Davina v Makosi: The Interview, Round II

elenaelena Posts: 14,359
Forum Member
✭✭
One of my most anticipated UBB moments is going to be Davina interviewing Makosi again.

Wonder how she'll approach her this time?

Comments

• cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davina will be nice and cautious, unlike last time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi should as Her Davinaness if she feels any remorse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Davina was so nasty last time, she needs to grow up.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    The interviews are suddenly outside again by the looks,so Davina will be mob-handed again.
    Poor Makosi :( she just wants to be loved :cry:
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrDobby wrote: »

Nasty... by comparrison to Makosi... you are joking ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »

No im not joking.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Davina is a woman who thinks Skippy is a 'Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!' housemate. Yet she treats Makosi like a criminal, and demands that she show remorse for her actions.

Davina is a nasty, petulant, unprofessional woman
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No im not joking.:rolleyes:

ok... well Im shocked :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina is a woman who thinks Skippy is a 'Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!' housemate. Yet she treats Makosi like a criminal, and demands that she show remorse for her actions.

Davina is a nasty, petulant, unprofessional woman

Considering tne revolting behaviour of Makosi Davinas interview was very soft.

I dont like Davina, she isnt very professional and she has ghastly judgement but she just was not tough on makosi.
  • Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of both Davina and Makosi. I think the reaction to that interview was completely OTT. Makosi was 100% deserving of what she got both from Davina and the crowd. Some people are also rewriting history, Davina never demanded Makosi to show remorse, Davina said it was amazing that Makosi isn't showing any. I think people should watch the interview again to jog their memory.
  • RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't remember that interview as being particularly "nasty".

The crowd didn't like Makosi and it showed.

Makosi is a strange beast: narcissistic and extremely self absorbed, talking about herself in the 3rd person, claiming to have had sex in the swimming pool, asking for a paternity test.... :eek::eek:

Shaking her half naked fat body at other HMs; refusing to wear a mike because she wasn't considered for the "journalist" task. Run of the mill centre-of-attention stuff and boring.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi's interview was the reason I lost interest in Shouty McCall. It shows her up for the bad interviewr she really is. Others have been worse than Makosi and deserved a hard time in their interview but she usually buckles and tells them what a legend they have been.

The woman is awful and I cant really see her doing much else after this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi caused Davina a lot of problems in the aftermath of the previous interview; one can only hope that this time around Makosi will show Davina a little more consideration.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy_S wrote: »
    Makosi caused Davina a lot of problems in the aftermath of the previous interview; one can only hope that this time around Makosi will show Davina a little more consideration.

What problems?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The OFCOM investigation for starters.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok... well Im shocked :eek:

Davina has since apologized for her Makosi interview, that is how out of order she was so don't be too shocked at all;)
  • The Jordan ShowThe Jordan Show Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be incredible if Davina did poke Makosi a bit and Makosi just holds up a hand to Davina and say "Honey careful now, you remember what happened last time?" that would be amazing! She'd have nothing to lose.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elena wrote: »
    One of my most anticipated UBB moments is going to be Davina interviewing Makosi again.

Wonder how she'll approach her this time?

Davina will crawl up Makosi's butt.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy_S wrote: »
    The OFCOM investigation for starters.

Like the one after Davina brought up Federico's manparts you mean? A whole 2 years before Makosi entered.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er, what was wrong with the last interview? Davina does betray her negative feelings for HM's sometimes but I thought she did a good job of the Makosi interview. The only reason why Makosi lasted so long (as I remember) last time was that she avoided being nominated by the other HM's or there was someone despised more up for the chop that week. There are a few people on here that think she is wonderful, only time will tell if the public have changed their opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Davina has since apologized for her Makosi interview, that is how out of order she was so don't be too shocked at all;)

I dont see why you think that is significant :confused:
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina was practically up Makosi's but in comparison to her treatment of Rachel. Now that was really nasty.
  • McrRedMcrRed Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Not sure what she's supposed to be remorseful about...

surely not the pool incident?

It does take two to tango and Antony certainly wasn't called to task at all....
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Davina was so horrible to her that night :( i hate her for doing that.

this is why i want makosi to win to shut Davina up once and for all AND i want her to win cause she is a great Housemate.