Emmerdaily-23rd August. Criminal behaviour!!......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    :eek: Wow that was a quick identification considering he has been dead for 8 months :rolleyes:

And they couldn't figure out Gennie'd been murdered :rolleyes:
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a bit daft of Cameron to bury the body with that lovely photograph :D

:D:D:D
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,430
    Forum Member
    FW = First words in episodes
    BB = Last words Before Break
    AB = First words After Break
    LW = Last Words in episode

Tonight’s episode appearances are confirmed as:-

+ Megan (FW)
    + Declan
    + DS Shields
    + DC Flanagan
    + Paddy

+ Laurel
    + Marlon
    + Ashley
    + Rhona (BB)
    + Jai

+ Charity
    + Ruby
    + Nicola
    + Alicia
    + Vanessa

+ Lisa
    + Debbie (LW)
    + Cameron
    + Jack
    + Leo
    + Val (AB)

+ Eric
    + Amy
    + Victoria
    + Chastity

+++ Kisses Tonight +++

Cameron and Debbie
    Rhona and Vanessa

The following characters appeared in all 6 episodes this week and get two bonus points

+ Chastity
    + Declan
    + Megan
  • Mike TeeveeMike Teevee Posts: 35,573
    Forum Member
    well next week should be interesting, ciao for now!

:)
  • agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Hope Alex got some royalties for that pic ;)

It probably fell out of a copy of "Chit Chat" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And they couldn't figure out Gennie'd been murdered :rolleyes:

Where did they get the photo from?
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :eek: bang goes my supper

:p right into the fridge I go

Have a great rest of your birthday JD and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend

:D I have a nice relaxing day ahead on Sunday nice easy home game against some Mancunians

Have a good one, chris. Just this once, I will be supporting Cardiff. Take the blue gits down, and hard! :cool:
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Puggywash in pay as you go 3 ad :D:D
  • owen10owen10 Posts: 127,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    i dont know what Katie will say when she finds her husband is charged
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where did they get the photo from?

His modelling shoots ;)
  • maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Puggywash in pay as you go 3 ad :D:D
    :D

That's pure cruelty making puggy wear that knitted hat :D
  • NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question.

Who was it who saw Cameron and Alex in the van before Cameron killed him? Was it a villager?

Thanks
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is always one:D

;):D
    That's a nasty cough you've got there Star - are you feeling okay :confused::D

I am very well thank you :) Was just trying to divert attention onto myself :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's always the little things, eh:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quick question.

Who was it who saw Cameron and Alex in the van before Cameron killed him? Was it a villager?

Thanks

I don't think anyone saw them in the van together, but Cameron was clocked by one of the workies after he had moved the body.
  • NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone saw them in the van together, but Cameron was clocked by one of the workies after he had moved the body.

I wasn't sure, but my Mum seems certain someone did.

Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't sure, but my Mum seems certain someone did.

Thanks
    She might be right because we know someone starts blackmailing Cameron soon.
    :eek:
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    She might be right because we know someone starts blackmailing Cameron soon.
    :eek:

Sorry Onj, your barking up the wrong tree with that as
    that isn't who the blackmailer is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Onj, your barking up the wrong tree with that as
    that isn't who the blackmailer is

According to STV spoilers for next Friday
    its Sean who is the blackmailer.

I don't think he knows Cameron murdered Alex. Cameron panics though and I think that's why he frames Adam.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to STV spoilers for next Friday
    its Sean who is the blackmailer.

I don't think he knows Cameron murdered Alex. Cameron panics though and I think that's why he frames Adam.
    Sean has no idea Cameron murdered Alex. Amelia gets in on the blackmailing as well. I do hope Cameron 'deals' with them when he finds out ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    +++ Kisses Tonight +++

Cameron and Debbie
    Rhona and Vanessa

No-one has any idea how long I have wanted to see this written in a daily:D:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Sean has no idea Cameron murdered Alex. Amelia gets in on the blackmailing as well. I do hope Cameron 'deals' with them when he finds out ;)

Oh right, didn't know any of that. :o
    So if they don't know anything, what are they blackmailing him about? :confused:
  • jalfrezijalfrezi Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Wow that was a quick identification considering he has been dead for 8 months :rolleyes:
    Would they really have picked a busy pub (well maybe not that busy) to reveal the identity of the body? And, as has been pointed out already, if the police didn't know who it was how did they manage to get a photo?
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'ey up!

Happy birthday JD!

Happy, er, fridge Chris, lol!

All he cares about is the wretched festival not the poor bag of bones that is Alex

I know it looks awful but I wonder how many of us would be acting in a similar fashion as he is if it was going to lose our homes and bankrupt us too? At the end of the day, rightly or wrongly, to Declan it was an unknown body that could have been there years, he didn't know until the end of the episode that he actually knew the victim.
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Laurel. :mad: Leave Paddy alone!

Full of the milk of human kindness her isn't she? FGS, what's wrong with Arthur seeing someone he knows lying on their sofa? A fully dressed someone he knows! Does she think he's going to be corrupted?

I also wish she'd remember that that house is actually Marlon's not hers! Does she expect him to refuse a roof over his best friends head?
    Is it wrong that I want the Maceys to lose everything including Home Farm so someone interesting can buy it off them?

Certainly not. I've been wanting that for a while. I've always thought the Macey's would have been more suited to Carl's house (Jimmy's now) than Home Farm.
    rhumble wrote: »
    why is Dobbie poking her breasts out at Lisa

So she had the booby boosting bra on tonight instead of Det Knockers!
    Just take Leo and go Marlon!!!

I am 100% on Marlon's side in this.
    eggshell wrote: »
    Soaps just don't seem to realise when enough is enough.

This whole Rhona thing is just filler now...lots and lots of filler.

I think that's why I haven't been paying attention quite as much as I should have regarding this storyline. For ages it just seemed like it was on rinse and repeat and (to me) is only getting really interesting now that Rhona is hitting rock bottom. I understand that the storyline needed a big build up but at times it was a bit tedious to watch.
    OsakaSun wrote: »
    I love Val :D

Me too!
    wuffles wrote: »
    I think Jai's behaved far worse.

Again - me too! What an complete hypocrite he is.

Strange though that he was quiet about Charity's cheating for ages but is now kicking off again? Makes me wonder if his, Rachel's and Rishi's duplicity is going to be uncovered soon?
    Debbie Being nice

See you horrible lot she does feel guilty.

The writing for her is all over the place.

Just the other day she was almost joyous remarking that she was glad Nikhil had gone as he reminded her of Gennie and didn't look she had any conscience at all yet today she has a conscience about Brenda?
    How does he know about Rachel?

Cutting a long story short: IIRC Charity had been confiding in Declan about Jai's strange behaviour and was wondering if he had someone else so when she eventually told him about Rishi fathering Rachel's baby (and that's what had been bothering Jai) he asked her if she believed it with a look on his face as if to say 'you're a bit dim!'. A few of us mentioned on the thread that Dec had sussed out what had happened and would squirrel the info way for a rainy day.
    Chas says it how it is
    JackW wrote: »
    You tell 'em Chas
    You're better off without him Chas

I concur with all the above :)
    John Dough wrote: »
    Is Ashley the Delphic Oracle?

LOL!

Chas seems to think so but ether way I've I enjoyed Ashley sitting at that bar the last couple of episodes. His face when he tried the shot, lol! Don't blame him, most of them are bloomin' awful.
    Lesbo vet time :eek:

ROFL!!!
    You manipulative cow!

Yes, in tonight's episode Rhona came off looking the worst out of the two of them. Anything for a fix! How long will she be able to put Vanessa off though before she's wanting more than a kiss?!

LOL!!!

This seems very short. I'm sure I quoted more than this? Will have to investigate.

That's all folks .... for now!

EDIT: It's not short at all :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Oh right, didn't know any of that. :o
    So if they don't know anything, what are they blackmailing him about? :confused:
    Sean accidentally knocks Debbie's wing mirror loose with his football and Cameron overreacts by grabbing him. When Dan doesn't do much Sean decides to make Cameron 'pay' himself :D

Sean texts Cameron saying he won't get away with it. Cameron thinks the texter is referring to Alex wheras Sean is referring to Cameron grabbing him.