Congratulations Helen, The best BB C5 winner of all time

SSL2010SSL2010 Posts: 1,067
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Deservedly won on the night. Roll on the celeb series.

:D

Comments

• yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny, but do people really think she's deserving?

I don't get it lol.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes absolutely deserving winner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HELEN!!! I love her! Yes!!!
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    To be Honest she was the most interesting thing about the series. But I thought Christopher should have won...
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Im so happy. Good on ya helen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Finally the biggest character wins!
  • lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sooooo happy.

Thought I was going to hate tonight. Really cheered me up.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY a winner who actually deserved it. No flying under the radar straight to the final from her, she's been a central figure to the show this year
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Congratulations Helen.
  • SSL2010SSL2010 Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    FINALLY a winner who actually deserved it. No flying under the radar straight to the final from her, she's been a central figure to the show this year

Agreed. The cyber police will be in force tonight.

This forums gone into meltdown LOL.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Is this post actually a joke
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But would she have won without the aid of the free pass, she would have been this years salli axl and been booted in the first week.
  • StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? We must have watched a different series. I saw Helen get a golden pass to the final rather than leave week one. The only 'winner' is channel 5, Helen will get thrown to the lions.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic. The first housemate ever to win who was the biggest character in the series. Helen was hated before she stepped into the house because of her past and those who launched ludicrous hate campaigns against her are the real bullies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic. The first housemate ever to win who was the biggest character in the series. Helen was hated before she stepped into the house because of her past and those who launched ludicrous hate campaigns against her are the real bullies.

First female winner in God knows how long too.

Since Josie BB11 I think.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god the pit bull work shy mentally on here ... This is worse than Kyle TV.... You and everyone who voted this foul mouth prossie are in her words Cxxts ... Well done hope your children are proud of you ...idiots ... And if you don't have children ... Don't.... You killed BB with your stupidity. Morality that was the experiment and the voters now say ..... A foul mouth pro with no redeeming features is our winner..... Game over....
  • BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well played Helen, you swept the floor with all around you. Brilliantly played & most deserving winner no doubt!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    racol5 wrote: »
    Oh god the pit bull work shy mentally on here ... This is worse than Kyle TV.... You and everyone who voted this foul mouth prossie are in her words Cxxts ... Well done hope your children are proud of you ...idiots ... And if you don't have children ... Don't.... You killed BB with your stupidity. Morality that was the experiment and the voters now say ..... A foul mouth pro with no redeeming features is our winner..... Game over....

Perhaps you should apply for the next series in that case?
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ಠ_ಠ

• MimiJaneMimiJane Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Shows what a complete joke BB has become ...
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    BB can have their villan winners if that what they want. I will not be giving anymore of my money to BB.
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Finally the biggest character wins!

Second time. The biggest character also won in 2011.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    It's so nice to have a winner that contributed the most for once, hasn't been one in yonks.
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you`ve gotta be shit faced
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Yes absolutely deserving winner

Because she got a free pass on day 1, never faced an eviction, got fed as much information as she could handle by the producers at strategically useful times, has a rumoured new Ch5 show that they have a vested interest in her doing well for spouted homophobic bile at a gay HM and bullied her way through most of the other HMs when she realised she was untouchable. Or do you think that is all negated by her 'journey'?