Options

Who do you think will be the next hollyoaks returnee?

grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As the other soaps have had our are going to have a return soon who do you think could return in the near future and who do you want to return?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Myra and Jacqui and Cheryl and Mitzee would be nice.
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit that I can't see a big character returning anytime soon. I'd love either Jacqui or Myra to return but Claire Cooper is working and I heard Nicole Barber Lane didn't enjoy working at HO for the last few months of her first stint

Realistically the only character I could see retuning is Amy Barnes but I don't think it will happen, even though I'd like it to.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know, but I'd like it to be Justin Burton, If Nancy and Robbie will go ahead, I'd like to see Nancy's reaction! As Justin was Becca's student!
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think mitzee as she could help her sister
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks don't do many returns like other soaps so they. We have had returns over the years but not on the same scale as other soaps. It's always been new blood coming into Hollyoaks.

Anyway I think Mandy will return some point in the future maybe not soon but I think she will be back. I would like to see Mitzeee return and the McQueens that have gone.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like too see Taylor Sharpe return!!

He was very close too Tony, as his mum was sleeping with Tony so big connection there.
    Tony could ask him too become his business partner and tell him one day that all this could be his ...."you're the son I wished for" ...

Taylor's Sister Amber had Finn's child, so that will also bring back concern especially as Taylor shows off photo's of her all the time and says how much time He spends with the child, just too piss Finn off as he spends zero time with her.

Finn would hear this and take it too heart and decide to do something about Taylor, erase him from the picture.

Ste would also be pretty peeved as He feels let down by Tony who fires him because He just can't trust him after all the drugs thing..

Maybe Taylor gets too close too learning how much of a C**T Finn really is.....

Also maybe a love interest for someone, Mercedes ...don't think she has been there yet??

Plus the actor is HOT!! and the show needs that right now.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor Sharp was a dreary drip!

His iconic mum, Gabby, should clip-clop back into our lives though.:D
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Gabby is well due a return, maybe we find out that Blessing's story about Tyson Delaney is a lie and she is really Taylor Sharpe post op...leading to emotional scenes between Blessing and Gabby: "So you want to be a girl? Then who am I to stop you? *clops off*"
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liberty Savage or Vincent Elegba would be a dream come true!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warren fox and justin burton on the run from prison- chris fountain sacked from corrie and jamie lomas' contract comes to an end soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »

I've got a great idea of how that could working so Vincent goes to a festival with his new boyfriend knocking Noah and he meets eyes with Liberty and realises that they are soulmates so they move back to hollyoaks to escape knocking Noah but then Noahs comes back in a revenge storyline with his new girlfriend Clip Clop Gaby how brilliant would that be. :D
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member

Not Noah? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fop3d-cI2UE

Brendan and Mitzeee for me. Though current HO would make a pigs ear of them like everything else it does now and it's doubtful either would return at the moment anyway - Emmett Scanlan's doing well and Rachel Shenton is in the US doing something or other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've got a great idea of how that could working so Vincent goes to a festival with his new boyfriend knocking Noah and he meets eyes with Liberty and realises that they are soulmates so they move back to hollyoaks to escape knocking Noah but then Noahs comes back in a revenge storyline with his new girlfriend Clip Clop Gaby how brilliant would that be. :D

That should be the replace for Hollyoaks Later this year - bigger ratings than the Olympics I guarantee it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    That should be the replace for Hollyoaks Later this year - bigger ratings than the Olympics I guarantee it.

That's what I was thinking but they're going to have to put in Theresa somewhere into to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's what I was thinking but they're going to have to put in Theresa somewhere into to it.

Noah can just stand there knocking her - she's a quite wooden actor herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincent Elegba: The Next Chapter

[highlight]May contain distressing scenes[/highlight]

“Vincent, Vincent, open the door” Noah smiled as he knocked on a door. “Hello my little knocker” Vincent grinned. “Are you ready for the festival lovey dove?” Noah asked. “You bet” Vincent stuttered.

“This is wonderful” Noah said. “Yes” Vincent said as his eyes turned away from Noah and onto a beautiful lady. “She’s, she’s purty” Vincent beamed. “Wait? What? I’ve been knocking on you for weeks and know you tell me you’re straight?” Noah gasped. “It’s who I am, I can’t help it” Vincent spluttered. “Whatever Vincent, I’m gonna chat up that woman by the stage” Noah sneered.

“Hello” Vincent said. “Hey” Liberty Savage smiled sweetly. “We belong together, forever, we are made for each other” Vincent said. “Okay then” Liberty smiled. “Oh my god, Vincent” Theresa squealed as she ran up to Vincent and snogged him. “What the hell Theresa? Vincent is the love of my life. I’m so angry at you. All this time you’ve been behind my back, what kind of a friend are you?” Liberty gasped. “I am sorry” Vincent said. Liberty then “slapped” Theresa who squealed. “I am sorry” Vincent repeated. “Whatever, I’m gonna chat up Freddie Roscoe or that guy over there” Liberty said as she pointed at Noah who stood by Gabby Sharpe who was galloping in time to “Wild Horses”.

“Hello, Gabby, Gabby, can I talk to you?” Noah said. “Hello Noah” Gabby said. “Hello, I was wondering if you wanted to get a drink sometime.” Noah said. “Well if you want to get a drink then who am I to stop you?” Gabby smiled and galloped off.

1 Hour Later

“What the hell?” Vincent gasped as she blocked Gabby’s path. “Hello, you’re in my way, who am I to stop you though so go ahead” Gabby smiled. “Stay away from my ex-boyfriend” Vincent said. “No way, we’ve moving in together” Gabby smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Writing Gabby/Noah/Liberty/Theresa/Vincent fanfic is rather fun! Shall I send it to Lime Studios?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Amy Barnes return!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vincent Elegba: The Next Chapter

[highlight]May contain distressing scenes[/highlight]

“Vincent, Vincent, open the door” Noah smiled as he knocked on a door. “Hello my little knocker” Vincent grinned. “Are you ready for the festival lovey dove?” Noah asked. “You bet” Vincent stuttered.

“This is wonderful” Noah said. “Yes” Vincent said as his eyes turned away from Noah and onto a beautiful lady. “She’s, she’s purty” Vincent beamed. “Wait? What? I’ve been knocking on you for weeks and know you tell me you’re straight?” Noah gasped. “It’s who I am, I can’t help it” Vincent spluttered. “Whatever Vincent, I’m gonna chat up that woman by the stage” Noah sneered.

“Hello” Vincent said. “Hey” Liberty Savage smiled sweetly. “We belong together, forever, we are made for each other” Vincent said. “Okay then” Liberty smiled. “Oh my god, Vincent” Theresa squealed as she ran up to Vincent and snogged him. “What the hell Theresa? Vincent is the love of my life. I’m so angry at you. All this time you’ve been behind my back, what kind of a friend are you?” Liberty gasped. “I am sorry” Vincent said. Liberty then “slapped” Theresa who squealed. “I am sorry” Vincent repeated. “Whatever, I’m gonna chat up Freddie Roscoe or that guy over there” Liberty said as she pointed at Noah who stood by Gabby Sharpe who was galloping in time to “Wild Horses”.

“Hello, Gabby, Gabby, can I talk to you?” Noah said. “Hello Noah” Gabby said. “Hello, I was wondering if you wanted to get a drink sometime.” Noah said. “Well if you want to get a drink then who am I to stop you?” Gabby smiled and galloped off.

1 Hour Later

“What the hell?” Vincent gasped as she blocked Gabby’s path. “Hello, you’re in my way, who am I to stop you though so go ahead” Gabby smiled. “Stay away from my ex-boyfriend” Vincent said. “No way, we’ve moving in together” Gabby smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Writing Gabby/Noah/Liberty/Theresa/Vincent fanfic is rather fun! Shall I send it to Lime Studios?

Absolutely love it :D

tune in for part two tomorrow to see Grace turn up at the festival and blackmail Gaby into dealing drugs as Grace tells Gaby that she will make sure she can never clip clop again unless she takes the drugs.
    But what will happen when Vincent lays eyes on Grace?
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    I'd like too see Taylor Sharpe return!!

He was very close too Tony, as his mum was sleeping with Tony so big connection there.
    Tony could ask him too become his business partner and tell him one day that all this could be his ...."you're the son I wished for" ...

Taylor's Sister Amber had Finn's child, so that will also bring back concern especially as Taylor shows off photo's of her all the time and says how much time He spends with the child, just too piss Finn off as he spends zero time with her.

Finn would hear this and take it too heart and decide to do something about Taylor, erase him from the picture.

Ste would also be pretty peeved as He feels let down by Tony who fires him because He just can't trust him after all the drugs thing..

Maybe Taylor gets too close too learning how much of a C**T Finn really is.....

Also maybe a love interest for someone, Mercedes ...don't think she has been there yet??

Plus the actor is HOT!! and the show needs that right now.

Dear god I hope not! 'The son I wished for', really?! Tony already has two sons so saying that to Taylor would just be an insult to his children and himself. There's no way Tony would or should ask Taylor to be his business partner. He wasn't even Taylor's step dad he was just going out with his mum for a few weeks. He's much more closer to Holly and Ella who where and more like his step children.

Pairing him with Mercedes is also a massive NO! Mercedes has really developed as a character going from the local slag to a twisted women who goes to extreme lengths to get wha she wants. She's more suited to the other twisted baddie's like Dr Browning, Trevor and (even though I don't want it to last but I can see why their suited) Freddie (even though he's not bad as the other two he is very similar to Mercy). Putting her with Taylor would just ruin everything they've done to her, she will be going backwards to a younger lad who wouldn't even be able to handel a woman like Mercy. A total NO go.

All of the Sharps where a flop they are best left in the past. The only Sharp that could and realistically could return is Amber cause of Finn and the baby. But if Amber did returnit it would be a new actress obviously.
  • Options
    mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Lydia Hart? Been 4 and a half years since she got banged up. Could be out early on good behaviour. Not that anyone from her storyline is still with the show. Failing that Amy Barnes or Cheryl Brady would be welcome returns