Options

Ukip 'hates modern Britain' and is infected with the 'virus of racism'

Comments

• Options
    My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Chukka's comments about the NF campaigning for UKIP appears to be a set-up. Nigel Farage tweeted on Saturday........

@Nigel_Farage: Members of an extremist group today arrived at a UKIP public meeting, conveniently at the same time as a Mail on Sunday camera arrives.

@Nigel_Farage: To be clear, UKIP will have nBo truck with extremist organisations and we are the only party to ban BNP Etc from becoming members.

Does he mean, Except when they are rubbing shoulders with extremists in the European Parliament?
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul2307 wrote: »
    As Chukka is an out and out racist how else do you explain it , even by the standards of Labour the man is a total buffoon

So you don't have any proof then.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boyard wrote: »
    I'm not really keen on Chuka. He reminds me of a black Ed Balls. They always seem to make unhelpful comments. Stuff like this won't help them win back working class UKIP supporters. I wish Ed would get rid of them in a reshuffle.
    This is what happens when you promote people on a quota system and not by ability
    Chukka isn't and he only got where he did by colour not on ability , try and keep up theres a good chap

Boyard wrote that Chuka reminds him of Balls. You wrote this is because Chuka got the job because of his colour. So why did Balls get his job?

Do try to be less patronising if you can't keep up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Chukka's comments about the NF campaigning for UKIP appears to be a set-up. Nigel Farage tweeted on Saturday........

@Nigel_Farage: Members of an extremist group today arrived at a UKIP public meeting, conveniently at the same time as a Mail on Sunday camera arrives.

@Nigel_Farage: To be clear, UKIP will have no truck with extremist organisations and we are the only party to ban BNP Etc from becoming members.

Is he trying to imply that the Mail was cooperating with a far right racist organisation? They have form.

I love it when the far right squabbles. It makes such a nice change from the left doing it.

;-)
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,587
    Forum Member
    The guy has a point. UKIP attracts racists like a steaming pile of horse muck attracts flies on a hot summers day.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »

The left has been doing the same thing for over a decade now with no proof. Just scream racist and make these nasty people who disagree with you, go away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    The guy has a point. UKIP attracts racists like a steaming pile of horse muck attracts flies on a hot summers day.

Any proof?
  • Options
    allaortaallaorta Posts: 19,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    Any proof?

Something he's experienced in Thailand.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any proof?

Are you seriously suggesting that UKIP do not attract a large number of racists? Have a look at the amount of UKIP members who have been suspended for their racist comments. Where do you think all the BNP voters from the 2010 Euro election ended up voting and supporting?
    If you cannot accept that UKIP attracts a large number of racists then your head must be buried in the sand even deeper than most of the Kippers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    allaorta wrote: »

You just can't help yourself from making personal remarks can you? Have you got some sort of keyboard tourettes problem? Stick to the issue which is that UKIP attract a great number of racists and looks like stupid morons as well
  • Options
    gocompletelynutgocompletelynut Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allaorta wrote: »

Briiliant.

oooh you got him rattled now you "racist" you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Briiliant.

oooh you got him rattled now you "racist" you.

Another one who resorts to the snidey personal digs because they cannot deal with the fact that UKIP is infested with racist members and followers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Are you seriously suggesting that UKIP do not attract a large number of racists? Have a look at the amount of UKIP members who have been suspended for their racist comments. Where do you think all the BNP voters from the 2010 Euro election ended up voting and supporting?
    If you cannot accept that UKIP attracts a large number of racists then your head must be buried in the sand even deeper than most of the Kippers

People can vote for whatever party they want, it's not a crime.

If a party is advocating immigration controls, then it will attract people who see uncontrolled immigration as unsustainable, given there is already pressure on housing, health, schools etc, as well as others who just want to boot all the foreigners out. There will be also others who vote for them who aren't bothered about immigration, but see their policies as common sense, as well as other voters who just want to stick it to the two main parties as a protest.

Unfortunately, many here cannot distinguish between any of these voters and feel perfectly happy in branding anyone who votes for them as racist.
  • Options
    jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Umunna must hate traditional Britain and is infected with the virus of multi-culturalism.
  • Options
    paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »

Everything he says is proof unless you're incapable of walking and breathing at the same time :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You just can't help yourself from making personal remarks can you? Have you got some sort of keyboard tourettes problem? Stick to the issue which is that UKIP attract a great number of racists and looks like stupid morons as well

I think you need to sit down and have a cup of camomile tea and calm down. Maybe go smash up some UKIP campaign billboards to vent some anger.
  • Options
    Forum Member

No the issue is Chukka has done what Chukka does and opened his mouth just long enough to put his foot in it , if he had a brain he would be dangerous
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Boyard wrote that Chuka reminds him of Balls. You wrote this is because Chuka got the job because of his colour. So why did Balls get his job?

Do try to be less patronising if you can't keep up.

He also said he wants rid of Chukka but he can't get rid of him because if he does he will scream racist as he loves to play the "Black" card , I think its you who needs to keep up
  • Options
    TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    jmclaugh wrote: »
    So Umunna must hate traditional Britain and is infected with the virus of multi-culturalism.

The more minorities play the multiculti race card the more more "racists" they will create.
    I think you need to sit down and have a cup of camomile tea and calm down. Maybe go smash up some UKIP campaign billboards to vent some anger.

I'll settle for a relaxing cup of hot chocolate and a ginger biscuit before posting my vote to reclaim my country!!.
  • Options
    allaortaallaorta Posts: 19,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can you not see the highlights that show your comments are far far worse than anything I said? Don't worry, I can take it. Haven't you realised you have an unhealthy obsession with UKIP? Do you think no other party has racists as either members or representatives....... is it only UKIP? When it comes to thread diversions, I guess you are as guilty as anyone.

In the final analysis, every party could throw out those who were members or helpers, on the basis they were racist, black, gay or any other category they care to choose. What they can't do is stop them from supporting a party and less still voting for them. Personally I'd delete the all too frequent mundane threads started on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TeeGee wrote: »
    The more minorities play the multiculti race card the more more "racists" they will create.

Yes. Racist is becoming the new witch hunt. Shout racist and you soon have a rabble of swivel eyed loons ready to lynch any one who disagrees with them.

Corruption and child sex scandals have been allowed to go on for years, because anyone who dared speak out was branded a racist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes. Racist is becoming the new witch hunt. Shout racist and you soon have a rabble of swivel eyed loons ready to lynch any one who disagrees with them.

Corruption and child sex scandals have been allowed to go on for years, because anyone who dared speak out was branded a racist.

Welcome to the modern Britain that Chukka wants to defend :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People can vote for whatever party they want, it's not a crime.

If a party is advocating immigration controls, then it will attract people who see uncontrolled immigration as unsustainable, given there is already pressure on housing, health, schools etc, as well as others who just want to boot all the foreigners out. There will be also others who vote for them who aren't bothered about immigration, but see their policies as common sense, as well as other voters who just want to stick it to the two main parties as a protest.

Unfortunately, many here cannot distinguish between any of these voters and feel perfectly happy in branding anyone who votes for them as racist.

Care to highlight where anyone has written "anyone that votes UKIP is racist"?

As far as I can see, you just made that up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Care to highlight where anyone has written "anyone that votes UKIP is racist"?

As far as I can see, you just made that up.

I'm not necessarily referring to this thread, but it's been an ongoing theme on this forum for sometime now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also said he wants rid of Chukka but he can't get rid of him because if he does he will scream racist as he loves to play the "Black" card , I think its you who needs to keep up

OK, so couldn't see that I was making a joke. This pointless argument you are trying to have is getting boring.

Let me try and explain it for you: Chukka got his job because he is black, but how did Balls get his job when he isn't black. i.e. I was implying they were both useless.

If you need me to explain other jokes, just let me know. I've heard Mrs Brown's Boys can be challenging for some.