Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    festyflo wrote: »
    I can't seem to find your post Sally which you said you took some shirts to TOTP and stayed on. Can you explain who was behind the idea of the girls going to TOTP at all, as you said you never met JS, who did you meet and what did you mean you 'stayed on' Sorry but the more you post the more suspicious you sound

Sally doesn't appear to be here at the same times as Anna, they are on a rota system...
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,986
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    Can you not see how illogical that is, Sally? You are seriously suggesting journalists should hide the name of a school because it might upset its former staff or some of the pupils? ......

I prepped this last night but it didn't seem to appear....

From our very own Digital Spy thread relating to a Mail article about 5 Aug 2012.
    In 2007, Surrey Police launched an investigation after complaints that the star had abused pupils at the now-defunct Duncroft Approved School for Girls in the Seventies.
    Within 24 hours the article was modified.

How the article now reads 28 Oct 2012
    His investigation into Savile also looks into complaints made to police in 2007 about historic abuse at a Surrey school.
    In January it emerged that BBC2’s Newsnight programme had investigated the same 2007 allegations and interviewed three former pupils from the Surrey school.

In promoting the ITV programme did someone say too much?
  • luckylegsluckylegs Posts: 7,400
    Forum Member
    Asmo wrote: »
    He does though, he faces charges as serious as any faced by 'others' involved. I can't imagine he's going to sing like a canary if there's the likelihood of a new trial and sentence, or at least bank busting legal costs ahead of him.

Will be interesting to see how long he spends 'assisting police' with enquiries.

Depends how the police want to handle it.

He might face serious charges too but again depends how those charges are worded and also I think you'll find unless they've found anything new he has actually faced most of them that they could bring against him with evidence.

I don't think they've found anything 'new' and I don't think they have enough evidence or corroboration for him or his 'mates' to face charges but with his testamony they might.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Swinetown wrote: »
    Sally doesn't appear to be here at the same times as Anna, they are on a rota system...

A rota? Oh goodness, it's the McC**** threads all over again.

I'm just clicking the ignore button for those new posters who only post here and seem to have an agenda.

:p
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A rota? Oh goodness, it's the McC**** threads all over again.

I'm just clicking the ignore button for those new posters who only post here and seem to have an agenda.

:p

Me too.

As you say they both seem to have some kind of dubious agenda and their posts increasingly muddy the waters. I've hardly posted on this part of the thread as everything is becoming SO confused and rambling. The fact they never appear together on here is also strange.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syrena wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been posted already. my apologies if it has.

SAVILE: DID HE ADMIT MURDER?
    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/354874
    Scroll down to the video in link, and listen to the detective at 1.27.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222878/Jimmy-Savile-scandal-Inside-paedophiles-Glencoe-lair-20-suffered-abuse.html
    Forum Member
    I can't seem to find your post Sally which you said you took some shirts to TOTP and stayed on. Can you explain who was behind the idea of the girls going to TOTP at all, as you said you never met JS, who did you meet and what did you mean you 'stayed on' Sorry but the more you post the more suspicious you sound

Don't know if it was due to the clocks going back but, some of my contributions in the early hours never made it to the screen.

Going off at a tangent one of the people mentioned on the Anna Raccoon site described as 'mad as a bag of frogs' is standing for election to Parliament with an interestingly named party, given the nature of the subject of this thread.

Now where were we....
  • Apollo CreedApollo Creed Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pmaxted wrote: »

Well that article massively backfired didn't it? I see there is a 'comment deleted' from 3 weeks ago underneath.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Me too.

As you say they both seem to have some kind of dubious agenda and their posts increasingly muddy the waters. I've hardly posted on this part of the thread as everything is becoming SO confused and rambling. The fact they never appear together on here is also strange.

Isn't that simply due to the time difference? Anna is in France and Sally in the USA.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Me too.

Since we live on different continents with different time scales and have not been in touch with each other for eight years - and that was the first time in 40 years, until she posted on my blog a couple of days ago - why on earth would you imagine that we should 'appear together'.

I certainly have no agenda beyond the truth and the only reason I have appeared on here at all is to correct some of the inaccuracies that have been printed about me - you surely don't have any objection to my doing that do you? I apologies if trying to clear my name is 'muddying the waters for you' and preventing you from feeling free to speak out.

I very much doubt that Sally has an agenda, but can't speak for her.
    Forum Member
    Me too.

You started it! See the message I prepped earlier. :)
  • jassijassi Posts: 7,895
    Forum Member
    jonm01 wrote: »
    Probably. Just arrest the easy target like they did with Jonathan King and the real big names will get away with it.

Indeed. A nice soft target - an already convicted paedophile, who can take all the heat away from other, potentially more embarrassing candidates.
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Going off at a tangent one of the people mentioned on the Anna Raccoon site described as 'mad as a bag of frogs' is standing for election to Parliament with an interestingly named party, given the nature of the subject of this thread.....

Indeed, it had been noted. Should fit in well with the current crop of MPs....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jassi wrote: »
    Indeed. A nice soft target - an already convicted paedophile, who can take all the heat away from other, potentially more embarrassing candidates.

True, but hopefully Glitter and King will be more willing to talk because of their convictions.

I hope they name names.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Me too.

From reading the posts of Anna on the forum I cannot see any deviation from her original stance, which is the fact one of the girls claimed to have been assaulted in 1965. As such would place the Home Office and Miss Jones as responsible for failing in the care of the girls.

It is clear now that JS visited Duncroft while it was under the control of MIND and Mental health.

Holly Greg is a victim of Green and her Mother, it is they dragging this poor girls around the country, and just because the courts and indeed some media refuse to take it up, should read volumes.

I also remember reading the works of the Madeleine McCann inner circle member who is adamant the parents are lying profoundly.

As such it is obvious there is an agenda when it comes to exposing child abuse and if we take the Catholic Church as example, used in this manner destroys institutions, our institutions.

The BBC might be bang out of order here, but it is our BBC we need to get involved in forcing it to act in the manner we expect, not to join the carnival of private media corporations who would love the BBC dead.
  • luckylegsluckylegs Posts: 7,400
    Forum Member
    Me too.

I don't think its strange at all but then I think they've got a valid point.

But I'm sure it will all come out in the wash because whoever went to the press and gave stories will also be questioned by the police too so those with an agenda who gave false accounts/stories to the press will be outed in due time.

Might even be charged with something.

I'm sure this will run and run and police will still be interviewing people in weeks even months to come.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Since we live on different continents with different time scales and have not been in touch with each other for eight years - and that was the first time in 40 years, until she posted on my blog a couple of days ago - why on earth would you imagine that we should 'appear together'.

I certainly have no agenda beyond the truth and the only reason I have appeared on here at all is to correct some of the inaccuracies that have been printed about me - you surely don't have any objection to my doing that do you? I apologies if trying to clear my name is 'muddying the waters for you' and preventing you from feeling free to speak out.

I very much doubt that Sally has an agenda, but can't speak for her.

The time and distance thing must just be another one of coincidences anna! The mods here can only confirm that the IP addresses are different. They could easily be different by using a different computer or internet cafe. No-one printed any inaccuracies about you or Sally, quite the opposite in fact until you both came on here with stories to tell, however you are just muddying the waters. Please start a thread of your own to discuss Duncroft at length, this one is about JS not you.
  • imogenkateimogenkate Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »

it certainly sounds that way to me.i was totally gob smacked by that clip.i dont really think until i listened ,quite how terrible the situation was.
    what a truely evil man he was.
  • BadWigeonBadWigeon Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all but Sally's stories are full of contradictions. I believed what she said until I did some research and then became curious. It certainly seems she has it in for Merion Jones and all for singing the praises of Miss Jones. Whether she likes it or not if Miss Jones was headmistress when all this happened at Duncroft she was in charge of all the girls well being, so whether it be one attack or a hundred, Miss Jones has questions to answer and no amount of trying to muddy the waters will change that.
    Quite so Flo. What I also found difficult was the use of words and their implication. There was consistent reference to 'those/these' girls not 'we'. I'm pretty sure that in terms of alliegence most people would align thenselves to fellow students rather than the teaching staff, what ever their yeargroup. Particularly in a setting outside the mainstream. I feel the context of some recent posts has been to protect the staff at all costs and that seems more congruent with the actions of an ex staff member than an ex pupil. Must've been more like Mallory Towers than the image we've previous been given!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catboy71 wrote: »

I've been thinking about Bible John too. Savile had Glasgow connections.

But wouldn't he have been recognisable by that point? He'd achieved fame by then.

Unless he went around without his wig and in more normal looking clothes, and toned down his distinctive voice.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about Bible John too. Savile had Glasgow connections.

But wouldn't he have been recognisable by that point? He'd achieved fame by then.

Unless he went around without his wig and in more normal looking clothes, and toned down his distinctive voice.

Don't believe he'd have been daft enough to try it, he was far too distinctive in every way, quite apart from the fact Bible John's victims were too old for Savile's tastes.

The Scottish connection is interesting though, as one FM - dorydaryl(?) has written of a girl who went to school with her mum and who knocked about with Savile in the late 50's. She was supposed to have got pregnant and was shipped off to relatives in Scotland and and was never heard from or seen again.
    Forum Member
    The time and distance thing must just be another one of coincidences anna! The mods here can only confirm that the IP addresses are different. They could easily be different by using a different computer or internet cafe. No-one printed any inaccuracies about you or Sally, quite the opposite in fact until you both came on here with stories to tell, however you are just muddying the waters. Please start a thread of your own to discuss Duncroft at length, this one is about JS not you.

I have an entire blog of my own to discuss Duncroft at length.

Unlike you, festyflo, I do not hide behind a user name and speculate from anonymity - if anyone has any further points they would like to double check with me, or comments they would like to make about me - they know where to find me. Perhaps they would do me the favour of making such comments to my face where I can answer them. On my own blog.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluescreen wrote: »
    Isn't that simply due to the time difference? Anna is in France and Sally in the USA.

LOl and we are in England, but we post as same time as the one in USA and France..
This discussion has been closed.