, I wish her well.

have you considered she's maybe not too bright?

talented, 'classy'......and a bit dim? yeah i think that's possible;-)
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why, but I just get the impression she isn't as nice as she portrays. I have no real basis of that, just a feeling I get for some reason.
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,623
    Forum Member
    As sad as it seems, girls tend to go for "hard lads" because they feel safe in their presence.

The problem is that love is one of life's little mysteries. Being in a relationship with a drug dealer, this guy is probably an arrogant sod behind closed doors and for all we know poor Rebecca might just feel like she's trapped in a relationship and is too scared to get out so is just going along for the ride.

I suspect the same would've applied to Mel B until she got punched and that was the nail in the coffin of that relationship.

Thing is, even if this fella is jailed will Rebecca find her Mr Right - or another drug dealer?