Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all just to say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you fellow posters on this thread -i see more names have been thrown around to the posts and posters on here -just smile and remember that above all Cheesus loves you :D:D

so to Betty,DD,Cazz,BEL,AS,Art,Kat,Blondie,Cym and J0anne and waves to Lexi on holiday ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS xxxx
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Hi all just to say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you fellow posters on this thread -i see more names have been thrown around to the posts and posters on here -just smile and remember that above all Cheesus loves you :D:D

so to Betty,DD,Cazz,BEL,AS,Art,Kat,Blondie,Cym and J0anne and waves to Lexi on holiday ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS xxxx

Merry Christmas Ella... Hope you and your family have a happy time together xx
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I know it's Christmas, but is there really the need for such nauseatingly sentimental rubbish?

Hey, PA piss-takers, did you know that we're not only spiteful, libellous, amoral and developmentally retarded, but also joy-sucking, demented AND toxic? Isn't it good that PA fans use their precious time to let us know? (I MISS THE ROLLEYE SMILEY)

Also, did PA really sing Imagine? There really is no limit to his delusions, is there? I flippin' hate Imagine, but even I think it's too good for him!

I think the rolleye smilie has been cancelled due to exhaustion :), oh and um I was actually referring to the ex.
    Oh and lastly not a fan of the man, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas to all you lovely people who take the time to post here. You are lovely.

It's my Birthday in the next week (on a special day!)- imagine what PA would do with this?

COMBUSTS WITH THE VERY THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!

:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Christmas to all you lovely people who take the time to post here. You are lovely.

It's my Birthday in the next week (on a special day!)- imagine what PA would do with this?

Have a fab birthday and Christmas ... Try not to combust to much...or you will miss all the fun ;-)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look what happens when I'm banned from posting a link, you all get confused. He didn't do imagine, it was the nauseating one about war is over with the kids choir.
    I'm gonna have to post it now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy birthday dvdp and happy Christmas one and all.

Off to Bluewater now for some insane reason - I could be some time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a lovely time ... Peace to ALL

Merry Christmas :) xxx
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

have a great birthday also as a happy festive season David
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh im sorry i forgot you,though with your name more than 2 syllables im not surprised knowing what im like :blush::D

merry Christmas....and Blondie NO!...just no with the link of Cheesus singing John Lennon :o (where's that vom smilie when you need it)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh im sorry i forgot you,though with your name more than 2 syllables im not surprised knowing what im like :blush::D

merry Christmas....and Blondie NO!...just no with the link of Cheesus singing John Lennon :o (where's that vom smilie when you need it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwqczuI0jrY

Happy to help...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that's not funny >:(
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm willing to bet he only knew of that song because the Pop Idol contestants released it a few years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's not funny >:(

Ooooh my lord ...how bad was that :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Art I do like you but a word of advice ...STOP BEING SO HELPFUL >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Merry Christmas :) xxx

Merry Christmas Cym xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bet they have family karaoke nights where costumes and dance moves are obligatory. :D

Off topic alert >>>>>I hate the new snow blindness forum and I don't like the smilies either<<<<<< off topic alert
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet they have family karaoke nights where costumes and dance moves are obligatory. :D

Off topic alert >>>>>I hate the new snow blindness forum and I don't like the smilies either<<<<<< off topic alert

Ditto.:( :cry:
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what are Peter's new projects for 2014 now hes finished his reality tv show?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what are Peter's new projects for 2014 now hes finished his reality tv show?

A new reality show; although this one will be 'cleverly' disguised as a chance for his fans to have an exclusive window into his life and NOT a reality show but a portrait of a happy, talented family man who loves his kids, has a burgeoning music career and DOESN'T need to go down the tacky reality TV route to make money.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new reality show; although this one will be 'cleverly' disguised as a chance for his fans to have an exclusive window into his life and NOT a reality show but a portrait of a happy, talented family man who loves his kids, has a burgeoning music career and DOESN'T need to go down the tacky reality TV route to make money.;-)

And he's only doing it reluctantly due to overwhelming public demand (those pesky 600 fans again) :p
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And he's only doing it reluctantly due to overwhelming public demand (those pesky 600 fans again) :p

Completely, utterly and totally correct.
    He is such a trouper.:)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Cue shots of 'embarrassed', 'humble' Pete shrugging and giving a meek thumbs up to camera as we hear how 'proud' the crew are of Pete for managing to make a coffee unassisted.:-D
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good grief, that was TRULY awful :o
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish you a Merry Cheesmas