What a bunch of losers

lectorlector Posts: 827
Forum Member
✭✭
The scissor/paper/stone episode to disturb Gary is ridiculous.

In their favour I suspect their combined IQ wouldn't beat Garys.

Shame Gary can't use any of his black belt knowledge and read their palms.

Comments

• jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is a pr-ck , if he is going to give it out , he can expect to have the p-ss taken out of him to
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Felt sorry him, having the whole room laughing at you isn't nice and the poor guy looked so confused. I wish people would take in his medical condition into consideration instead of calling him weird and not a nice guy.
  • lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Gary is a pr-ck , if he is going to give it out , he can expect to have the p-ss taken out of him to

Thanks for that psychological evaluation.

I'm sure he can take it as well as give it out but not once he's gone to sleep.
  • azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of Gary but that was mob mentality, IDIOTS!!!!
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Im sorry, I missed the episode where Gary isolated someone. :confused:
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was uncalled for the way they treated Gary tonight ,those David and Ricky guys are quite nasty as is that tool James .It looks like Gary is going to be up for eviction first I hope one of the mean guys are up with him and are evicted.Bunch of tits.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, but can you point me to where he "gave it out?" I must have missed it.
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is a pr-ck

Thanks for your thoughts Gary :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    that was not funny at all felt sorry for gary all the room laughing at him.. for gods sake the guy is in his 70s show some respect...
  • I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    It was disgusting how they treated him. So immature and then all laughing at him. :(
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Revolting pack of cowards.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've said that on two threads now & what exactly has he "given out"? Even if he had been nasty....which he hasn't.....nobody deserves to be woken up by a bunch of idiots & ridiculed like that! It says a lot about young people today if they find disrespecting a 70 year old guy like that entertaining! I guess that's your typical Reality TV Celebrity though!!
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to get into the whole conspiracy theory thing but i thought from tonights editing and that final 'joke', i feel Channel 5 may want rid of Gary.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very immature they were like a bunch of kids felt very sorry for Gary, he seems a cert to be up this week now, hope he stays!
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like that, sad that they are all that weak that no one said stop or I won't be part of it. Who was the fool laughing rolling on the bed, was it David? I keep forgetting he is in there because he is a nobody.
  • Markyboy79Markyboy79 Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    It is always the same with these TOWIE/Geordie shore types. They have no personality
    or life experience so all they resort to is drinking, saying who's fit, and taking the piss out of the weaker person just to get laughs from their peers. Felt for Gary then, it was difficult to watch. Just reassuring to think that Gary has more talent in his little finger than Ricky, David and Lauren put together. Disappointed with george and claire, thought they would speak up and say things were going to far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sorry, I missed the episode where Gary isolated someone. :confused:
    Gary tries to make every convo about him to the point of being rude , in hollywood he would get away with it because he is " A MOVIE STAR " on bb someone is going to burst his bubble
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary tries to make every convo about him to the point of being rude , in hollywood he would get away with it because he is " A MOVIE STAR " on bb someone is going to burst his bubble

Well I know who I would rather listen to and it wouldn't be Lauren, Ricci or David.
  • Markyboy79Markyboy79 Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Flo71 wrote: »
    Well I know who I would rather listen to and it wouldn't be Lauren, Ricci or David.

Agree
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i didn't say i like those guys at all but Gary is no better than them , If he wasn't such a pr-ck on tonights show i would feel sorry for him but he was so i'm not
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I didn't like that, sad that they are all that weak that no one said stop or I won't be part of it. Who was the fool laughing rolling on the bed, was it David? I keep forgetting he is in there because he is a nobody.

Yeah that was David. Pathetic behaviour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member

Yep could listen to garys story's all night a true A list star.. Not some Z list people like the rest of them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brings to mind the marginalisation and mockery of poor old Ken Russell, one of Britain's most celebrated film directors. He was very elderly and needed a stick to walk, and had impeccable manners. Jade Goody and others ploughed into him at every opportunity.

I sympathised greatly with Jade during her tragic illness and wept when she died, but she could be both loud and intimidating. That particular CBB also featured her bullying of Shilpa Shetty. You may recall that Jade's dreadful mother and then boyfriend, Jack Tweed, also arrived to become belated HMs. Talk about the three witches! They behaved very badly indeed.

Ken Russell was so bewildered by Jade's vitriol over a sandwich he'd made during a basic rations spell, and so shaken, that he asked to leave. Bless him. He passed away not long after.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol. Well, sure. Because in Hollywood he's like the most famous person there. So all of Southern California just caters to his every whim. He's just so used to that, the BBUK "celebrities" are going to show him what's what.

Where do you get your ideas of Hollywood from?