Options

Blue Bloods (UK pace)-change of episode?

PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,299
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know why Sky changed the scheduled episode of Blue Bloods last night? Got home from work, went to watch my recording and found I'd got a repeat episode from earlier in the season. No announcement as to why it had been changed. The scheduled episode (5.21) is now showing in the listings for next week but not in my planner as series link didn't add it in.

Comments

• Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Anyone know why Sky changed the scheduled episode of Blue Bloods last night? Got home from work, went to watch my recording and found I'd got a repeat episode from earlier in the season. No announcement as to why it had been changed. The scheduled episode (5.21) is now showing in the listings for next week but not in my planner as series link didn't add it in.

It wasn't a schedule change, the announcer said last week that the new episodes would return in 2 weeks with the penultimate episode of the season (so 5.21 will air next Wednesday). Sky have aired all the episodes that have been broadcast in the US so they had to take a weeks break. A new episode (5.21) airs on Friday in the US, so will air next Wednesday on Sky.
    The only odd thing that I noticed was that Sky+ picked up this repeat as part of the new episodes on series link (maybe because it was from the current season).
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I missed that announcement through skipping the closing credits of last weeks episode so thanks for clearing that up. As you say, series link picked up this weeks episode so I assumed it was the next one and only saw it was a repeat when I came to watch it. My newspaper tv guide still said 21/22 so this change must have been too late for osme (if not all) of the listings mags to be changed.