Options

SY-Fy timing issues.

PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,299
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sy-Fy channel running at least ten minutes early overnight. I've been recording and rewatching seasons one and two of Continuum in the run up to season three, this mornings episode recorded in my planner from 1.00-2.00am, it missed a huge chunk of the opening section, going to the first break five minutes into the recording, and then ending with fifteen minutes of the recording left and subsequently getting over ten minutes of the following programme. Anyone any idea why they were so far out?

Comments

• Options
    sat-iresat-ire Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Sy-Fy channel running at least ten minutes early overnight. I've been recording and rewatching seasons one and two of Continuum in the run up to season three, this mornings episode recorded in my planner from 1.00-2.00am, it missed a huge chunk of the opening section, going to the first break five minutes into the recording, and then ending with fifteen minutes of the recording left and subsequently getting over ten minutes of the following programme. Anyone any idea why they were so far out?

Are they finally showing season 3? :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yah, starts next Wednesday at 10pm.
  • Options
    sat-iresat-ire Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Yah, starts next Wednesday at 10pm.

Thanks mate - I seen it as it ran across the pond, amazed SyFy have taken so long here.
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    They were fairly quick with the first two seasons; and at least we're actually getting it at last :D

Glad I watched it again as I'm actually understanding it more too the second time around .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it me or was the sound level on the first half of this mornings episode (season two finale) significantly lower than normal? It returned to the normal volume after the second ad break. Anyway, season three starts Wednesday at 10.00pm with a repeat at 1.00am-which the series link I had for seasons one and two has picked up.