Options

Anyone else going cold turkey this year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    I haven't watched it yet. Have you?

No cold shivers yet, I'm feeling pretty good about it really. I've had quite a lot of stuff to do so that takes my mind off it.

How are you coping?
    I don't have a television and have not bothered to download any shows from 4OD. I have watched some live feed this evening for the first time. I don't know these people but they seem inoffensive. It is not must see television for me at the moment though. I think BBCH cured my addiction as I watched the live show and nothing else.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Day 7:

Sir Alan patches.

Easy. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Day 8:

I watched it. :o:(

.....Has anyone noticed Alexandra? She's not very nice, is she?
  • Options
    MollieMMollieM Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Noooooo, don't do it! Step away from the television set right now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Second week, and I'm not "into it", in fact I cant believe I dont even watch the whole of the highlights this year. I'm not metaphorically speaking 'getting/feeling' the people in there this time round. Still its early days.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm really brutally honest, if Steph goes then I'm not all that bothered as shes my Fav and I like the friendships with Rachel, Rex, Darnell etc.. that she has created since Monday.

The house won't change unless the couple is spit up and the kids can play. Alex is just tedious now but I can almost see BB twisting the noms aleady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MollieM wrote: »
    Noooooo, don't do it! Step away from the television set right now!

Couldn't do it Mollie.

I watched Wednesday's highlights on catch up. Still haven't felt the need to put the live feed on though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So........

Where was I?
  • Options
    chickpea24chickpea24 Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    Just began my Cold Turkey. Watching House tonight, tomorrow if the weathers nice I may, I don't know, go outside perhaps.