Unsolved Mysteries - Sky One show early 90's

Adam14Adam14 Posts: 2,607
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone remember this?

It had probably one of the scariest intros and theme tunes ever, lol! But it was a really great show.

Comments

• CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes indeed l remember it. With Robert "untouchables" Stack.

A version of the theme from Youtube.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember it too. Shown in an age when Sky One had good programmes. IIRC, it was part of their Saturday night line-up with COPS and WWF wrestling.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    argh yes, I was 11 and my sister 6 and we used to shit ourselves every saturday night whilst our Dad watched this programme.

It was great once the theme tune was over.

Still gives me the creeps lol
  • Adam14Adam14 Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Robert Stack's voice just added to the whole creepy-ness! lol! Yes, that's right, Saturday nights in the early-mid 90's - when Sky One was good.

I was about 9, and remember being pretty scared aswell at that intro and music! Especially the episodes that featured the UFO's, I always remember one episode that said there were loads of sighting in Belgium.

Another Sky One show that was also really creepy, was one called Sightings?! lol. :)
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed Unsolved Mysteries is now in the CBS Reality schedule at 1:40am.

The information doesn't say if it's the Robert Stack show or a new version.
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    It is also weeknights at 9pm
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    LOVED this paired with Cops on a Saturday night when we first had Sky in 1992
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack was one of my favourite programmes back in the 90's. Did they show all of the series when he was presenting it? Remember Sky One getting to around the 1997 episodes, but they may have stopped showing the series afterwards. Don't recall them getting to the era of the show when actress Virginia Madsen was involved in the series.

The episodes shown on CBS Reality are the ones hosted by Dennis Farina, a mixture of old and new cases.

Do CBS Reality have any more new episodes to show from the Dennis Farina era?