Options

Duncan... a little b****h lol

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
Just catching up with BBOTS.

On phones tonight wen Duncan and Rylan rang in ...Duncan was so mean... saying TEAM JASMIN. wot a d**k.

Im beginning to think they are all are in Blue. He even sang it in house wen Casey was sat there.saying someone really likes u who has been hanging around with us.. so nasty. no need for it.

his inner ''queen''is coming out lol

Has really changed my opinion of Duncan.

Hope the single flops ha ha. lol

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »

So tired of this lame association of gay men with bitchiness and nastiness. Grow up, please.
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been hanging around with Jasmine. Bound to be biased.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »
    So tired of this lame association of gay men with bitchiness and nastiness. Grow up, please.

nothing to do with being gay. i meant being a drama queen. apologies if you took it that way. wasnt meant that way.soz :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meant a drama queen thats all lol.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I like duncan he comes across the best out of the group in my opinion, not to mention he wanted makosi to win bb 6 which makes him alright in my book.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    I like duncan he comes across the best out of the group in my opinion, not to mention he wanted makosi to win bb 6 which makes him alright in my book.
    Did he?

Okay - I like him too then :D
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    Did he?

Okay - I like him too then :D

Yep i remember him on bblb in the final week saying how she was the most entertaining and deserved to win.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a blur noo..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue are all big girls blouses:D

Lee joining that desperate about sincere as a brick dappy in waving his
    bits about

Sad:D
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember this is a guy who lives with Lee Ryan.

I would be cautious of anyone who would be willing to live with someone like Lee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a theory that men that are cheats,and players actually HATE women

Why else would they lead them only to hurt their feelings - them hop to the next one

They HATE women because they want to be One!:D

It's all about HANDBAGS:D
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im beginning to think they are all are in Blue. He even sang it in house wen Casey was sat there.saying someone really likes u who has been hanging around with us.. so nasty. no need for it.

Why was that nasty? He told his friend something he knew he'd want to hear. Why should he consider the feelings of a girl he's never met?
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Why was that nasty? He told his friend something he knew he'd want to hear. Why should he consider the feelings of a girl he's never met?

Quite. He knew Lee liked Jasmine. He hung out with Jasmine to find out if her feelings were genuine. He obviously felt they were, so he would warn his friend...and is obviously going to support her if hes hanging out with her, they've obviously getting on. Hes only voicing his opinion, as Lees friend, like we all do. Not a fan of Lee at all, but I don't see any nastiness on Duncans part at all?
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he meant it nastily, it was just very childish, saying he was on team Jasmine was something a 10 year old would say.
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duncan's been Team Jasmine from early on. He said Casey wasn't doing herself any favours by 'playing the victim' when it comes to Lee, and is acting like a bunny boiler. He said that Casey must have known what Lee was like, all you have to do is Google Lee Ryan and see what he's been like in the past. He goes on to say she's not dumb, she's a grown woman, not a child and said he's sure she's heard about Lee before. He reckons she knows what she's doing with all her full on comments, making out she's a poor heartbroken victim one minute and then kissing Lee in the toilets.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He wants Luisa to win now which certainly makes him ok by me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On phones tonight wen Duncan and Rylan rang in ...Duncan was so mean... saying TEAM JASMIN. wot a d**k.

Has really changed my opinion of Duncan.

Hope the single flops ha ha. lol

Jasmine should be getting the sympathy not casey.she knew jasmine and lee had a thing going but still she went after him.lee was never with casey only in her eyes and it seems the public.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to say that The whole band have come across as childish and unlikeable.

Duncan imo is not a nice person.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Duncan imo is not a nice person

This. Ruddy awful, the lot of them.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Duncan imo is not a nice person.

Ha what nonsense. You are clearly biased against Lee. Let it go. Blue are very nice guys and everyone knows this.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nete1234 wrote: »
    Jasmine should be getting the sympathy not casey.she knew jasmine and lee had a thing going but still she went after him.lee was never with casey only in her eyes and it seems the public.

And jasmine knew how Casey felt about lee yet still went for lee ...she spouts this girl code...but only when it fits in with her... She shouldnt of rubbed their relationship into Caseys face,.and she did admit that's what she was doing
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duncan's been Team Jasmine from early on. He said Casey wasn't doing herself any favours by 'playing the victim' when it comes to Lee, and is acting like a bunny boiler. He said that Casey must have known what Lee was like, all you have to do is Google Lee Ryan and see what he's been like in the past. He goes on to say she's not dumb, she's a grown woman, not a child and said he's sure she's heard about Lee before. He reckons she knows what she's doing with all her full on comments, making out she's a poor heartbroken victim one minute and then kissing Lee in the toilets.

Do the HMs know beforehand who is going in?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha what nonsense. You are clearly biased against Lee. Let it go.Blue are very nice guys and everyone knows this.

Who is everyone. Do you mean you and your mates. :p
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And jasmine knew how Casey felt about lee yet still went for lee ...she spouts this girl code...but only when it fits in with her... She shouldnt of rubbed their relationship into Caseys face,.and she did admit that's what she was doing

Hooray!! Someone says this at last. Duncan's got his eye on the best £££ for his buddy, so Jas is more 'sellable' story than Casey with possible USA opportunity for 'Blue' records etc.