The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Is there a chance that Cutfather simple wrote the track?
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    She said the Cutfather track was meant to be a collab.......
    I heard no feature when I was there :confused:

Did she? I know she confirmed in radio interviews that the track was by Cutfather, but I don't think she mentioned a collab.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Elephant being played on Capital right now.

I hope they get on board for Let It Go
    Forum Member
    Is there a chance that Cutfather simple wrote the track?

I think the fact that he wrote the track and Alex was saying in interviews that he produced it would suggest that there isn't another producer involved.
    Forum Member
    Alexandra is at 24 in the Official UK charts
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Cutfather produced Pixie Lott - Turn it up and gravity (her 2 best songs IMO) and he also produced JLS - 3D (one of their better songs).

Let It Go isn't anything like either though IMO
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    Cutfather produced Pixie Lott - Turn it up and gravity (her 2 best songs IMO) and he also produced JLS - 3D (one of their better songs).

Let It Go isn't anything like either though IMO

Would you say it's much better? :D
    Forum Member
    And also I hope Alex gets a slot on the Alan Carr show. :D
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    And also I hope Alex gets a slot on the Alan Carr show. :D

That's the chatty man right? He's hilarious!
    Forum Member
    That's the chatty man right? He's hilarious!

Yeah that's him...I know right, his interviews always make me laugh lmao :D
  • universetippinguniversetipping Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stargirl1 wrote: »
    Did she? I know she confirmed in radio interviews that the track was by Cutfather, but I don't think she mentioned a collab.

I don't remember her saying it was a collab.

She said it was a Cutfather track in her last Ustream. (March 11th) but it was the talk of David Guetta which threw me off.

It's just nice to get confirmation on these things.
    Forum Member
    I don't remember her saying it was a collab.

She said it was a Cutfather track in her last Ustream. (March 11th) but it was the talk of David Guetta which threw me off.

It's just nice to get confirmation on these things.
    Lastly, have you chosen the second single yet?

It's a duet with someone else… A male. The only male on the album. I was about to give you the name but I’m not allowed! It will be the second single. Not much longer to wait. We’re going back-to-back this year, babe!

http://www.4music.com/news/interviews/3157/An-interview-with-Alexandra-Burke

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ That interview is dated 17th February though (who knows when the interview actually took place).

She recorded "Let It Go " in early February (7th) and they must have changed their mind about which song to go with after they had heard the mix.

March 11th was her last Ustream and it had changed to "Let It Go" by that stage

I wonder if the single before the album will be the male collab or if they'll chose something different? :)
    Forum Member
    ^^ That interview is dated 17th February though (who knows when the interview actually took place).

She recorded "Let It Go " in early February (7th) and they must have changed their mind about which song to go with after they had heard the mix.

March 11th was her last Ustream and it had changed to "Let It Go" by that stage

I wonder if the single before the album will be the male collab or if they'll chose something different? :)

That's true...it does seem they decided to change the single, and I do think it was Alex's decision which I trust very much.

Hopefully we'll see a track-list soon.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good that they seem to have a number of strong tracks to chose from. I hope that Elephant is only the tip of the ice-berg in terms of quality.

Can't wait to hear the new single! ;)
    Forum Member
    ^^

Not long now, I hope we get the premiere on Tuesday with confirmation tomorrow evening if not Friday to end the week on a high. :D
    Forum Member
    That's true...it does seem they decided to change the single, and I do think it was Alex's decision which I trust very much.

Hopefully we'll see a track-list soon.:)

They obviously changed it to the Cutfather track. One of the reasons that Elephant was delayed until this year seemed to be because they couldn't decide between two songs. Alex talked about a collab coming on board with one but they chose Elephant instead - unless the collab was the Morillo feature. I think the other track was the rumoured Benny Benassi one. They might use it to launch the album, but I would think that if she has worked with Guetta they may be saving that for the launch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ There's lots to look forward to in any case. :D
    Forum Member
    It's going to be an exciting week. :D
    Forum Member
    Just realised I'm going away on Wednesday... I think I'm gonna cry.
    Forum Member
    Just realised I'm going away on Wednesday... I think I'm gonna cry.

Will you have access to internet? :eek:
    Forum Member
    Will you have access to internet? :eek:
    I'm not sure :cry:
    I remember when I went to France with my school, the All Night Long video was released, so during a shopping trip, I went into an Apple shop and watched it on YouTube :o
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure :cry:
    I remember when I went to France with my school, the All Night Long video was released, so during a shopping trip, I went into an Apple shop and watched it on YouTube :o

LOOOOOOOL :D

I'm sure you'll find a way this time too. :)
    Forum Member
    Alex is very quiet which means news is coming. :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is very quiet which means news is coming. :D

The premiere is due between tomorrow and Friday so its definitely coming soon....plus her silence is definitely a good sign....hopefully she announces it sooner rather than later :D
This discussion has been closed.