Backwards Compatibility coming to Xbox One.

Comments

• gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I & II, CAPCOM Arcade Cabinet, PAC-MAN Museum, BC Rearmed 2, NEOGEO Battle Coliseum, Crystal Defenders and Fret Nice are now available on BC
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    Today Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon will be added.

Recently added;

Triggerheart Exelica
    Nin2-Jump
    New Rally-X
    Mr. Driller Online
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird, I thought Blood Dragon had been added a while back :/
    Forum Member
    Call of Duty 2 now added.

Bomberman Live: Battlefest and Shank 2 were added last week.
    Forum Member
    Call of Duty 3 was added last week. World at War has been added today
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they would do Assassins Creed Rogue. Need an Ass Creed fix this year..
  • smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lost odyssey has been added. Just popped in my disc and is says there is a 22.4GB update for this game. Here is hoping that it is installing all the game and I wont need to change discs on a play through?

Looks like multi disc games are a go now, hello mass effect 2 and 3 at some point:D
    Forum Member
    smcbeath wrote: »
    Lost odyssey has been added. Just popped in my disc and is says there is a 22.4GB update for this game. Here is hoping that it is installing all the game and I wont need to change discs on a play through?

Looks like multi disc games are a go now, hello mass effect 2 and 3 at some point:D

Dead Space 2/3 please!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its also going to be better for games with gold, a lot of AAA titles they can offer now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    Wish they would do Assassins Creed Rogue. Need an Ass Creed fix this year..

Yup. I picked it up cheap not so long ago, hoping for it to go BC. Currently playing through Black Flag again...
  • shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like multi disc games are a go now, hello mass effect 2 and 3 at some point
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Dead Space 2/3 please!

those are the 4 games i rally want on backwards compat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that is lost odyssey installed. Went onto my x360 and transferred my saves to the cloud. Save slot 3, 7 and 8. They appeared on the x1 in the same slots, ie slot 1 and 2 are empty.

Anyway save 3 is on disc 4 and it loaded without me having to get of my backside to change the disc:D

Also I cant see the option on the x1 for a couple of dlc packs that I have, maybe they are free with the backwards compatibility. All my saves are loading, from all slots. Not sure if all would load if missing the dlc?

Missing 1 achievement for this game, I had to buy 2 bits of magic at the train station before a disc change. Do I start again or continue from a previous save? Choices, choices....

Edit - The dlc has shown up for a separate download.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lost odyssey now available backwards compat doesn't appear to be available to buy digitally so disc only. i did find this slightly puzzling as it basically makes you download an emulated version of the entire game digitally once you put the disc in.

correct me of im wrong as cant see it on the website but might be on the store on the console
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correct me of im wrong as cant see it on the website but might be on the store on the console

Looks like it's just the add-ons to me (checked on app, should be same content as on store and console...)
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    Need an Ass Creed fix this year..

Backtracking but there's the remastered Ezio trilogy due out soon...
  • STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    My wish list for Backwards compatibility games on Xbox One is:

GRID
    GRID Autosport
    Forza 2, 3 & 4
    WCS Real 2009
    Need for Speed Shift
    GTA 4

Really would love to see Forza 4 at some point. I know for some racing games (I know this as I use Steam on the PC), there are some games which can't be released officially again by the developers due to licences of cars and race tracks expiring. I wonder if this applies to backwards compatibility titles? If so then the older Forza games especially probably won't be released. But would love to see them appear one day though :)
  • TPKingTPKing Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Backwards compatibility is brill. The previous generation and the generation before I was a PlayStation player but I jumped the gun due to friends on the Xboxes. Now I can play also the Xbox 360 games I missed. Having a blast playing the Gears of War series after picking up the 4th with the back catalogue. ;-)
  • gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Orange Box,Joe Danger 2: The Movie & Galaga Legions will be coming to BC today
  • kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gary77 wrote: »
    The Orange Box,Joe Danger 2: The Movie & Galaga Legions will be coming to BC today

Fantastic. I sold my 360 and most of the games a couple of days ago but a little voice inside my head said hold onto The Orange Box:)
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Orange Box !! Now I can finish half life 2 haha, just need Max Payne 3 now. Then I can throw my 360 in bin .... erm I mean sell ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gotta wait for mass effect 2 and 3 plus dead space 2 and 3. then thats everything on my list
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue dragon and limbo might be coming today.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1304235
    Forum Member
    smcbeath wrote: »
    Blue dragon and limbo might be coming today.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1304235

Only Blue Dragon has been added.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Only Blue Dragon has been added.

Limbo was released as a remastered version on X1 a while back so I'm not sure this will become a backwards compatible game.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    gds1972 wrote: »
    Limbo was released as a remastered version on X1 a while back so I'm not sure this will become a backwards compatible game.

Looks like I was wrong Limbo has been added to the list today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gds1972 wrote: »
    Looks like I was wrong Limbo has been added to the list today.

Even i found that weird, unless the XB1 version is no longer free...