(Spoilers) Hollyoaks News

R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
Forum Member
Sinead O'Connor will cheat on Freddie with Alex Browning after a one-night stand in mid May...
Nana McQueen discovers that Finn raped John-Paul.
Patrick Blake forces Maxine Minniver to have an abortion.
Grace Black murders her father Fraser!
Frankie Osborne makes a devastating about her health - she's got cancer...
Ste Hay gets a new love interest.
Sienna tells Peri that she's her mum, but someone is listening...
Bart McQueen makes a brief return - but why's he back?
Mitzeee calls round to surprise Maxine, but Patrick lies to her and says Maxine has gone on a Caribbean cruise. Later on, Patrick fails to inform Maxine that he sister has paid a visit. (Due to air in June)

Comments

• Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only really care about Maxine and Patrick. If true, that will be absolutely horrible to watch.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Only really care about Maxine and Patrick. If true, that will be absolutely horrible to watch.

This domestic abuse storyline is really hard-hitting and it's good that it is being addressed.
  • Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    If it was true and not an April Fool's, this will be the second abortion Maxine has had this year or at least within a short period of each other.
    Forum Member
    This isn't an April Fool's thread.
  • Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Well bearing in mind you reveal a whodunnit storyline before it's started you're either Ming it up or in breach of your confidentiality contract.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,648
    Forum Member
    Either a April Fool's or a fake.. That's waaaay too much information in there, they would be mad to reveal all that, especially Mitzeee's 'return' and the murderer in a 'who done it?', these kind of storylines would have teasers and trailers, not printed out in a list.

Although some of those are probably going to happen, but they could easily be guessed, the rape reveal, the abortion, Sienna and Peri, and Sinead cheating.
    Forum Member
    I shouldn't have even revealed these, my friend works in connection with Hollyoaks and could lose his job for divulging those spoilers. The whodunit storyline has been confirmed anyway, but the killer hasn't been announced - until now!
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If true, Sinead cheating on Freddie again? :D
    Hilarious how Freddie isn't even in love with her, yet HE'S the one always being cheated on :D. I guess he will have his chance when Lindsey starts pursuing him :cool:.

I'm guessing Grace kills her dad with one of her death stares?
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Sinead cheating on Freddie again? If true, I'm guessing it's a way to get Freddie and Lindsey together without making Freddie look back for leaving Sinead after she lost her daughter.

It would make sense of course that Nana would eventually find out about JP's rape. They will probably have Robbie tell her in an effort to make him look heroic and save JP. I would guess the rape reveal to Nana won't happen until the end of May or early June.
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    If true, Sinead cheating on Freddie again? :D
    Hilarious how Freddie isn't even in love with her, yet HE'S the one always being cheated on :D. I guess he will have his chance when Lindsey start pursuing him :cool:.

I'm guessing Grace kills her dad with one of her death stares?

Maybe Freddie will finally admit his true feelings for Lindsey and ditch Sinead?

Also, I heard Fraser is shot in the woods where he buried Sidney Royal (Trevor's Dad). A gloved pair of hands are seen clutching a gun which is poking out from behind a tree and the trigger is pulled...
    Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Sinead cheating on Freddie again? If true, I'm guessing it's a way to get Freddie and Lindsey together without making Freddie look back for leaving Sinead after she lost her daughter.

It would make sense of course that Nana would eventually find out about JP's rape. They will probably have Robbie tell her in an effort to make him look heroic and save JP.

Surprisingly, Robbie isn't the one who informs Nana about the rape ordeal - it will be John-Paul himself in emotional prison scenes...
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Freddie will finally admit his true feelings for Lindsey and ditch Sinead?

Also, I heard Fraser is shot in the woods where he buried Sidney Royal (Trevor's Dad). A gloved handed and the gun is seen poking out from behind a tree and the trigger is pulled...

Sounds like that's what will happen. But it seems Freddie doesn't leave Sinead yet even after his forecoming kiss with Lindsey as they are still together in May as you say. It could be that Sinead sleeps with Alex out of revenge. This possibily finally convinces Freddie to leave Sinead and hook up with Lindsey. Only for Joe to come back and beat the crap out of him (if he hasn't already done it by then) :D.

Seriously? A glove poking out behind a tree? Isn't that more or less like "Who Shot Phil?" :D I distinctly remember that on EE - the only difference is that the gloved hand poked out from the bushes rather than a tree. Sounds like Kirkwood is on a mission :D. He's intent on re-enacting every popular EE storyline in living memory!
    I would be not be surprised AT ALL if it does indeed turn out to be true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sinead cheats again.
    they did say JP would start speaking up about the rape.......
  • venus223venus223 Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I shouldn't have even revealed these, my friend works in connection with Hollyoaks and could lose his job for divulging those spoilers. The whodunit storyline has been confirmed anyway, but the killer hasn't been announced - until now!

Then why did you reveal them? If this is true then you are no friend and if I were your friend I wouldn't tell you anything but I do think this is an April Fool's
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the thought of Mitzeee returning, even if just briefly.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    What a load of old codswallop. :)
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I believed it until Mitzeee's return. :D
  • vixj83vixj83 Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I believed it until the Grace bit. I did think so much for the big whodunnit.
    I know this did warn of spoilers but if these are true then even they are too spoilery for me - we only want to know what the show is willing to give out not get everything completely ruined.
    Anyway I still think it's lies so never mind.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    April fools finished at 12 I can't stand it when people carry it on! It's so boring and been done to death by now!
This discussion has been closed.