Kenan & Kel

13»

Comments

• Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

I’ve read the article, seems like Kel is bitter and jealous of Kenan’s success to be honest.

Since ‘Kenan and Kel’ finished Kenan has gone on to a success role on Saturday Night Live. Can you blame him for wanting to move on in his career and not always wanting to be associated with a programme he did many years ago. He’s also working on a new sitcom for NBC. Yet Kel seems disappointed that he hasn’t been approached to star in it to! Why? I can’t blame Kenan for moving onwards and upwards with his career.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Always remember the rumor of Kel being dead, had so many arguments with people insisting he died.

The good old days of quality television. Most already mentioned and obviously Goosebumps!
  • Options
    Super_SteveSuper_Steve Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    Always remember the rumor of Kel being dead, had so many arguments with people insisting he died.

The good old days of quality television. Most already mentioned and obviously Goosebumps!

I watched an episode of Goosebumps the other day - Say Cheese and Die and a certain Ryan Gosling was the lead kid actor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Are You Afraid of the Dark!!
  • Options
    playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goosebumps TV show where they are in 'Horrorland'? And Even Stevens.
  • Options
    jesse_pinkmanjesse_pinkman Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I saw this thread and was going to post the same thing! I remember there were kids crying at school... And Kenan and Kel appeared in the Nickelodeon UK studios a few weeks later, I think in Leicester Sq, and denied the rumour, lol.
  • Options
    tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    Melissa Joan Hart is a bit busy at the moment with her own hit show over on ABC Family.

To be fair. The ratings for melissa and joey have been dwindling. Maybe 1 or 2 series left?

Then i will pitch the sabrina idea :D
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember people in my Sixth Form saying it was Kenan who'd died, in a car crash I think. It was a relief that wasn't true!

Now someone who did die in a car crash was the actor who played Hakeem in Moesha. Perhaps that was around the same time and someone got their Nickelodeon shows and casts mixed up, I don't know.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    If this is anything to go by a reunion won't be happening
    Kel Mitchell -- Kenan Thompson Wants Nothing to Do With Me

Don't count on ever seeing the "Kenan and Kel" reunion you always hoped for -- because Kel Mitchell tells TMZ, Kenan's dropped him like a hot potato ... and is actively avoiding him.

Kenan Thompson -- who starred with Kel in a million different Nickelodeon projects back in the day -- is currently developing a new comedy pilot with NBC, so we reached out to Kel to see if he'd be making a cameo.

BUT OUR DREAMS WERE DASHED TO PIECES.

Kel tells TMZ, “The truth is Kenan does not want to be seen with me in any form of media, or even have my name mentioned around him.”

Kel says he nearly reunited with Kenan for an interview with a popular magazine but Kenan pulled out at the last minute ... and he thinks it's because Kenan's still trying to separate himself from his old co-star.

But Kel's not bitter, explaining, “I have not been upset about this. I respect his choice of wanting to make a name for himself solo.”

“There is no bad blood on my side, I’m not declining a reunion, I know the fans love the show and would love to see some type of appearance with us … I just don’t see that ever happening because of how he really feels.”

We reached out to Kenan's camp multiple times -- but our calls and emails were not returned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/23/kel-mitchell-kenan-thompson-feud-fallout/#ixzz2vSpdY0Q9

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/23/kel-mitchell-kenan-thompson-feud-fallout/
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    Melissa Joan Hart is a bit busy at the moment with her own hit show over on ABC Family.

Well I read that she tried (and failed) to urge fans to sign some petition to bring back Sabrina like what happened to Veronica Mars so I'm sure she would welcome the idea :)

btw, to the poster that came up with the idea, it is brilliant and I could totally see it working.
  • Options
    TechnixTechnix Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's back tonight on Nick! 7 episodes from 8.30 'till midnight. That's my evening sorted, thanks Nick.