Options

Celebrity Masterchef Flnal Not On Demand!

GibsonGirlGibsonGirl Posts: 1,307
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had recorded the final on Friday but the box ran out of disk space and only 25 minutes was recorded. Both my Mum and I are really wanting to see it and thought it would be available On Demand the next day. As of today it is still unavailable. >:(

Does anybody know why it has not been made available?

No spoilers please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonGirl wrote: »
    I had recorded the final on Friday but the box ran out of disk space and only 25 minutes was recorded. Both my Mum and I are really wanting to see it and thought it would be available On Demand the next day. As of today it is still unavailable. >:(

Does anybody know why it has not been made available?

No spoilers please.

Thanks.

The BBC have been having major problems with their website the past day or so, including iPlayer. Im sure it will turn up eventually.

Here's a thread on the issue http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1987493
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC have been having major problems with their website the past day or so, including iPlayer. Im sure it will turn up eventually.

Here's a thread on the issue http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1987493

Many thanks for that.

I see the BBC have added content to the iPlayer since the problems started, but there are still no signs of the Masterchef final.

Does anybody know if it will be shown?
  • Options
    pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonGirl wrote: »
    Many thanks for that.

I see the BBC have added content to the iPlayer since the problems started, but there are still no signs of the Masterchef final.

Does anybody know if it will be shown?

If just looked & its on, says only for 1 more day though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pixxyy wrote: »
    If just looked & its on, says only for 1 more day though

Just checked the iPlayer through Sky's On Demand and there is no sign of it. Grrrrrrr!