Options

Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    in the next few weeks I expect every CAN client to be papped eating and drinking coffee at Cafe Andre. He will probably give an update in his column.

Probably. This has just reminded me about something on last night's show, when they were moving the pool table and PA was avoiding helping, saying could they not get someone else to do it, and the narrator said (I'm paraphrasing) that he was playing up to his reputation of not liking hard work.

Which fits. No substance to him and everything he touches. All surface effort.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Yeah,maybe,if by "stars" you mean Amy the blow-up doll Childs,Kezza Katona,a Spice Girl's sister,Nicola footballer's wife and the "lovely" Claire:D
    You're comical,and i mean that in a nice way:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    Bu where will he find the time?

Never thought of that,tsk tsk,,,if only he wasn't so busy lol
  • Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    You'll have to stay tuned and find out...

Sorry Lexi looks like you'll have to watch a little longer. If we have a whip round we'll buy you a bucket and some anti sickness pills if the going gets tough :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Sorry Lexi looks like you'll have to watch a little longer. If we have a whip round we'll buy you a bucket and some anti sickness pills if the going gets tough :)
    Well,either that or don't watch it at all,you know it makes sense:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    Well,either that or don't watch it at all,you know it makes sense:D

I don't watch it! My comments on this thread is based on the things he has did already. I really couldn't stomach watching his show- id rather have my teeth pulled!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't watch it! My comments on this thread is based on the things he has did already. I really couldn't stomach watching his show- id rather have my teeth pulled!!
    That's fair enough,i wouldn't want you yanking your teeth out: over a show :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh no :eek: dont get your teeth pulled or we'd have to call you gummybear:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, couldn't bring myself to recall that bit, sort of blocked it out. Even your mentioning of it now gets my gag reflex going again. ;)

There is one thing I omitted though: the puppy. He sadly got lost in all the PA drivel.

The puppy was lovely. A little pug. The puppy had appeal in bucket-loads. If there was choice between watching the puppy and PA, I'd have gone for the puppy button. Sadly, CAN didn't think to offer the viewer that choice so we were left with 3 mins of cute puppiness and then 40 odd mins of an oily manipulating hasbeen trying (but failing) to emulate the little pug's puppy appeal.

Just adding the puppy detail now so I'm not accused of anti-PA (or Pug puppy) bias.

So, to end on a positive note, for a whole 3 mins approx, I loved the show. :)

Did you notice the bit about georgia salpas ? he claimed to have met her, but it never showed you, which I find odd, as she, a model who needs to be seen would surely have been up for a bit of camera action, and then he sat oozing over a photo shopped pic of him and her on the front of ok ? that pic of her is still on google images and there is definitely no PA by her side, really bad editing on Cans behalf when you consider how later she told how PA kept on sending her unwanted texts:confused:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    You're one of the good guys lexi. A truly giving caring person. You probably love your family more than I could ever love mine or anyone else could ever love theirs. I am humbled.

Me too.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Oh no :eek: dont get your teeth pulled or we'd have to call you gummybear:D:D:D

ROFL!! That has really made me laugh. Thanks!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A new cafe should already be at a set standard BEFORE it opens. Whoever is running the place has let Peter down. If its his brother then he has no idea how to run the place if it's in a terrible state already
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Himself ;)

Nope ! he loves his kids the most .
    I know this because he said so :p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

What a silly question!

It's his kids! *

* but only because being a good dad is his career!!
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Nope ! he loves his kids the most .
    I know this because he said so :p;)
    I actually believe he loves his kids but wish he didn't have to tell the world every 5 minutes. As far as I know all dads love their kids.he isn't special in that respect. And before I get slated I think he is a good dad too.
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his Heat Magazine thing is abit too far....
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1648539&page=13
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooh la la

il est un twonk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh la la

il est un twonk.

As I sit at my machine, I'm usually very quiet but when I burst out laughing just now........my poor dog nearly had a heart attack.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh la la

il est un twonk.

oui , c`est ca , mais , il est un nice twonk ! ;)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh la la

il est un twonk.

I shouldn't laugh but :D:D:D :cry: (tears of laughter)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    oui , c`est ca , mais , il est un nice twonk ! ;)

Is he f***?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he f***?:D

ok , il est un bel homme ! ( pour moi obviously ! ) ;)
This discussion has been closed.