Options

Davina on The Jonathan Ross Show NOW

GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
Forum Member
Briefly discussed BB but only about Kinga and the bottle incident.
She had a pop at Channel 5's resurrected efforts, saying that we never got to see Kinga inserting the bottle but now, we probably would. Ouch!

Comments

• Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross really skimping on the guests isn't he? It's seems only graham Norton gets the A list now
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ross really skimping on the guests isn't he? It's seems only graham Norton gets the A list now

funny that, it seems to have changed when he left the BBC :cool:
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had a pop at Channel 5's resurrected efforts, saying that we never got to see Kinga inserting the bottle but now, we probably would. Ouch!

The saddest thing about that is........shes probably right there lol !! I wouldn't say it was a 'pop' though. Firstly, remember that was 10 years old and we've seen far worst since. Also I remember last year while the CBB with Katie Hopkins was in, she said in an interview that she was loving the series and was actually watching it. I think she does what everyone does now is watches first couple of episodes of a series and keeps watching if shes enjoying it
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The saddest thing about that is........shes probably right there lol !! I wouldn't say it was a 'pop' though. Firstly, remember that was 10 years old and we've seen far worst since. Also I remember last year while the CBB with Katie Hopkins was in, she said in an interview that she was loving the series and was actually watching it. I think she does what everyone does now is watches first couple of episodes of a series and keeps watching if shes enjoying it

BB6 was actually 11 years ago, mind still seems like it was only yesterday !
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Davina so much :(