Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have three friends who will not have their kids this year, for one of them it is actually her year but her exes father has a serious op next year and her ex asked if he could have them instead... she agreed because she is a grown up... all of them are having Christmas day on Christmas eve... all of them are doing the whole works a day early and looking forward to it... none of them are on twitter throwing a tantrum... believe it or not there are many thousands of parents who will not see their children on Christmas day itself and they manage to deal with it without inviting the whole of twitter to a pity party.

Disclaimer... if KP takes the kids away next year I will say exactly the same thing.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that Private Emily on the front of this week's OK doing an interview with Pete? The same Private Emily that has been on telly every week of the autumn? Back to school, Bennyboots, you obviously don't know what private means!

I see the medical student is still insisting getting pregnant was a shock and Pete managed to indirectly get in the interview that KP did not breastfeed - a sour case of "milk shaming" if ever I saw one. Just remember dear Peter you took loads of money from SMA for shoving formula down Princess' throat, ok? Remember? So stop making a big gloat about this being your first breast fed baby.

Re: Xmas, well if the kids want to and are used to seeing both parents over xmas eve/xmas day/Boxing day - it should stay that way at all costs as they should come first. Is this the first case of the Second Family Coming First, making them fit in with his plans at the expense of seeing their mother? Or has he realised he can crack Pricey and still be within his rights as it was only a casual agreement? The only thing I can think is - poor, poor children. I've tried to look for a reasonable slant on this one from his perspective - but there isn't one. The other way round and there would be uproar.

What a depressing story.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Is that Private Emily on the front of this week's OK doing an interview with Pete? The same Private Emily that has been on telly every week of the autumn? Back to school, Bennyboots, you obviously don't know what private means!

I see the medical student is still insisting getting pregnant was a shock and Pete managed to indirectly get in the interview that KP did not breastfeed - a sour case of "milk shaming" if ever I saw one. Just remember dear Peter you took loads of money from SMA for shoving formula down Princess' throat, ok? Remember? So stop making a big gloat about this being your first breast fed baby.

Re: Xmas, well if the kids want to and are used to seeing both parents over xmas eve/xmas day/Boxing day - it should stay that way at all costs as they should come first. Is this the first case of the Second Family Coming First, making them fit in with his plans at the expense of seeing their mother? Or has he realised he can crack Pricey and still be within his rights as it was only a casual agreement? The only thing I can think is - poor, poor children. I've tried to look for a reasonable slant on this one from his perspective - but there isn't one. The other way round and there would be uproar.

What a depressing story.

Daisy if this story is true re access over Christmas then I would say it's a bit of both, Cheesus disrupting the normal routine by taking the kids to Emily's parents & rubbing his hands in glee at being able to P*** their Mother off at the same time while appearing if he's doing nothing wrong.

At the end of it, as you say, very depressing & it seems the kids feelings haven't been taken into consideration at all.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It was an act of mercy. Anyway, you still have your pjs, your 6 aprons, your pillow cases, your 4 duvet covers, your 14 bottles of PA pong and your garage-converted-into-gallery full of New/Now/OK! pictures and news clippings. 600 I counted before I fled.

PS. I was too traumatised to check your underwear drawers for fear of what I'd find. :o:D

Thank God for that, I was terrified I'd find 600 puncture holes in my blow up Cheesus!:o
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a depressing story.

I was wondering how long it would be until he mentioned breast feeding. As you said he had no problem endorsing formula milk when Princess was born. He was happy to go along with KP, if she was unable to breast feed because of her implants fair enough but both she and Andre should have kept quiet on the topic if that was the case.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's be honest...if KP was not allowing PA seeing his kids during Christmas ..there would be page after page of abuse levelled at her on here ...
    From what I've read the kids always spend Christmas day with one parent but get to spend a few hours with the other during the holidays.. For one parent to decide otherwise is selfish of that parent
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's be honest...if KP was not allowing PA seeing his kids during Christmas ..there would be page after page of abuse levelled at her on here ...
    From what I've read the kids always spend Christmas day with one parent but get to spend a few hours with the other during the holidays.. For one parent to decide otherwise is selfish of that parent

How did their lawyers come up with this arrangement? Is it true that one parent has them for the duration of the Christmas holidays ? When my daughter was young the court order stipulated she would spend Christmas Eve night then Christmas Day with her Dad one year then the following year Christmas Eve daytime and Boxing day with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Poor Emily ... Having to do photo SHOOTS whilst pregnant ...her being SHY n all ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did their lawyers come up with this arrangement? Is it true that one parent has them for the duration of the Christmas holidays ? When my daughter was young the court order stipulated she would spend Christmas Eve night then Christmas Day with her Dad one year then the following year Christmas Eve daytime and Boxing day with him.

I don't understand it either... A week is a long time to be away from either parent during Christmas
    My ex was a B*****d to me and I hate him to this day...but I would never of stopped him seeing our son during Christmas ... He did that himself .... No parent should have the right to do that over their kids wishes... And yes I would say the same if KP was doing it to him...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That photo where Emily is reading a Mr Men book to Junior and Princess, see how Andre is concentrating so intently on the book. He probably chose it being as they're his favourite books.
    Forum Member
    That photo where Emily is reading a Mr Men book to Junior and Princess, see how Andre is concentrating so intently on the book. He probably chose it being as they're his favourite books.

:D:D

He's engrossed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it was his turn to have the kids for xmas, so why film them celebrating xmas in November>:( and why change the shared xmas arrangements that they have always both agreed to since they split, seems hes using the kids to press her buttons into reacting just to keep himself in the press again, Pricey is not as bright as she thinks she is especially when it comes to men, its just a pity its taken her this long to realise/admit just what hes really all about, had she have told her side and not let rip years ago, he would have been long gone by now, as it is, think this maybe too much too late for those who cant already see what this so called daddy is capable of putting his kids through
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy if this story is true re access over Christmas then I would say it's a bit of both, Cheesus disrupting the normal routine by taking the kids to Emily's parents & rubbing his hands in glee at being able to P*** their Mother off at the same time while appearing if he's doing nothing wrong.

At the end of it, as you say, very depressing & it seems the kids feelings haven't been taken into consideration at all.

The kids have feelings? :o

Are they not just little possessions to be wheeled out as pawns when necessary? Why would their feelings come into it when mummy and daddy are point scoring?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless him.
    He's probably just wondering what all the long words mean, and why Emily has told him he's not allowed to colour in any of the pictures with his new Christmas crayons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless him.
    He's probably just wondering what all the long words mean, and why Emily has told him he's not allowed to colour in any of the pictures with his new Christmas crayons.

Wonder if they've got this one? http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/323564/slide_323564_3074709_free.jpg

Though he probably makes Emily read this one over and over again http://www.prettyflamingo.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/562_MrPerfect_original.jpg
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So it was his turn to have the kids for xmas, so why film them celebrating xmas in November>:( and why change the shared xmas arrangements that they have always both agreed to since they split, seems hes using the kids to press her buttons into reacting just to keep himself in the press again, Pricey is not as bright as she thinks she is especially when it comes to men, its just a pity its taken her this long to realise/admit just what hes really all about, had she have told her side and not let rip years ago, he would have been long gone by now, as it is, think this maybe too much too late for those who cant already see what this so called daddy is capable of putting his kids through

This is puzzling me too, Cym.

I mean, why? Just why?

What's that I hear? Money? Getting one over on the ex-wife? A vain (very, very vain) attempt at flogging a career that's going from strength to strength? Getting us all used to seeing the eternally-shy-Embolism on the cover of OK?

Sounds like he's resorting to desperate measures, if you ask me. The last resort of a desperado.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10881784.Peter_Andre_bears_all_at_Eastbourne_Arndale_Centre/

Strength to strength people, strength to strength

Edit - this did make me LOL
    Surely not the first time the ex Mr Katie Price has had to tackle a big growler.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10881784.Peter_Andre_bears_all_at_Eastbourne_Arndale_Centre/

Strength to strength people, strength to strength

Edit - this did make me LOL

He might be going from strength to strength but there is something important missing from the article...were there 600 people there or more???
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate to admit it, but... after years YEARS of loathing both PA and KP, I have to admit, I am sidling onto team KP, just a smidgen, mind you. Still not convinced entirely.

But! Imagine dealing with the ridiculous passive aggressive man baby that is PA?

Sheesh, Imagine it!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So he says he will propose, she says she will accept...what are they waiting for??

Personally I think he is waiting for a new series, camera crew and a nice plush hotel all arranged as a free holiday. And one more important thing, he CAN't propose until Claire Powell tells him is the right time.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate to admit it, but... after years YEARS of loathing both PA and KP, I have to admit, I am sidling onto team KP, just a smidgen, mind you. Still not convinced entirely.

But! Imagine dealing with the ridiculous passive aggressive man baby that is PA?

Sheesh, Imagine it!

Rather deal with a passive aggressive than a complete off their trolley vicious witch bitch bonkers bury me in a Y shaped coffin here's your new daddy fruitloop. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    He might be going from strength to strength but there is something important missing from the article...were there 600 people there or more???

It's the benchmark by which all tat pimping is judged. More than 600 - Everyone loves you, career on the up. Less than 600 - No one likes you, everyone hates you, may as well go and eat worms loser
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear the comments since Peteys been parading Emily around all pregnancy are not favourable on the DM online are they?
    And I had to laugh and point out how naive the poster was on there that seemed to think that Emily was the first girl that Petey had been with since his divorce :D
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Rather deal with a passive aggressive than a complete off their trolley vicious witch bitch bonkers bury me in a Y shaped coffin here's your new daddy fruitloop. :D

Very funny :D:D
This discussion has been closed.