Eastenders someone else to find out what really happened to Lucy?

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
Forum Member
✭✭
It says on Tuesday: Meanwhile, after coming across a suspicious message, has another Walford resident finally discovered the real truth behind what happened to Lucy?

So who does everyone think may find out?

Who do you think could find out next week on Tuesday? 27 votes

Sharon
44%
sajanColbenukSuperAPJincy wincyKathyFan12I've Got ClassEEforest0...0LHolmesPeg ODwyerAaron_SilverEE.Live 12 votes
Phil
18%
Sick BulletDizagaoxThe Jordan Showpippy32Otis Hill 5 votes
Ben
7%
clarky323Hank1234 2 votes
Jay
0%
Carol
29%
cathh70johnloonyemmageeringjcotter779yeahbuddylos.kavAcejr200Marcus_Smith 8 votes

Comments

• EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poll added soon
  • adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It says on Tuesday: Meanwhile, after coming across a suspicious message, has another Walford resident finally discovered the real truth behind what happened to Lucy?

So who does everyone think may find out?

Honest truth not been nasty I really couldn't care. This story is really dragging now and whoever finds out wont say anything or will be bribed blackmailed something like that. Nothing will change.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamlee19 wrote: »
    Honest truth not been nasty I really couldn't care. This story is really dragging now and whoever finds out wont say anything or will be bribed blackmailed something like that. Nothing will change.

Well Lauren is back next month and she knows the truth so she will help her dad.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got my suspicions Mormon Girl, maybe I'll find out? :eek:
  • Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you keep saying Lauren is coming back soon like its a fact? Jacqueline was only visiting recently, she cant come back at the moment as Dan's about to enter the CBB house
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'm beyond caring. The whole things a farce now.
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon
    I think it's Sharon.

She's already covering up one murder (Ronnie/Carl) and previously kept quiet about Dennis shooting Dalton so should have no qualms about keeping quiet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sora2311 wrote: »
    Why do you keep saying Lauren is coming back soon like its a fact? Jacqueline was only visiting recently, she cant come back at the moment as Dan's about to enter the CBB house

She is returning I saw her leaving the studios on Thursday 23rd July and she was in again on Wednesday 30th July because a fan met her. Lauren knows who killed Lucy and remember she is pregnant well. Its a fact Jacqueline is filming this is proof she is back filming https://instagram.com/p/50WhNslmLz/?taken-by=jacjossa
    Actually Daniel is doing panto in December.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I'm beyond caring. The whole things a farce now.

Same here. I just wish they would hurry up and finish this never-ending story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here. I just wish they would hurry up and finish this never-ending story.

The storyline is good.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Sharon
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil
    I think Ian will tell Phil to help cover it up.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely there has to be an end game to all of this Lucy stuff but when and how
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The storyline is good.

No, it isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it isn't.

Well I think it is.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil
    Who ever finds out I'm sure they will do the right thing by keeping it secret.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone think Sharongate was boring because that went on for two years?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I think it is.

That is different.
  • EE.LiveEE.Live Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon
    I'm pretty sure it's Sharon as the Metro have mentioned that ''Sharon is in for some further Lucy Beale shocks when she discovers a suspicious video that could put another suspect on her radar.''

Although I do find it odd how she would be more concerned about her suspicions of Phil cheating on her than Lucy's killer.
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil
    EE.Live wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's Sharon as the Metro have mentioned that ''Sharon is in for some further Lucy Beale shocks when she discovers a suspicious video that could put another suspect on her radar.''

Although I do find it odd how she would be more concerned about her suspicions of Phil cheating on her than Lucy's killer.

I voted for Phil because I thought him knowing might add to the upcoming storyline with Kathy but now after seeing what you said about the Metro artice I think it could be Sharon because today Carol said she needs help sorting out all Max's files and tax stuff and since Sharon is helping, maybe she finds the USB key Max took from Emma which has the video that implicated Lauren and also Jane because her car is missing.