Heidi on LF just now - set to walk? (Merged)

Comments

• AmericanViewerAmericanViewer Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    she was my one big hope to confront Stephen... damn!
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She came out of prison with the swollen lips. I have my doubts she had Botox or anything similar in there.

I just think it is wrong when anyone knocks another persons body features.
    We don't live in a perfect world so why should anyone expect all females to have perfect lips, hair, eyes etc.

Oh I absolutely agree and the first thing I see when i see Heidi is a nice lady and a gentle soul
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    I am amazed that I like her - I didn't expect to. I will be sorry when she's gone.

At the moment I'm just intrigued about the whole Ivana thing...
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    She came out of prison with the swollen lips. I have my doubts she had Botox or anything similar in there.

I just think it is wrong when anyone knocks another persons body features.
    We don't live in a perfect world so why should anyone expect all females to have perfect lips, hair, eyes etc.

i tend to find that the people who knock other peoples appearance, usually look like the back end of a bus themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish Heidi well , she is a nice lady . She looks fragile and vulnerable and sad .
    I hope she can find happiness with her birds and find peace in her life
    I liked her in CBB , and would love her to stay but I think she needs to go

Yes its such a shame she is going. She's my favourite. There's so much to her and she's so witty. I love the way she talks about her love for her birds - its so sweet
  • debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she has had enough of the St Stephen complex, she always looks really fed up and walks away...that together with a possible drug issue could be enough I reckon...but would any of us want to be in there with that group? Not me for sure!:eek:
  • hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    i tend to find that the people who knock other peoples appearance, usually look like the back end of a bus themselves.

So true. :D

Heidi said the other day that she was 'in a coma' and she'd rip in Stephen when she woke up, which I took to mean she was on some sort of medication/drugs.

And I also couldn't miss the shock of Ivana's entrance all over her face. I am really keen to know their shared history. ;)
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Bring on Westwood!
  • debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Bring on Westwood!

Noooooooo please protect us from another (in my opinion) egomaniac!! :eek:
  • Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debi wrote: »
    Maybe she has had enough of the St Stephen complex, she always looks really fed up and walks away...that together with a possible drug issue could be enough I reckon...but would any of us want to be in there with that group? Not me for sure!:eek:

She said she could take Stephen on when she woke up and I'm sure she could.

She's been in prison for 3 years so she's probably more than able to cope with being banged up with people she doesn't like very much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is just plain rude!

Why is it, unless a female is a perfect 10 in everyway, someone/s has to always slag them off!

If you bother to go & research & see pictures of Heidi, her lips are the very ones she was born with!

And your problem with her lips are????

Erm... really?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2002/Oct-11-Fri-2002/photos/fleiss.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    Yes its such a shame she is going. She's my favourite. There's so much to her and she's so witty. I love the way she talks about her love for her birds - its so sweet

She is so devoted to those birds. It's just a shame she hasn't handled her personal life better. Way back in the 80's early 90's when she was the queen of Hollywood she had it all sewn up and even her much lower key business ventures today are cool, but there is something about the underbelly of criminal world that still attracts her, so she will never find the happiness she deserves. Do you know who she's dating at the moment? He's vile

And the drugs have to stop. Look how Stephanie has aged and look at Heidi...just breaks your heart.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Spratt wrote: »
    She said she could take Stephen on when she woke up and I'm sure she could.

She's been in prison for 3 years so she's probably more than able to cope with being banged up with people she doesn't like very much.

Touche!
  • WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've found Heidi to be a really interesting housemate, I've really warmed to her. Although I totally respect her decision, if she does go I'll miss her, I love the things she comes out with :D
  • dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is so devoted to those birds. It's just a shame she hasn't handled her personal life better. Way back in the 80's early 90's when she was the queen of Hollywood she had it all sewn up and even her much lower key business ventures today are cool, but there is something about the underbelly of criminal world that still attracts her, so she will never find the happiness she deserves. Do you know who she's dating at the moment? He's vile

And the drugs have to stop. Look how Stephanie has aged and look at Heidi...just breaks your heart.

Do you think the drugs haven't stopped? That's my guess.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for the link. Makes me feel really sad for Heidi. She does come across as damaged, such a shame because she genuinely seems to be trying to find peace etc but maybe can't let go of the past.
  • jettajetta Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is very sad, but understandable given the recent tragic death of her brother. Amazed how composed she has been at this time, and fully understand the tiredness and jetlag.

Sad loss for the show.
  • VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know who she's dating at the moment?

Dennis is gross, but there's probably not many men who can relate to the life that Heidi has lived. They do have a lot in common in the sex biz and they're both reality show famewhores. It won't last anyway.

I think it's the bad plastic surgery that has ruined Heidi's face, more than the drugs. Living a hard life probably took it's toll too. She has been through a lot.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She’ll be a big loss if she goes IMO and I’ll certainly miss her. She’s the most interesting/intriguing person in there for me and the one I most want to learn more about. Unfortunately it seems I'm now not going to get the opportunity to do so. :(

She’s provided a good counterpoint to Stephen’s preaching with her sardonic responses and it would have been interesting to see how the tension that exists there might have developed. Having said that I do think we could have been seeing the beginning of a more intolerant, bitchy side to her that was just starting to emerge as her patience with him began to run out and she realised others were feeling similarly. I’m therefore not sure if my regard for her would have waned the more we got to know her and thus I would liked to have seen how things panned out with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone else thought that she might have been involved with Donald Trump judging by her reaction at Ivana's entrance and Ivana saying her name straight off...
    and now she suddenly wants to leave for "Personal reasons"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    That would be a pity, as she's one of my faves at the moment and has potential to be an interesting HM.

I doubt it has anything to do with Ivana - I'm just watching the overnight live feed I recorded and they were getting on like a house on fire chatting in the bedroom.

If anything, I thought Heidi looked a lot more lively and happy last night, and she even mentioned she was feeling a lot better at which point Nicola asked if she could dress her up, give her a makeover.

Maybe it is to do with her brother, or perhaps missing her exotic birds:confused:

I'd be sad if she left.
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Maybe this decision has to do with the recent passing of Heidi's brother?

Maybe she isn't coping and needs to grieve properly and in private?

Maybe that's it and understandable if that's the case, it's a shame though because I like her a lot.

Or maybe Stephen has driven her away. :eek: