Julie..."God forgive them"!!!!

Comments

• DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    You thought it was comedy gold, I saw it as staggeringly hypocritical, and bitter.
    We all see things differently, doesn't mean one of us is right and the other wrong, we just perceived the event very differently ;)
    I'm really not bothered about reasons given for nominating, as I think every HM has at one point in time given a poor/weak reason for nominating someone. But I think the oddest one so far, was Martin complaining about the e-cig and not liking the smell of tobacco before going to bed :confused:

Yes, I agree with you totally Kopite. I thought that Julie came over as very bitter and her attitude was "How dare you nominate me, the nana of the house" As if it is her god given right not to be nominated.

I do also think that it was a odd reason Martin gave about Julian and the e.cig as well, I thought that there was no smell or fumes from these but maybe there is!:confused:
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I found that interesting too....pity that Coleen felt the need to cry for 5 hours and guilt trip all the others.;)

As for Julie....:D that was just so delusional, not sure she really believed it tbh, I think she may have been talking or cussing those who jumped ship, it was funny though for me, she is a bit mad sometimes but hilarious all the same.:D

She said she had learned that through her time in the BB house. Which is probably why she was sympathetic to Julie, and said she will feel better in the moring, to which Julian agreed.
    Delusional; is the right word, but rather than hilarious, I found it cringeworthy to watch and gobsmackingly, hypocritical :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olive2 wrote: »
    Kiss of death
    Mike had to sit on the stairs, Julie goes to vote.
    kisses Mike as she went into the DR (nominated him) them kissed him on the way out.

Julie after she found out she was put up,
    "After I have just been chit on, it's the 2 faces that gets me."

Exactly, what a hypocrit isn't she? Really quite laughable. Julie has been the most two faced person in the house, saying one thing to their faces and something completely different behind their back, constantly telling them she loves them but calls them names when they have gone.

Lets hope that she is gone tomorrow night!:D
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Yes, I agree with you totally Kopite. I thought that Julie came over as very bitter and her attitude was "How dare you nominate me, the nana of the house" As if it is her god given right not to be nominated.

I do also think that it was a odd reason Martin gave about Julian and the e.cig as well, I thought that there was no smell or fumes from these but maybe there is!:confused:

You thought right ;)

There are no fumes or smell from e-cigs, which is why you should be allowed to "smoke" them in a non smoking area.
    The only thing that comes from e-cigs are vapours, much like steam from a kettle :)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said she had learned that through her time in the BB house. Which is probably why she was sympathetic to Julie, and said she will feel better in the moring, to which Julian agreed.
    Delusional; is the right word, but rather than hilarious, I found it cringeworthy to watch and gobsmackingly, hypocritical :D

hi Kopite:D I think as far as hypocrisy is concerned Coleen has cornered that market;)

I respect the fact that people dont like Julie, I knew as soon as she went in that she would be unlikely to win, she divides opinion because she is a larger than life character and she is too blunt and open ( to the viewers) to ever sail through without detractors.

Julie is lots of things, some good and some bad, but its a RTV that is meant to be entertaining, I want my housemates to show me all sides of themselves....which Julie has in spades, only her and Julian have been good value imo.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, most definitely cringeworthy and hypocritical. I thought it was nice how kind Coleen was to Julie as well and what she said to Julian about not confronting Julie because she had been through enough. Especially as Julie as made her life in the house a misery for the first two weeks!
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially as Julie as made her life in the house a misery for the first two weeks!

By doing what?
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By doing what?

By being lovely and polite apparently;)
  • Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By doing what?

By being absolutely lovely to her.......Coleen's words ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is no coincidence that there were 13 HMs at the beginning and one among their number has been betrayed. Julie will suffer for all us sinners.:(

:D
    ...... or we know what sad fate shortly befell the one who delivered the Judas kiss! :(

Mind you, notwithstanding his no 4 position in the Google Hot 100, not sure the OT is ideally cast as the Messiah! ;)
  • PeronessDSPeronessDS Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    This had me in stitches. She really is priceless, 'God forgive them' PMSL. Think she also said 'they can go to hell.....well they probably are'

I actually don't think she is playing a game and being two-faced in the way we know it. I think she does try and be nice to everyone - and then has a moan to whoever about someone.

May god have mercy on their souls, forgive them for they know not what they are doing :9
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    That was hilarious. No wonder nearly every thread on the front page is about her ( or Julian ). They're the only ones entertaining us.
    If she goes tomorrow what are we going to talk about ?...Martin ? Lorenzo ?

I agree that she should stay, so we can continue to be gobsmacked by her astounding lack of self awareness, but I'm torn. If she stays, her already over inflated ego will know no bounds. She'll presume that we all love her and I definitely don't. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    To be fair its not just Julie, I cannot believe the people who go in to BB & CBB who have a cob on when they are up for nomination! Do they not realise after all these years that EVERYONE has usually 2 noms each and people are free to vote how they want, what is wrong with people.

And yes Coleen is a right whinger, my faves are either Julian or Prince to be honest who comes across as a pretty decent bloke.
  • jellybeanyjellybeany Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    I've come to the conclusion that Julie really doesn't see herself as others see her.

My mums like that. l think, sadly, its very common in people.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    hi Kopite:D I think as far as hypocrisy is concerned Coleen has cornered that market;)

I respect the fact that people dont like Julie, I knew as soon as she went in that she would be unlikely to win, she divides opinion because she is a larger than life character and she is too blunt and open ( to the viewers) to ever sail through without detractors.

Julie is lots of things, some good and some bad, but its a RTV that is meant to be entertaining, I want my housemates to show me all sides of themselves....which Julie has in spades, only her and Julian have been good value imo.:)

Julie has been entertaining but Julian has done nothing.After his great entrance I expected more but he has been too self protective and quiet.He has disappointed me by hiding behind Julie.
    He does not deserve to win, he has not done enough.
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give julian something to do and he shines ie the fairytale task, the judges task "20 per cent of 100" julian is a gent, a loyal person and quite frankly has been entertaining and reserved in equal measure!
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Julie has been entertaining but Julian has done nothing.After his great entrance I expected more but he has been too self protective and quiet.He has disappointed me by hiding behind Julie.
    He does not deserve to win, he has not done enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePhvBPv1LM&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw&index=1&feature=plcp

Dare you not to laugh. :D
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D lol ..... it was so bad ...... talk about acting .... julie obviously doesn't know where bet ends and julie begins :rolleyes: :D
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give julian something to do and he shines ie the fairytale task, the judges task "20 per cent of 100" julian is a gent, a loyal person and quite frankly has been entertaining and reserved in equal measure!

I really like Julian. His diary room chats are funny. Love his sideways glances and patience when dealing with Julie. He has been a real friend to her. Although, I dont really think she is deserving but that is another story.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Gospel of JonDoe 18: 13-27

And Julie said unto Harvey, "This very night, before the Big Brother theme tune soundeth, you will disown me three times." But Harvey declared, "Even if I have to be evicted, I will never disown you."

And lo. Harvey was evicted.

And Harvey was brought unto Brian Dowling and he said unto Harvey, “You are not one of her disciples, are you?” and Harvey replied, “I am not.” ...and unto Harvey were shown his best bits and again he was asked, “You are one of Julie's disciples, aren't you?” And he denied it, saying, “I am not.” And Harvey was brought unto Emma Willis, who was fair of face and annoying of voice and she said unto him, “Didn’t I see you with Julie in the Jacuzzi?” Again Harvey denied it, and at that moment the Big Brother theme tune soundethed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By doing what?

The more intelligent amongst us realise that one of the nastiest ways of being mean to somebody is to be passive aggressive - pretend to be nice, pretend to be polite, but confound that by using hostile glares, aggressive body language - and you can easily upset and unsettle somebody because they can't actually pinpoint the nastiness.

It's devious and very, very nasty. I think I totally get Julie - I get that she is mean, selfish, deluded and very, very two-faced.
  • Forget-me-notForget-me-not Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hard to think of a housemate who I have found as fascinating as Julie. It is like watching some ageing, monstrous diva blundering around, dismayed, unaware and a mass of contradictions. She seems at one and the same time, cunning yet clueless, nasty and yet nice, knowing yet deluded, a sort of beautiful monster and I find I both like and dislike her simultaneously. Strange woman but quite compelling to watch.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    The more intelligent amongst us realise that one of the nastiest ways of being mean to somebody is to be passive aggressive - pretend to be nice, pretend to be polite, but confound that by using hostile glares, aggressive body language - and you can easily upset and unsettle somebody because they can't actually pinpoint the nastiness.

It's devious and very, very nasty. I think I totally get Julie - I get that she is mean, selfish, deluded and very, very two-faced.

That describes Coleen's behaviour towards Julie to a t.
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »

I agree with this.
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    That describes Coleen's behaviour towards Julie to a t.

A Tea cosy maybe.