julie did not say to nom Prince

asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
Forum Member
all she was saying that she didnt know who to vote for next and said Prince but was then cut off by harvey. If she had been allowed to finish her sentence she would've reeled everyone's name off but unfortunately cos she was stopped at Prince that's been seen as her wanting to nom him.

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    all she was saying that she didnt know who to vote for next and said Prince but was then cut off by harvey. If she had been allowed to finish her sentence she would've reeled everyone's name off but unfortunately cos she was stopped at Prince that's been seen as her wanting to nom him.

The fact remains that she mentioned him first which to me suggests that he was her first choice to nom
  • 5thinbetweener5thinbetweener Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOOO! You could tell by the way she said it that she meant to nominate Prince. Glad she was caught out! She also didn't deny the fact that she meant Prince but defended herself by saying 'she didn't know what she was doing'. What a load of utter BS! Get her out please.
  • sjj1805sjj1805 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Julie said Prince's name to Harvey. To me she was letting him know that he was next in line. Julie knows exactly what Julie is doing. She pulls the I don't know what I am doing when it suits her. Very conniving lady she has acted her way through these weeks with gusto.
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »

exactly, don't know why the Prince got in a fricking huff, after all he nominated her to her face, what did he expect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Julie wasn't telling Harvey who to nominate but asking for his advice, he immediately realised she had broken the rules by mentioning a name,Julie the great master game player:rolleyes: didn't even realise..... Harvey is the puppet master, he leads Ashley and he was leading her.....Didn't Danica mention the gang of 3 harvey, Ash and Mike, he was instrumental in getting the girls nominated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    NOOO! You could tell by the way she said it that she meant to nominate Prince. Glad she was caught out! She also didn't deny the fact that she meant Prince but defended herself by saying 'she didn't know what she was doing'. What a load of utter BS! Get her out please.

If Julie knew what she was doing it's only fair to assume she wanted to get punished for breaking the rules.

Ask yourself why did she go to Harvey?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I agree with OP, and what The Prince said about her was far worse and quite nasty IMO. Julie took that really well. I would have been upset if it was me. She now knows that the people she trusted i.e. Ashley, Mike have betrayed her and been nasty!
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    She was asking Harvey because up to now Harvey has been telling her which way to nominate.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...she ... defended herself by saying 'she didn't know what she was doing'. What a load of utter BS! Get her out please.
    I find that quite amusing. She did the same when confronted by Jasmine about siding with Rhian, she just looked bewildered and said, "Oh, it's too early" and walked away.

I don't like her, but she's probably earned her appearance fee more than any of the others - and stands to gain less by winning.
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was terrified of noms being straight away and asked Harvey basically who he wanted her to nominate because she's not as trigger happy as she's made to be.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kara_a wrote: »
    I agree with OP, and what The Prince said about her was far worse and quite nasty IMO. Julie took that really well. I would have been upset if it was me. She now knows that the people she trusted i.e. Ashley, Mike have betrayed her and been nasty!

This is a very pro Julie spin.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    Julie wasn't telling Harvey who to nominate but asking for his advice, he immediately realised she had broken the rules by mentioning a name,Julie the great master game player:rolleyes: didn't even realise..... Harvey is the puppet master, he leads Ashley and he was leading her.....Didn't Danica mention the gang of 3 harvey, Ash and Mike, he was instrumental in getting the girls nominated.

So right! She asked Harv "WHO to nominate??" then started with 'Prince?'....that said, she brought this on herself by backing the boys in the Rat Pack and being anti-girls, so now they're eliminating her as part of their plan!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey was happy to discuss noms with Julie before he heard the chants from the crowd..remember when she was crying in the Gods task and Harvey and Ashley told her how amazing she was..they are such traitors!
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please. First, the fact she took him into the bathroom was damning. Secondly, she asked him who he'd nominate. And then she offered up "Prince."

Guilty as charged, whether she "remembers" it or not.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    exactly, don't know why the Prince got in a fricking huff, after all he nominated her to her face, what did he expect.

He didn't expect her to go out and rally the troops against him. One persons nomination against another person is fair. Drumming up support and plotting against another is unfair. It should be one on one - not one old lady and her boy band.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Point in this thread at all???????? It was clear as day to see what Julie was up to :mad:

********** :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    I agree with this. It sounded to me like she was asking Harvey who to nominate, not telling him to nominate. She said "who would you nominate? Prince?"

I thought it was a little naughty of BB when it was read back to the house, BB said "Julie suggested Prince" when the truth is Julie asked Harvey "Prince?"

I think it's been Harvey who has been influencing Julie not the other way round. Why ask Harvey who to nominate? Julie never had a problem with the girls until Harvey told her they were playing Mike and Ash, it was only then that Julie nominated them.

Harvey is the leader of the boys and they always follow him, especially Ash and he's always been very close to Julie. I suspect he's been leading her too. Although now he's heard the boos and the rest of the house (except Julian) have turned against her he's jumped ship. I wonder if Julie realises that Harvey who she trusts so much was the one who told the others about their nomination discussion? ;)
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't expect her to go out and rally the troops against him. One persons nomination against another person is fair. Drumming up support and plotting against another is unfair. It should be one on one - not one old lady and her boy band.

she didn't rally the troops as you say, she spoke to Harvey.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    she said and even BB subtitled it "Prince?" not "Prince"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    she said and even BB subtitled it "Prince?" not "Prince"
    Exactly, she was asking Harvey, not telling him.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie was either trying to fish out who he was going for or asking him who she should go for and why. Either way it is not allowed. She got caught fairly.

She was not however influencing anyone to go for him as he was in the crosshairs already. Meanwhile there has been an organised campaign to put her up. It was just done with more finesse. Also other people in the house have been blatently discussing nominations (Ashley) and manipulating them (Coleen, Martin and Harvey) with far more success than Julie who is about as subltle and machiavellian as a sledehammer.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    she didn't rally the troops as you say, she spoke to Harvey.

Purleeeeeeeeeeeeese - saying who next? Prince? Not a question a suggestion.

If it wasn't influencing/fixing nominations why was she punished?

Some viewers are so blinkered it's beyond my comprehension.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    Exactly, she was asking Harvey, not telling him.

What does it matter?? still a rule break hahahA !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purleeeeeeeeeeeeese - saying who next? Prince? Not a question a suggestion.

If it wasn't influencing/fixing nominations why was she punished?

Some viewers are so blinkered it's beyond my comprehension.

Totally !!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie was either trying to fish out who he was going for or asking him who she should go for and why. Either way it is not allowed. She got caught fairly.

She was not however influencing anyone to go for him as he was in the crosshairs already. Meanwhile there has been an organised campaign to put her up. It was just done with more finesse. Also other people in the house have been blatently discussing nominations (Ashley) and manipulating them (Coleen, Martin and Harvey) with far more success than Julie who is about as subltle and machiavellian as a sledehammer.
    That's very true. :D

Julie was talking about nominations and so it was only fair that she was punished, she should be more careful about how she does it like Coleen, Martin and Harvey. They're giving a masterclass in how to influence noms and get away with it. Lorenzo and Mike are useless at it because they think as long as you don't mention the "nomination" word it's not breaking the rules. :D