A clean up from top to bottom

2»

Comments

• Oliver Loxton-POliver Loxton-P Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Conor talked about physical and sexual violence. You can't sparkle up what he said. It was terrible.

People tend to say a lot of things in the heat of the moment but not all is to be taken literally. I guess it's up to the individual to decide just how serious it is. Personally I thought it was a disgusting thing to say which probably tells us more about Conor's mentality than anything else.

A genuine threat of physical and sexual violence? Not a chance. A total overreaction.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,159
    Forum Member
    Alexandra insinuated she had dangerous contacts outside the house, if I remember correctly. That was much worse.

So did Kenneth in BB10 but he got away with it
    Forum Member
    People tend to say a lot of things in the heat of the moment .
    Heat of what moment
    Some silly task that had no bearing on their food for that week.

If he gets that het up over that he really does have issues
  • Oliver Loxton-POliver Loxton-P Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    Heat of what moment
    Some silly task that had no bearing on their food for that week.

If he gets that het up over that he really does have issues

Het up?

I don't remember him being particularly aggressive or angry when he was saying it. It was pretty obvious that it was something he felt he could joke about amongst friends. It was almost as if he was trying to say the crudest thing possible with the intention of impressing his 'gang'. Not the wisest thing to do but certainly not a genuine threat of physical or sexual violence. I felt the matter was dealt with in the correct manner.
    Forum Member
    Het up?

I don't remember him being particularly aggressive or angry when he was saying it. It was pretty obvious that it was something he felt he could joke about amongst friends. It was almost as if he was trying to say the crudest thing possible with the intention of impressing his 'gang'. Not the wisest thing to do but certainly not a genuine threat of physical or sexual violence. I felt the matter was dealt with in the correct manner.

He himself said he felt angry about whatever it was they believed Deana had done to them during that task

He said it