Options

Heidi on LF just now - set to walk? (Merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just now on LF she said to Stephanie she "has to leave".

Stephanie in reply said she completely understands, and that she thought Heidi handled herself very well yesterday.

I hope she doesn't go. :eek::(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea i knew she would be the first walker!

She looks miserable all the time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi says she has to leave
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I hope not,i'm starting to warm to her..
  • Options
    TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I've just seen that...it doesn't come as a great surprise though tbh.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we knew night 1 she would walk..im amazed she has lasted a week tbh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    She looks like she needs a fix or something, but it could be other stuff like her Brother..
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    :eek: I'm watching it as well. I wonder if her brother's death has finally hit her. It's too much of a coincidence that she decides to go the minute Ivana entered the house.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is she leaving?

What did she do that meant she handled herself so well?

Have I missed something??
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this because f Ivana's arrival? Or because of her brothers death a few days ago? I guess that's why she looks so " miserable" as another FM says.
  • Options
    AmericanViewerAmericanViewer Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    im guessing: she thought cold turkey would work, no dice.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    Is this because f Ivana's arrival? Or because of her brothers death a few days ago? I guess that's why she looks so " miserable" as another FM says.

Surely if her brother died a few days ago she shouldnt have gone in the house at all!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Oh no! Not because of Ivana? Maybe because of her brother? :sad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just the other night a new series of "Celebrity Rehab" started here in the US. I guess it was filmed several months ago. Heidi is on it, supposedly addicted to meth and speed. This show is one of these half fake, half real, reality shows.

I think she slept the first few days in BB, now has awoken, and needs her meds.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Aww,didn't know she'd lost her brother,i'm surprised she went in at all..
  • Options
    famemonsterfamemonster Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    She needs her fix
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely if her brother died a few days ago she shouldnt have gone in the house at all!

Her family said they wanted her to go in as he would hate the idea of life stopping for him.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    im guessing: she thought cold turkey would work, no dice.

She jokingly said last night that she had "narcotics" so I'm assuming they may have giving her something to keep her together because of her brother's death. I don't think for one minute she's going through cold turkey. I believe it's suddenly hit her. Grief is a funny thing and no-one knows how they're going to react.
  • Options
    Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    That's a shame. I thought she still had a lot to give, despite my not being a fan of hers. I'll have to revise my view that there was no issue between her and Ivana then.

Or maybe it is co-incidence?
  • Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sugar Ape wrote: »
    She looks like she needs a fix or something, but it could be other stuff like her Brother..

I'm sorry to say that I fear you're right. A mix of both, maybe. No way is she clean. She may even have come in as a sort of rehab period, but she can't get there.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooooooo :cry: I don't want her to leave. :(
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously.... does she say why?
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may just have realised that she needs to see her family.

Most people aren't really up to making rational decisions straight after a bereavement. Carrying on with what you were doing anyway can work to get you through the first few days but then it hits.

If her feelings are starting to hit her there's no way she'll want to be on BB while she's dealing with it.
  • Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds as if BB have already agreed to let her go, once they've made the arrangements.
  • Options
    AmericanViewerAmericanViewer Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    She jokingly said last night that she had "narcotics" so I'm assuming they may have giving her something to keep her together because of her brother's death. I don't think for one minute she's going through cold turkey. I believe it's suddenly hit her. Grief is a funny thing and no-one knows how they're going to react.

i hear ya, i wonder what her deal is then when she kept mentioning 'taking another day or two to wake up' or 'get clear' when she was talking about SB and what trouble he's gonna be in when she 'wakes up'

i assumed that to be a strong indication that she was still in withdrawal and expected to be more alert and sharp in a few days when the withdrawal lessened.

who knows tho really
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No :( I like Heidi.