Options

Cilia should be done under the Trade Descriptions Act!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A singer???

Really?

I've heard better drunks at karaoke!

Comments

• Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It must be hard to sing with that overbite she's been blessed with...........................................
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    It must be hard to sing with that overbite she's been blessed with...........................................

LOL:D
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As soon as she started I had to switch channels...
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. How did she even get a record deal?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    A singer???

Really?

I've heard better drunks at karaoke!

I thought she was a karaoke drunk!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    As soon as she started I had to switch channels...

Better than me, the minute she appears I have to either turn over or throw a brick at my TV. I have met many celebs, actors etc over the years but she is, without doubt, the biggest c*** I have ever had the displeasure to meet. Seriously she is so far up herself she is in danger of her her head actually poppoing out of her mouth. Foul vile bint.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better than me, the minute she appears I have to either turn over or throw a brick at my TV. I have met many celebs, actors etc over the years but she is, without doubt, the biggest c*** I have ever had the displeasure to meet. Seriously she is so far up herself she is in danger of her her head actually poppoing out of her mouth. Foul vile bint.

Oh, please tell. No-ones listening.:D
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister, who's visiting, likes PO'G otherwise I wouldn't normally go anywhere near Cilla or Paul - let alone the 2 combined!:eek: Luckily for me, she decided she was too tired after all and retired to bed. Phew.:)
  • Options
    mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was very good when she was young. She didn't sing with such a broad accent and her voice wasn't as brash and brassy. These days when she sings it sounds like she's taking the p*ss. However, I grew up singing along to my parents' old 45 records including 'Anyone Who Had A Heart' and 'You're My World' and they were great!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mirandaweb wrote: »
    She was very good when she was young. She didn't sing with such a broad accent and her voice wasn't as brash and brassy. These days when she sings it sounds like she's taking the p*ss. However, I grew up singing along to my parents' old 45 records including 'Anyone Who Had A Heart' and 'You're My World' and they were great!

Did you do the full blocked nose effect?:D
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spill the beans :eek::p
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    I thought she looked a bit tipsy throughout to be honest. :D Hilarious. My TV highlight of the year.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mirandaweb wrote: »
    Cilla just murders songs nowadays. I'd love to ask her when did she realise that her singing voice had gone! :eek:
  • Options
    CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originating from Liverpool, I'm of the general opinion that she's a vile old hag.

My late auntie fell asleep in her bedroom, years ago. She woke to hear Cilla's voice blaring from the TV, and ran to turn the TV over... She actually managed to fall and injure herself, such was her desparation to turn Cilla off!
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    My uncle used to describe her voice as being like a cat p*ssing bleach
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    My Dad used to say, every single time she infested the TV, 'She's singing out of her @r$e again'.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has never been a good singer imo. She got on because she was friends with the Beatles, and l think their manager Brian Epstein gave her a chance.
    My late mum really disliked her and l cant put on here how she used to describe her singing. :D
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    She has never been a good singer imo. She got on because she was friends with the Beatles, and l think their manager Brian Epstein gave her a chance.
    My late mum really disliked her and l cant put on here how she used to describe her singing. :D

Ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on!

It can't be much worse than what my Dad said about her (above). :D
  • Options
    wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat pissing bleach is now one of my favourite sayings!!! I'm going to try and use it every day!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D My mum and my nan absoulutely HATE her! They haven't met her or anything, but they cannot stand the sight of the woman!
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What lovely people you all are.
  • Options
    NostalgicNostalgic Posts: 7,199
    Forum Member
    FFS there is nothing wrong with her voice.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am much too young to have been aware of Cilla's musical career before she turned to presenting, so I find her singing funny with that distinctive voice. "Anyone Who Had A Heart" makes me laugh!
  • Options
    wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cilla should be done under a bus; should be the title on this thread!
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    cat pissing bleach is now one of my favourite sayings!!! I'm going to try and use it every day!:D

Glad to be of service ;)