Good Morning Britain - ITV

Comments

• stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    The Good Morning pics in today's paper's with Charlotte and Ms Reid walking next to each other in white trousers, her so-called famous legs looked short and chunky, just don't get why everyone going mad over them, Chrlotte looked much better in her white trousers.

I think they both look stunning in those pics.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    Flicked on this today and does SR always have that inane grin on her face all the time She looks like the village idiot.

Suffice to say I changed channels.
  • cylon6cylon6 Posts: 25,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Good Morning pics in today's paper's with Charlotte and Ms Reid walking next to each other in white trousers, her so-called famous legs looked short and chunky, just don't get why everyone going mad over them, Chrlotte looked much better in her white trousers.

Were they at Ascot or just out and about?
  • Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Haven't watched Daybreak for a while and saw the old Daybreak style of competition. Have they ditched Andi Peters?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cylon6 wrote: »
    Were they at Ascot or just out and about?

Not sure, but guess Ms Reid, wished she not have the same trousers on as charlotte.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched Daybreak for a while and saw the old Daybreak style of competition. Have they ditched Andi Peters?
    He's on a short break apparently - he's coming back (so he was quoted as saying).
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    That 'Three Lions' video...*shudders*
  • catboy71catboy71 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    That three lions routine really sucks . No , I don't want to see Dr Hilary poncing around singing and dancing like an absolute ****. I've seen it so many times this morning and it is beyond embarrassing . They have really struck a new low this time.
  • AnthonyCAnthonyC Posts: 2,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catboy71 wrote: »
    That three lions routine really sucks . No , I don't want to see Dr Hilary poncing around singing and dancing like an absolute ****. I've seen it so many times this morning and it is beyond embarrassing . They have really struck a new low this time.

I suspect it was a morale boosting exercise for the staff.

Possibly the viewers too! :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    He's on a short break apparently - he's coming back (so he was quoted as saying).

I saw Andi do a recorded competition bit like they have on This Morning. He deserves better than that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BBC Breakfast did a routine to Pharrell's Happy. Both doing them is a bit of fun, if you enjoy them of course. Haven't watched but it does explain why Susanna and Charlotte were in white jeans.
  • MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clip> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTgsjxbU5lA

Also the opening section of this morning show> http://youtu.be/JtWXPfruBaM?t=47s
    Sounded like Susanna was practicing her origami skills all through Kate's news reading judging by the paper shuffling. See 10:20 into video > http://youtu.be/JtWXPfruBaM?t=10m20s
  • MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer chunky :p Pictures in this report>
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/17/susanna-reid-charlotte-hawkins-good-morning-britain_n_5502439.html
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    cylon6 wrote: »
    BBC Breakfast did a routine to Pharrell's Happy. Both doing them is a bit of fun, if you enjoy them of course. Haven't watched but it does explain why Susanna and Charlotte were in white jeans.

Happy has never been shown on BBC Breakfast. They only mentioned it was on their Facebook page after their Pharrell Williams interview.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is it me, or does the laughter in that first photo look very forced &unnatural?

Not that it would be a posed shot of course.
  • Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Look like they are waiting for somebody to throw them a fish.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Can't stand too watch Richard Arnold prance around! Has he come out off the closet yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    Happy has never been shown on BBC Breakfast. They only mentioned it was on their Facebook page after their Pharrell Williams interview.

Breakfast did do a routine though and had 3m hits according to Nick Robinson.

Just watched GMB's one, it's almost like they saw what Breakfast did and copied it. But that's just too cynical of me. *cough*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Can't stand too watch Richard Arnold prance around! Has he come out off the closet yet?

Homophobic, much?
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Citadel wrote: »
    Homophobic, much?

I'm a gay man so I don't think so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I liked Daybreak - even with Adrian and Christine.

Good Morning Britain is totally unwatchable. I just peek in on Lorraine's show now and then and that's enough for me these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a gay man so I don't think so.

Then why say 'has he come out of the closet yet'? What relevance is that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tatyana wrote: »
    I liked Daybreak - even with Adrian and Christine.

Good Morning Britain is totally unwatchable. I just peek in on Lorraine's show now and then and that's enough for me these days.

Good Morning Britain and Lorraine are two different shows.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree I like a girl with a bit of meat on her bones. more to cuddle. But charlotte is nice too
  • bh21bh21 Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Seen some of it this morning for the first time in about 3weeks . god its awful SR just sits with a stupid "look at us we're crazy " look on her face .can't believe ITV brought her over as to me she hasn't got the kind of personality or charm that will bring viewers in . everything seems unnaturally forced . the editor of the programme should be pulled up as well.the fact that their main story was the england match and their 3 lions video was an awful decision . seen the Sunrise paper review this morning and it was naturally funny and the format just seems more relaxed and watchable . find BBC breakfast professional but so boring