Options

Annoying 'Grant's Whisky' adverts on ITV4

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Despite series linking a particular show on this channel I still have to endure some part of the advert campaign where an odd looking family, who look as wooden as the Amazon rainforest, play a game of Charades. The main culprit being the grandfather whose grin really gets on my nerves.

I could skim through them straight into the show I'm watching but you can't with Cheers for instance as thy have an opening joke scene prior to the opening title sequence.

God have mercy. Make them stop!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I watch very little on cable as it's broadcast, instead I set my Virgin V+ box to record good stuff on non BBC channels so I can FF the ads but ITV4 sometimes slip up with overruns and I miss the start of programmes.
    I know what you mean about Cheers, the opening few seconds before the titles run is just as entertaining as the show itself.

At least there's lots of Cheers episodes on YouTube.
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are weird but awesome. I like "Mind Mel Mind Mel, We have it in the bag" it is funny :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone other than old papa makes an effort whilst he is crouched slump down in the chair. Ruins it for me :D
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PorkyPig wrote: »
    I watch very little on cable as it's broadcast, instead I set my Virgin V+ box to record good stuff on non BBC channels so I can FF the ads but ITV4 sometimes slip up with overruns and I miss the start of programmes.
    I know what you mean about Cheers, the opening few seconds before the titles run is just as entertaining as the show itself.

At least there's lots of Cheers episodes on YouTube.

And the Bill early seasons are on YouTube as well:D
  • Options
    CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member
    I love the break-bumpers.

I suppose it depends on your reactions.

FFWD - zzzzzzz - Grants - Play:D