Options

100 % Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets (merged) (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I can't figure out the couple can u help please?

He was in too deep and she said I don't like your girlfriend.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hilo wrote: »
    He was in too deep and she said I don't like your girlfriend.

its the sk8er girl and husband..sum husband he is.;)
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you guys I got it :)
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, its largely considered to be a hoax, but ex staff on HIGNFY have confirmed it happened.

If you read it, it definitely sounds genuine. You can "hear" Paul Merton and JS in the exchanges.

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt

This transcript was believed to be genuine by many including some newspapers but was supposed to from by a comedy website and later seen as a well put together fake from around 2000, I believe. One suspected writer was alleged to be from the 'Brass Eye' team.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2000/jul/21/internetnews.theguardian

http://downlode.org/Etext/hignfy_fake.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Is their marriage a bit WIBLEY right now?;)

The 3rd party is more of a US it child, not well known over here, had a very rich oil drilling granddaddy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Yes he is - bless him. I think he's gorgeous. :) Am I the only woman who got turned on by him saying "Shall I be the cat?" :o

oh god I hope so lol!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Kolakube wrote: »
    The 3rd party is more of a US it child, not well known over here, had a very rich oil drilling granddaddy.

The bloke infamously who called some other famous dripper 'firecrotch', yeah we know.
  • Options
    plymeverton1878plymeverton1878 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This transcript was believed to be genuine by many including some newspapers but was supposed to from by a comedy website and later seen as a well put together fake from around 2000, I believe. One suspected writer was alleged to be from the 'Brass Eye' team.

Yeah, transcript first appeared on cookd and bombd first of all, a chris morris fan site.

But like i say, even though it has been denounced as a hoax, staff members have said it happened.
  • Options
    tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he is - bless him. I think he's gorgeous. :) Am I the only woman who got turned on by him saying "Shall I be the cat?" :o

I would think so:eek:
    minxymoo wrote: »
    YES!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    now i can fancy the little ice Dancer without being embarrassed eh Alfie?:)

Wouldn't go that far minxy:D:D maybe a little less embarrassed:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I said about it "being just a laugh" was just concerned with speculating, not about the allegations at all. The allegations are very serious and i appreciate that.

I dont know if anyone remembers Reverend_Goatboy from the popbitch messageboard. Legend, used to reveal loads of gossip all the time. Before he died, he said he had a story on JS but couldnt post it because of legal issues.

I remember him! :D

He was great.

I always wanted to hear his JS story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember him too. That place hasn't been the same since he passed on. The actual gossip content on there now is minimal to non-existant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't quite get over all this Fixer content.

Regarding this transcript, one would think the story would have been leaked into the mainstream somehow.

But everything about it rings true, they have PM's and IH's idioms off to a tee...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did a bit of searching for this Fixer/HIGNFY scandal and managed to find this article from the Evening Standard:

"From "In The Air", "Media" section, p55, London Evening Standard, 19 July
    2000:

'A sensational transcript of "out-takes" from a classic Have I Got News For
    You show has just been posted on the net, generating much excitement among
    the programme's fans. Supposedly, the script contains unscreened extracts from the episdoe last year in which Sir J S made a guest appearance - and almost a guest walk-out. It has the ring of authenticity. Scatalogical, defamatory and hilarious, it is devoted largely to a blisteringly rude dialogue between P M and S on the subject of under-age sex. Sad to report, however, that the transcript is a clever fake. "It's bogus", declares regular panellist I H. "I read it in
    disbelief. They've copied out the stuff that did go in, and put a whole load of made-up stuff in the middle. It's quite cunningly done, I must say. I'm fascinated by who could have written it." Any hunt for the hoaxer should look for an enemy of both Sir J and M, neither of whom come
    out well. That should narrow it down to a mere few million.'"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the same site,

Back in 92 there was a US teenage pop duo called Kriss Kross, who would wear their trousers back to front.

I was present when Rob Newman told a large hall full of people that they looked like "they've just made a quick exit from 'The Fixer's' dressing room".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit confused re "the fixer". Is that JS and why is he called "the fixer"?
  • Options
    ladybelladybel Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    do you not remember the name of his famous telly show?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit confused re "the fixer". Is that JS and why is he called "the fixer"?

Because in the 70's & 80's he used to 'fix it' for grateful kids. <shudder>
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    On the same site,

Back in 92 there was a US teenage pop duo called Kriss Kross, who would wear their trousers back to front.

I was present when Rob Newman told a large hall full of people that they looked like "they've just made a quick exit from 'The Fixer's' dressing room".

That doesn't make a lot of sense since he's allegedly into little girls...
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the same site,

Would anyone in USA know who he (The Fixer being JS) was then or now?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    Would anyone in USA know who he (The Fixer being JS) was then or now?

I pressumed it happened in the UK as Rob Newman is a UK Comedian who was part of the duo Newman and Baddiel and they were both members of The Mary Whitehouse Experience in the early 90s. I don't think it happened in the States.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JS obviously knows too much about certain things and certain people, thats why he's able to lord around and brag about his disgusting behaviour :mad: i hope he rots in hell with satans minions doing to him what he's done to others whether they be boy or girl :mad:

now can we PLEASE change the subject off this vile piece of sputum that hangs off satans @rse :mad:

(sorry i cant call JS a person or a creature cos thats insulting to people and creatures :( )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Okay, lets lighten things up in here a bit....

Anyone know any knob jokes?? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, lets lighten things up in here a bit....

Anyone know any knob jokes?? :D:D:D

A certain big-lipped rockstar used to have bees sting his todger to make it bigger. Allegedly.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A certain big-lipped rockstar used to have bees sting his todger to make it bigger. Allegedly.

Are you taking the MICK?:rolleyes::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the one whos partial to mars bars? :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.