Big Brother Australia Live Feed Pace *SPOILERS!*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I'm following this through wikipedia...can't be bothered to watch the clips from realitytv.org. And my god is this confusing.

So Rebecca was HOH and has been evicted? So HOH's aren't immune? What?
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mikejbines wrote: »
    I'm following this through wikipedia...can't be bothered to watch the clips from realitytv.org. And my god is this confusing.

So Rebecca was HOH and has been evicted? So HOH's aren't immune? What?

No, the HoH's power is to remove one of the bottom 3 from nomination and to get double eviction points. That's all. (Oh I think there's some other tosh about dishing out chores but who cares about that)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up with FNL (good games) and the eviction (good twists).
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Nothing in particular has brought me to this decision. but can I just say that I have gone right off of Nathan.

At first he seemed like a really nice guy, then I started to go off of him and this morning I now find him more irritating that Travis's "shingleberries". I have no idea why I have gone off of him, but I now find him more irritating than anyone else in the house. I would rather be locked in a room with nails scratching against a blackboard.

Meanwhile Dixie is cutting Ben's hair in the bathroom and they are having a typical hairdresser/client type conversation, but really funny. I hope this makes the daily show. :D
    Forum Member
    Today's bottom 5:
    Alice
    Bianca
    David
    Dixie
    Nathan

Which strangely enough is exactly the same as it was last Wednesday, so we know none of these will probably be in the bottom 3. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Today's bottom 5:
    Alice
    Bianca
    David
    Dixie
    Nathan

Which strangely enough is exactly the same as it was last Wednesday, so we know none of these will probably be in the bottom 3. :rolleyes:

They'll just raffle them out of a hat.
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    They'll just raffle them out of a hat.

This could turn in to a new daily game - guessing the bottom 5 for the next day.
    Forum Member
    Good grief, several of them (looks like Terri, Travis, David, Renee, Rory, Alice and Dixie) have gone to bed already, complete with sleeping masks. It's only 9pm for goodness sakes. :eek: :mad:

Nathan and Nobbi are in the combi chatting. Nobbi seems to be getting changed too and he is telling Nathan something about pillows. Don't tell me these two are going to sleep in the combi now. It sure looks like it. I have never known an entire BB house to go to bed at 9pm. :eek:
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    FNL competition :(

Grasshoppers are on the menu this week so maybe Rebecca left just in time. In the past we’ve seen housemates eat up a tasty fish eye, grub, ox tongue, pig snout smorgasbord. Salt and pepper anyone!
    The eating challenges on Friday night live have always been a hit with the fans, but when house mates start eating live insects this Friday night even I will be asking the question “have we gone too far?”
    I cant say much at this point but this weeks show will probably get more complaints than ever. What do you think? Is it funny or in bad taste?
    We have just been in the games arena with the FNL Ninjas doing some tests and all I can say is that I lost in a match of paper scissors rock against a ginger haired ninja and Grasshoppers don’t taste like chicken.
    I don’t know if its in “bad taste” or not, but I now know that it “tastes bad” and I cant wait to tempt our house heads with some live bug sandwiches come Friday night.
    Forum Member
    Today's bottom 5, which mean absolutely bugger all are:

Alice
    Bianca
    David
    Nathan
    Terri
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Rory has revealed he did not audition for Big Brother this year.

Other people watching the live feeds have heard housemates talk of other things they have been informed of such as:

- Big Brother has informed the housemates of a few things... for instance Terry is here to stay and they have to get used to it
    - They know that the hypnotist is coming and were told prior to it even being announced to the public
    - They know how the prize fund for this year is working even though the audience have not been informed, apparently Corey won them $60,000 when he was there.
    - One of the ninjas who was cutting Bianca's hair during the Carson special informed her of scenes they have shown on tv and one informed Rory that Terry is popular with the audience
    - On some occasions Big Brother has announced "That is a breach of the rules. That is all" which implies that their is some fine system the housemates have been informed of that we don't know about.
    - Ben knows somehow that Rebecca voted for herself at the eviction as live stream viewers have heard him discussing it with other hm's.

I'll reveal more as it comes to light.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today the Peter Powers hypnotism is being filmed for airing next Thursday. Live feeds have been cut for most of the day and speculation is that the hm's have been removed from the house for it to be filmed as the remaining hm's cannot hear anything happening in the backyard.
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    far too much connectionwith the outside world with all these specials

and the boys have an alliance so no matter what girl goes up they be voted out plus all the girls hate each other as usual:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not only the connection with the outside world... they get told they're not allowed to tlak about these pre-filmed 'specials' and all sorts of other things... and every time they begin to talk about them they're told off by Big Brother... they should try to place less burden on what they can talk about... not more.
    Forum Member
    Today's meaningless bottom 5 are:

Alice
    Bianca
    Dixie
    Renee
    Travis
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't Alice been in the bottom 5 every day since the first day the lines were open in week 2?
    Forum Member
    What a hornet's nest that has been stirred up in the BB house.

Brigitte wanted some of her stuff back and BB called all the housemates, except Brigitte to the DR and got them to vote on whether or not she could have these things back. They couldn't all agree, so Alice, as HoH allowed her to have her face wash back and nothing else.

The housemates are not very happy with Big Brother, as they see it as favouritism/ weak of BB. They keep calling her a sooky-lala (?) They say why should she be given anything, when Nobbi isn't allowed for rules to be bent, such as a family dinner. Dixie isn't allowed to pick and choose the washing. They all agree that Brigitte should take the grenade on the chin, as have Nobbi and Dixie and remember that they are playing a game.

Travis does his usual people pleasing and defends Brigitte, but not too much, as he wouldn't want to upset anyone else. Get off the fence Travis, you'll get nothing from there except splitters in your backside.
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Hasn't Alice been in the bottom 5 every day since the first day the lines were open in week 2?

I didn't take any notice except for all of last week and yes, she has been in every bottom 5 I have been posting on here. Now either her fans only vote on Friday afternoon or she is BB's biggest phone money, so they milk it every day.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    They keep calling her a sooky-lala (?)

Sook: Someone who complains a lot

It's an Australian thing!
    Forum Member
    mazurka wrote: »
    Sook: Someone who complains a lot

It's an Australian thing!

I understood it to mean a cry baby, just wasn't so sure how to spell it. It's a great way of saying it though. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    A 'dobber' is kind of a slang in Australian for an 'informer' or a 'stool pigeon' and it can also be interpreted as a 'cry baby' or a 'whiner'.

So Brigitte is a sooky la la dobber ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    Brig continues the never ending sulk
    (the incredible sulk)

Putting no effort into the dance practice this morning, she went off and sulked on the swing, whilst Travis continued the Dance practise by himself

I think Brig would be very happy to get evicted on Sunday, and just go get the Mag deal
    Forum Member
    Thursday's bottom 5 are:

Alice
    Bianca
    Dixie
    Nathan
    Nobbi

Brigitte must be the only housemate that has fallen into the (probably) non existent "danger zone".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    Thursday's bottom 5 are:

Alice
    Bianca
    Dixie
    Nathan
    Nobbi

Brigitte must be the only housemate that has fallen into the (probably) non existent "danger zone".

:mad::mad::mad:

That girl is just making me want to smack her now - she is taking sulking to a whole new level - I think the others should just let her get on with it - she was even mooching sulkily on the treadmill - get a grip babycakes :(:(
    Forum Member
    Brigitte's sulking can be very annoying, but she still has a long way to go before she hits the Nathan annoyance level with me. This guy cannot leave soon enough for me. I would rather be locked in a room with nails being scraped across a blackboard, than being in his company for an hour. He just drives me completely crazy. :mad: