Options

Ashley Cole was RINGING the girl and actually sending pics of his manhood..

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he cheat with skanky looking girls though? He is quite hot so surely he can do better than some skank who looks like chavcada
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    !J! wrote: »
    Why does he cheat with skanky looking girls though? He is quite hot so surely he can do better than some skank who looks like chavcada

They are probably dirtier in bed.
    This is my theory anyway.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    They are probably dirtier in bed.
    This is my theory anyway.:o

ahh you're probably right! next time he should look for a happy medium a skank that is unlikely to sell her story
  • Options
    jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadeyed wrote: »
    What you seem to be saying here, is that with hindsight you would have done things differently I think, please correct me if I am wrong. And I totally agree. With hindsight I would have walked away a long long time before I actually did.

But Cheryl hasn't got that hindsight and although we all know she will eventually realise that he's a lying, cheating rat who doesn't deserve her love she still has to get there.

And yes, lifestyle does play a part in the context you outline, walking away from things you have built up is hard, but I don't agree with the derogatory comments that it's the "WAG" lifestyle that is holding her there, it's the lifestyle she has been living with the man she loves whatever that style is and it affects everyone from the very rich to the very poor, its nothing to do with money and fame.

And I fully endorse your sentiment that being alone is better than putting up with the situation - but you don't learn that till you are.

i agree with you :)
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

I think it's all part of a twisted masochistic psychology that says if you're going to do something shameful and wrong, better do it with someone 'beneath' you.

It often seems the way with men who cheat on beautiful women. Why eat burgers when you can have steak at home? Because steak is hard to cook just right and is sometimes too filling. Because even fillet steak tastes boring if you have it every night. And because sometimes some people just want a greasy, decadent burger.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think he sees such as girls as being disposable, and unlikely to be believed when they try and tell (or sell!) their story because he sees himself as so much higher in society than they are, he really is an arrogant piece of work, and none too bright either!
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    What you seem to be saying here, is that with hindsight you would have done things differently I think, please correct me if I am wrong. And I totally agree. With hindsight I would have walked away a long long time before I actually did.

But Cheryl hasn't got that hindsight and although we all know she will eventually realise that he's a lying, cheating rat who doesn't deserve her love she still has to get there.

I hear what you're saying, and yes, you're quite right, one day she'll look back and say "was that me? Did I really allow someone to do that to me, not once but twice?" And hopefully it will seem completely unbelievable that she was once that naive.

I agree with you that it's not about walking away from wealth and I don't agree with other people saying she's a WAG. Although I was thinking earlier that ironically she shot into the stratoshere after he cheated on her last time but a 2nd time could cost her dearly in the fickle public affections.

I mean, she went from just being one of the most visible Girls Aloud to being Cheryl Cole 'Woman Scorned' to Cheryl Cole 'Woman Scorned and Look at Her Being Dignified and Silent and Painfully Thin on a Beach'.

There were no phoney publicity shots a la the Beckhams or the Terrys. The nation watched, the media papped, and we all felt so sorry for her.

By the time she got back with him, he'd been in the doghouse so long that she didn't really lose much face with the public. Many of us respected her for not being too much of a pushover but for having the courage to take her marriage vows seriously and not just throw in the towel.

But now it's not the same. Because if she accepts this far-fetched explanation for what was an act of emotional adultery and was probably the foreplay for actual adultery, then she's an idiot. And he's a massive bastard for perpetuating a lie that makes them both a national laughing stock.

So yes, she's young and still has to learn what I did. But I didn't have my humiliation played out so publicly. I honestly think pride or ego would have made me walk away now. Maybe that's what's making her stay though? Maybe Ashley, John Terry, etc all trade on the "noone outside understands our love", Romeo and Julietness of it all.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/14/ashley-coles-glamour-girl-sonia-wild-says-it-was-ashley-calling-115875-22040873/

More than meets the eye, he's lying but Cheryl once again will fall for it, not a fan of hers, but she is such a doormat.

Then again I am a sucker for a good scandal..:D

And of course, she didn't encourage it so she could put a story in the tabloids to make money off it. They likely all knew they'd get a kiss and tell story out of this.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jodiemg :) wrote: »

and no doubt will be blamed for any iffy performance cheryl gives ;)

she can face it theres only one person he cares about and thats himself.

she was a total nervous wreck just performing on the Xfactor a bad performance at the brits could fatally wound her chances of going solo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    and no doubt will be blamed for any iffy performance cheryl gives ;)

she can face it theres only one person he cares about and thats himself.

she was a total nervous wreck just performing on the Xfactor a bad performance at the brits could fatally wound her chances of going solo.

very convenient, but most people won't forget she is a piss poor "singer". Her whole career is a manufactured joke..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cole probably didn't want to go to the Brits with her anyways. Can you imagine going to that boring event faking and smiling to all these people that are constantly up Queen Cheryl's backside?? He's probably glad he's banned.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    very convenient, but most people won't forget she is a piss poor "singer". Her whole career is a manufactured joke..:rolleyes:

lol..I bet uncle max has already prepared a statement in case this does happen ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodiemg :) wrote: »

That last one - it seems as though Cheryl's not happy with Ashley attending the Brit Awards with her because of this scandal. She must be raging with him right now.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that last one is BS, as I've said before.

Brit rehearsals haven't moved at all, they always been planned for today at Earls Court

her label even posted on friday, they'd be rehearsing this weekend: http://twitter.com/welovepop/status/9023344352
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually care about this
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/14/ashley-coles-glamour-girl-sonia-wild-says-it-was-ashley-calling-115875-22040873/

More than meets the eye, he's lying but Cheryl once again will fall for it, not a fan of hers, but she is such a doormat.

Then again I am a sucker for a good scandal..:D

Ashley Cole: Handsome man with untold riches; a natural talent to play sport that most can only dream of & one of the most sought after women in the world for his wife & yet he still does things like this!:rolleyes:

The phrase, "They don't know they're born yet", must have been created for him!:mad:
  • Options
    SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    that last one is BS, as I've said before.

Brit rehearsals haven't moved at all, they always been planned for today at Earls Court

her label even posted on friday, they'd be rehearsing this weekend: http://twitter.com/welovepop/status/9023344352

But no mention of Cheryl, they have a bunch of their acts at the Brits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley Cole: Handsome man with untold riches; a natural talent to play sport that most can only dream of & one of the most sought after women in the world for his wife & yet he still does things like this!:rolleyes:

The phrase, "They don't know they're born yet", must have been created for him!:mad:

He just doesn't realise how good he's got it.
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    This is what really gets to me; what sort of role models are the likes of her for young girls to aspire to?

It's fricking obscene :mad:

Cheryl isn't perfect and has made mistakes, but to be fair she isn't the one who has been sleeping around and probably been having phone sex with someone.

She's the victim in this. She didn't ask to be cheated on.
  • Options
    jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if cheryl breaks up with him before she performs on the brits, shes going to look a bit stupid singing we gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love well you lost the fight there then cheryl didnt you?
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    welwynrose wrote: »
    Does anyone actually care about this

No I just popped in to see if there are any worthy pics of Mr Cole in the buff. Why people feel they have the right to discuss too people marriage that they have never met is behond me.

I could not care is they stay together or not. I just hope we get to see some of thoses pics I mean he is a bit of alright I must say :o
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But no mention of Cheryl, they have a bunch of their acts at the Brits.

Not performing, they don't.

In fact, only Cheryl is performing of all fascination's acts and the only one nominated. They're a very small label with only three or four big acts (Cheryl Cole, Girls Aloud, Saturdays, Miley Cyrus).

Besides, I wasn't basing my statement on that tweet, that was supplementary evidence
  • Options
    VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl isn't perfect and has made mistakes, but to be fair she isn't the one who has been sleeping around and probably been having phone sex with someone.

She's the victim in this. She didn't ask to be cheated on.

To be blunt, by standing by her man so often, she absolutely did.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And yes, lifestyle does play a part in the context you outline, walking away from things you have built up is hard, but I don't agree with the derogatory comments that it's the "WAG" lifestyle that is holding her there, it's the lifestyle she has been living with the man she loves whatever that style is and it affects everyone from the very rich to the very poor, its nothing to do with money and fame.

And I fully endorse your sentiment that being alone is better than putting up with the situation - but you don't learn that till you are.

Brilliant post :) I totally agree.