Options

Big Brother 2015 - Eviction/Highlights/BOTS - 19 June - 9pm/10.30pm - Five

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
One from Jade, Chloe, Christian or Harry will be booted out tonight

ICYMI Aisleyne will NOT be going in tonight, but will be going in at a later date

But there is still a twist happening, most likely yet another tedious noms twist

Do wonder though if a certain former presenter will be making the announcement to who is going tonight ;)

As far as SOTS goes:
It's the eighth LIVE eviction tonight at the end of a week where the BB legends have caused absolute havoc in the House, so Rylan shouldn't be short of things to talk about this evening.

Joining him to talk it all through we've got former BB stars Jackie and Charlie Travers, CBB 2014 housemate Dee Kelly and TOWIE star and small swimming trunk enthusiast Bobby Norris.

Along with that lot comedian Matt Richardson will be in the tickle some ribs

As always there will be a separate WHATM thread for the 30 minutes of Live Feed tonight

Think there is a Couch Potato show tonight, just waiting for Doc to confirm it and then the link will be posted

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian to go please.

Jade / Harry to stay <333

Hopefully we get a Jale / Winston result.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the eviction is not totally predicable for once!
  • Options
    DanManF1DanManF1 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Do wonder though if a certain former presenter will be making the announcement to who is going tonight ;)

Really? Surely not...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanManF1 wrote: »
    Really? Surely not...

Would be nice to see see or hear her, but think chances are a bit slim to be honest
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Evening Richie and all, thanks for thread, Cristian to go please "bruv"
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all and thanks for the thread. :)

I presume the 'former presenter' is Davina? Where's this rumour cropped up from? :blush: I have to say I miss her fronting the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Evening all and thanks for the thread. :)

I presume the 'former presenter' is Davina? Where's this rumour cropped up from? :blush: I have to say I miss her fronting the show.

Just an assumption on my part, would just fit in with this week perfectly

I mean there's been 25 ex not rights in the house, so was thinking/hoping maybe Ma McCall would make an appearance or make her voice heard as it would fit in with the theme
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couch Potato Radio is on tonight

Tonight's Couch Potato Radio show is going to be a test on WTF is going on in that #BBUK House! We go on after LIVE Eviction 10.30pm BST
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean there's been 25 ex not rights in the house, so was thinking/hoping maybe Ma McCall would make an appearance or make her voice heard as it would fit in with the theme

It would make sense but if Davina really was there I think they'd be pushing that a lot more; even if it's cryptic pushing.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all!

Thanks for the thread!

Christian to go, please!
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all and thanks Richie for the thread. Im glad that Aisleyne is not going in tonight - i don't mind an argument or two but i can only imagine what would happen between herself and Helen and it would end up with people being removed!

Im keeping everything crossed that Cristian goes tonight - he may have been boring for the last few weeks but he is obnoxious now. I thought the way he treated Jade last night was really uncalled for and all in an attempt to stop himself being nominated!

Get Cristian out, Get Cristian out! (reckon it will be Harry though)
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

I don't dislike Davina but I don't see the point. Also would be very tactless to expect Emma to hand over to her predecessor (I'm ignoring Brian's stint) for the night's main event.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all

So tonight's the night we find out what's going on. If the producers have decided yet.

Cristian's gone as long as Happy Harry stays in the background until the phone lines close.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Evening all, thanks for the thread

Is this going to be a normal eviction,, or are the producers going to evict everyone who doesnt shout and argue every 10 seconds, and replace them with idiots that will.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here

and also hoping Cristian goes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Evening all, thanks for the thread

Is this going to be a normal eviction,, or are the producers going to evict everyone who doesnt shout and argue every 10 seconds, and replace them with idiots that will.

They're still rapidly rewriting the script, rubbing it out, rewriting it, rubbing it out .....
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One from Jade, Chloe, Christian or Harry will be booted out tonight

ICYMI Aisleyne will NOT be going in tonight, but will be going in at a later date

But there is still a twist happening, most likely yet another tedious noms twist

As far as SOTS goes:

As always there will be a separate WHATM thread for the 30 minutes of Live Feed tonight

Think there is a Couch Potato show tonight, just waiting for Doc to confirm it and then the link will be posted

Hiya Rich, I bet we get another boring Eviction show like last time. :) Maybe we should start a Conspiracy theory about it, eh ;):D

Evening all...wavessmiley we don't have- :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They're still rapidly rewriting the script, rubbing it out, rewriting it, rubbing it out .....

:D:D Thats why its so badly acted, they never get chance to rehearse these days :D
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can it be true - a normal eviction with one person leaving?
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's on, and I hope the ex-HMs leave as it's time they did.
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for f*ck sake
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they're NOT going.

I feel dizzy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WTF ???, i thought the "legends" were temporary, i dont want to suffer Helen anymore
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're staying ffs.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay there not going :D