So that was a secret.....EastEnders

124»

Comments

• dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I actually like Sadie as she's a little bit different. But I just don't like the vibe I get from Jake, he just seems, as someone has pointed out - a little creepy! Lomas is capable, I remember him on Dream Team (Sky1) which he was great in but I just think pushing him in with Lauren has offered very little material for him. I'd of much preferred for them to both come in and befriend some of the other residents first before we got this big secret. If Sadie had at least made one ally, and had Jake started bonding with Phil (the chap needs a mate) maybe I'd care a little more.

I was a little shocked but I can't say I cared. I would have preferred if they were a little more established and this weeks reveal was just that they were married and they simply alluded to a darker secret before allowing us to get to know them a little better first.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    Sadie is a snob, she called everone on Albert Square Dregs

I liked that line. It reminded me of something Janine would say. And since she isn't in that "bitch" mood at the moment, it would be nice to see someone else fill that role. :p
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    Sadie is a snob, she called everone on Albert Square Dregs

She's not wrong, they're all scum. :D
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Bit annoyed that Sadie isn't a new full time character then, thought she was... think she's an interesting addition to the cast. Shame really.