Mother broeher had ned arrested me arested

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Plonker. Other said I stole bottle of vodka coz it still had the secrity tag on. It just wasn't removed and no alarm bells rang.

They're ringing for me :eek:
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JOHNOR wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!!!! :D:D:D

am i right in thinking the OP is the one that fancies his sister?

:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL my mum just walked in and looked at me really weirdly as I was laughing like a lunatic at this thread! Especially with the "psycho mother" pic :D
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    Is anyone (4 pages later) still trying to figure out what the OP was really all about??

Confused of Tunbridge Wells.

:cool: :D
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hang on, hang on, hang on...reverse up a bit....

He likes trying on his aunty's underwear and fancies his sister? :eek:
  • Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    He likes dating sites and in May apparently he was 35??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone (4 pages later) still trying to figure out what the OP was really all about??

Confused of Tunbridge Wells.

:cool: :D

I think most have gone past caring, we're just learning about the aunt and the sister. :eek:
  • JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    I think most have gone past caring, we're just learning about the aunt and the sister. :eek:

oh yes, he finds her very attractive. he started a thread on it a while back...... :eek:
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »

if i remember correctly, she threw all his ladies wear out too.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I spent 18 hours locked up, and iwas truly horrible

I was released without charge, the acusation was made was that I tried beat them up.

I'm 46 and can't bring women back, so I getting a flat.:D AT LAST.I'm also cagnig my doctor, because he sqaid I was putting it on when the knee, pops up.

Plonker.:mad: Other said I stole bottle of vodka coz it still had the secrity tag on. It just wasn't removed and no alarm bells rang.

I'm fed up.:mad:

For those who are still unclear I'll translate.

My Uncle Got Me Arrested: for saying I tried to beat him up.
    I spent 18 hours locked up, it was truly horrible but I was released without charge.
    I'm 46 and live with my mum, but as she won't allow me to bring girls back home I am going to get a flat.

I have a bad knee but my Dr has said I'm putting it on so I'm going to change doctors.

I bought a bottle of Vodka (which he has clearly drank the contents of) but the security tag wasn't removed so I was accused of stealing it.
    All of this has made me mad and I wanted all you lovely people on DS to know about it.

Thoughts please.

Obviously the bits in brackets are my own thoughts on the subject.
  • Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose, he seems to have been chatting to you once on a thread about dating sites!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: I'm not sure whether the whole family have issues or he's on a constant wind up.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    For those who are still unclear I'll translate.

My Uncle Got Me Arrested: for saying I tried to beat him up.
    I spent 18 hours locked up, it was truly horrible but I was released without charge.
    I'm 46 and live with my mum, but as she won't allow me to bringsgirls back home I am going to get a flat.

I have a bad knee but my Dr has said I'm putting it on so I'm going to change doctors.

I bought a bottle of Vodka (which he has clearly drank the contents of) but the security tag wasn't removed so I was accused of stealing it.
    All of this has made me mad and I wanted all you lovely people on DS to know about it.

Thoughts please.

Obviously the bit in brackets is my own thoughts on the subject.
    impressive.
  • TinpotTinpot Posts: 2,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have lived with my mum all my life.

I wanted to bring back a lady to meet my mum, just as normal people behave, but she hit me over the head with a poker, and hit my knee with a poker.

she keeps putting scissors through my clothes.

I am so fed up. I can't afford a flat but I pay board here. Any help appreciated.

She also said I hope you die,hang yourself. Now I live upstairs.

She has taken the fro t door key off me too.
    I once facied my sister
    Transvestism is a weird thing. I feel all man, but a side of me wants to dress as a woman. In a skirt, high heels. I care for my disabled mum, sometimes she accepts my 'condition', sometimes not. Yesterday, she raided my wardrobe while I was sleeping and threw out 200 pounds of women's clothes.
    Apparently there is a storyline in Emmerdale to do with incest. Put your hand on your heart, and swear to o'l Mighty God you never fancied your sister

I never acted on it. Nor did she. But when families bond, we get this closeness.

Nothing happened. I just admired my sis's beauty and sexy legs. She has great legs. I told her so and she told me to get stuffed.
    Why does my 20 STONE brother get women, and I cant't
    He has this date with this fitness insctructor. Maybe she's nuts. But something is wrong. Do I give off bad vibes maybe.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Hang on, hang on, hang on...reverse up a bit....

He likes trying on his aunty's underwear and fancies his sister? :eek:

Great thread! :D

So to sum it up, he's 35, lives with mummy, fancies his sister, wears his aunts clothes and a wig, yet wonders why he has no luck on dating sites?? Hmmm...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rugby Rose, he seems to have been chatting to you once on a thread about dating sites!!!

I know! lol That's how I know of his previous threads. He was bragging that he could get any dates he liked then couldn't understand why they refused to meet him again because he was so fabulous. He made the mistake of linking to his Plenty of Fish page and that's when he was caught out about the age. :p

Then another thread within minutes stated he had just shaved his comb over off after all these years and highly recommended it to all other bald people. Then not long back the wig thread appeared. :D

I kid you not it was the funniest time I've had on DS.

The stuff with his mother, sister and aunty is all new to me. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So to sum it up, he's 35, lives with mummy, fanices his sister, wears his aunts clothes and a wig, yet wonders why he has no luck on dating sites?? Hmmm...

I thought he was "almost 50" according to another post of his!
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blimey. Just when you think you've seen it all.... :eek:

And I was beginning to get slightly worried about the OP. Now I'm very worried, in a whole different way. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So to sum it up, he's 35, lives with mummy, fanices his sister, wears his aunts clothes and a wig, yet wonders why he has no luck on dating sites?? Hmmm...

See just up there. Apparently he can get on plenty of first dates but was confused as to why he never heard from them again. :p
  • imogenkateimogenkate Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is so unfair,i have to go and cook dinner and i just know that this thread will be locked or removed.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IHe made the mistake of linking to his Plenty of Fish page and that's when he was caught out about the age. :p

Then another thread within minutes stated he had just shaved his comb over off after all these years and highly recommended it to all other bald people. Then not long back the wig thread appeared. :D

Oh, its HIM!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See just up there. Apparently he can get on plenty of first dates but was confused as to why he never heard from them again. :p

Was there something about where he would take them... I will have to check my post history now!
  • JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually feel sorry for the OP. think he needs some help if he fancies his sister and his mum sounds a bit mean! :eek:

maybe he should speak to the social about getting a little bedsit or something and just go and take care of his mum during the day.