Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 56)

Comments

• Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    Good lord, will someone please let me go through her wardrobe. Outfit from the waist up - spot on. Her choice in trousers and shoes are just TERRIBLE. Those boots look cheap AF! She's friends with a sh*t load of stylists, have none of them thought to give her some advice?! :(

And I wonder what she'll be singing... I'd like to hear her perform with one of the opera singers, but no doubt she'll just be performing a usual short setlist. BL's for sure lol. :D

She must get so fed up singing that song. :p
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    Leoperona is coming. :eek: :cool: Can't wait!

She looks cute too coming from Nice airport. :D Although I don't see why she would fly from Monaco to Nice when they are so close to each other?

Monaco hasn't got an airport. Nice is the closest one.
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pes wrote: »

the most important part:
    Mr Calleja said the concert will be filmed in HD and broadcast around the world, with millions of viewers expected to watch it.

Can't wait! The things she's doing without even promoting an album is amazing! Pretty sure they're aiming for WW release
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Do you know when?

Ah sorry, I wasn't at home. Lemme check
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    Monaco hasn't got an airport. Nice is the closest one.

Nvm, she was flying out. By the sounds of it it was like she had flown to Nice and was exiting the airport.

Lots of travelling for Leona! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it is still a long way off, but I have been listening to Ave Maria and really hope we get the album reissued and they release Mr Right as a single, but she performs Ave Maria on X Factor, I need to hear that live and I think the album would sell bucketloads afterwards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Video won't be uploaded today anymore, he said tomorrow :/
  • Options
    AlfonsoJuanesAlfonsoJuanes Posts: 2,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is always travelling but I don't see her concentrated in the album... I don't believe she is going to release new music this year...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is always travelling but I don't see her concentrated in the album... I don't believe she is going to release new music this year...

She has been in the studio since January :p And also worked on it last year. She's defo releasing, if it's not this Summer then defo in October :)
  • Options
    Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    esesohsam wrote: »
    Who is @LeonaUKArmy on twitter? If you're going to attack celebrities, do it from your own account, not from one that should surely be Leona related.

The people who run that twitter account have form for this, its not the first time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people who run that twitter account have form for this, its not the first time

I don't think it was an attack though. It was their opinion on a statement she made, which they have every right to.
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Studio time is usually booked in advance, that gives her and her management a schedule to allow for extra gigs and time for traveling, catching up with family & friends, etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    pes wrote: »

I was so excited that Leona is finally coming to Malta, until I saw the ticket prices >:( at least I got to see her last year in London
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Who is @LeonaUKArmy on twitter? If you're going to attack celebrities, do it from your own account, not from one that should surely be Leona related.

If you're talking about a comment to a certain BGT judge, I made that comment on that account, and I don't feel why I shouldn't be able to?
    Sorry if it's offended you and I'll try not to do it again however I don't do it often and because it's a Leona fan account we're not allowed to an opinion regarding other things? I mean if a celebrity does something to offend a member of the public and a fan account tweets that celebrity, you really think that person takes it out on who the fan account is made for? :confused:

If you're talking about a comment made about Mariah Carey, that was purely because of the amount of HATING on Leona some of her fans were doing.

You know some of us have fan accounts to work to promote Leona on social media. We don't need to do this, we all have lives away from the internet, but we do it because of how much we stan for Leona and love her. Some of us spend hours trending things and starting trends, defending her and promoting her. Social media is BIG now and we do it to promote Leona. Maybe appreciating what some of us do rather than picking up on some things you don't agree with would be nice? If you have a problem you could always unfollow?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^agreed! Nicely put.

And that comment was really no big deal. Other fan accounts on the other hand like Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato etc.. they basically threat other stan bases/celebs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    ^agreed! Nicely put.

And that comment was really no big deal. Other fan accounts on the other hand like Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato etc.. they basically threat other stan bases/celebs.

Thanks Soe. I've seen some other celebrities fan accounts be the most disgusting trolls and what we do is 97% positive, just sometimes our passions come out :p

I see what you do to promote Leona on twitter too and I appreciate it a lot as a fellow fan.
  • Options
    esesohsamesesohsam Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    If you're talking about a comment to a certain BGT judge, I made that comment on that account, and I don't feel why I shouldn't be able to?
    Sorry if it's offended you and I'll try not to do it again however I don't do it often and because it's a Leona fan account we're not allowed to an opinion regarding other things? I mean if a celebrity does something to offend a member of the public and a fan account tweets that celebrity, you really think that person takes it out on who the fan account is made for? :confused:

If you're talking about a comment made about Mariah Carey, that was purely because of the amount of HATING on Leona some of her fans were doing.

You know some of us have fan accounts to work to promote Leona on social media. We don't need to do this, we all have lives away from the internet, but we do it because of how much we stan for Leona and love her. Some of us spend hours trending things and starting trends, defending her and promoting her. Social media is BIG now and we do it to promote Leona. Maybe appreciating what some of us do rather than picking up on some things you don't agree with would be nice? If you have a problem you could always unfollow?

I don't think it's something that you should have put on that account which you rightly say works to promote Leona. I think you do a great job, you're one of the few that I follow as your info is always up to date. I just feel calling Amanda Holden "vile" on a Leona Lewis fan page is inappropriate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's something that you should have put on that account which you rightly say works to promote Leona. I think you do a great job, you're one of the few that I follow as your info is always up to date. I just feel calling Amanda Holden "vile" on a Leona Lewis fan page is inappropriate.

Ok I appreciate that and understand your point. I will try to keep it to just Leona in the future :p Thanks for following, really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait.. the lifeball will be live streamed :eek: I can't wait for the Leona curse to crash everything

edit: found some live streams for life ball including red carpet :) I'll post them on Saturday :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    Wait.. the lifeball will be live streamed :eek: I can't wait for the Leona curse to crash everything

edit: found some live streams for life ball including red carpet :) I'll post them on Saturday :)

Brillaint news, hopefully she'll do one of the covers she has sung that we haven't been able to hear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brillaint news, hopefully she'll do one of the covers she has sung that we haven't been able to hear.

omg hopefully! And she has dancers too so I'm ready for some uptempona
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Sunshine-Original-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B00KI67ZRM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401403694&sr=8-1&keywords=walking+on+sunshine+album+soundtrack

How Will I Know is 3:49 long on the soundtrack album which is 1 minute longer than the clip we've seen

Walking on Sunshine is exact the same time as the clip
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm praying for her to do Kissing You, purely so we can get a good recording of it aha. :D
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if we can expect new Leona single/album this year or will it be next year now?
This discussion has been closed.