Is there anybody you'd turn for?

Comments

• Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The singer Feist :cool: Or on here, if she were still around, Synesthesia :p
  • Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    classixuk wrote: »
    Every man and woman has red blood. You're not that unique.

It's not to be taken literally. "Red blooded male" look it up, and it's pretty obvious the post was tongue in cheek

I can accept that you don't find men attractive at all, but to say that you "can't tell if they're good looking" or not, is simply protesting too much and makes me wonder about your insecurity? LOL

Every single straight bloke can appreciate good looks in another man. EVERY single one. I say this because a straight bloke uses a mirror to alter his appearance each day, doesn't he? Well, if he doesn't know what is deemed attractive in the male form, how does he know what to do with his own appearance when he looks in the mirror?

And what about when he goes for a haircut? His barber asks him, "Is that OK for you?", and he replies, "Hmmm...maybe you could take the front a bit shorter?" or "Can you leave it a little bit longer around my ears?".

Every day, straight men make judgements about whether or not they 'look good today'. So how can that same straight man tell us they can't judge whether a man is good looking or not?

There is further explanation in my next post. Try to at least take in the thread before you explode your angsty puss-filled venom self indulging ranting vomit on me.
  • N20JetCarN20JetCar Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I'd turn for Kier Simmons...hmmm...possibly:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alt-F4 wrote: »
    It's not to be taken literally. "Red blooded male" look it up, and it's pretty obvious the post was tongue in cheek

There is further explanation in my next post. Try to at least take in the thread before you explode your angsty puss-filled venom self indulging ranting vomit on me.

Oh my. That was a rather camp hissy fit for such a "red blooded male" LOL. Are you SURE you can't find other men attractive? With such put-downs on tap, I'd see a great career in drag for you. :D
  • LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure. I find women physically attractive as women's bodies just look better but a woman i'd have real sex with?
    Probably Halle Berry or Charlize Theron as i'm shallow and would only fancy a pretty lady. She would have to be curvy actually...
  • ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd giggle too much if i got nakid with another female!:D

and then probably get jealous over something or other! :cry:
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never found men attractive or appealing in that way, although I did feel a bit funny once when Thierry Henry was doing those "va va voom" adverts...
  • ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    I've never found men attractive or appealing in that way, although I did feel a bit funny once when Thierry Henry was doing those "va va voom" adverts...

hehe, i felt funny watch kara tornton[sp?] do the rumba last night on strictly!
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Megan Fox, simples. She's my ultimate girl crush that i most definitely would.
  • stuntmasterstuntmaster Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    Anyone that's smart and decent in nature.

they don't have to be 100% good looking, to me it' all about the person, I'd take anyone, boy or girl as long as it felt right, and we were happy together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katy Perry. Yes please
  • Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    classixuk you make a good point :)
    I'm sure most women have experienced at least one moment when they've looked at another woman and thought "I wish I had her legs" or "I wish I had bigger boobs like....." yeah? :)

so surely men like you said have seen other men who look better than them and have envied something about them. They don't have to find them attractive themselves but they would understand that women would find them more attractive if they looked like that :)

everybody judges how attractive they are by comparing themselves to other people. It's natural.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katy Perry. Yes please

In one of her skin tight; leather or rubber outfits, agreed. :eek::p:o

I think all of us straight men; would. :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fernando Torres. God damn him.
  • afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,147
    Forum Member
    Shady123 wrote: »
    Serious question... If a guy can seriously appreciate his own cock why can't he appreciate anoter guys?

It's not the c*ck that's the problem but what's attached to it :)
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    When I worked in an office we used to play the 'if you had to' game.

Amazing how many men chose Heath Ledger (pre dead days).

:eek:One would hope so:D In the 'if you had too' game I think I would pick Cameron Diaz
    Forum Member
    superboy wrote: »
    Michael Buble

Really:eek: whatever my leanings, he would not be on any of my 'must do' lists. I think you are kidding though
  • Amy76Amy76 Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alt-F4 wrote: »
    As a red blooded male that likes to do it with females, I don't find men attractive at all and can't tell if they're good looking. That's nothing to do with "society", more like some fools trying to pressure me into feeling abnormal.

I'm often curious to know which men are good looking though and would ask the wife. I'm surprised that "gordon ramsay" is attractive, he looks like someone has belted him round the face several times with a meat hook. And he's a bit of a pillock."there's something about him" apparently "his eyes.." Well he's no match for me, I'm tougher than him and could batter him in the ring any day, the mincing tw at. etc...

As a female, I am also surprised at some of the men that women find attractive!! David Tennant has always been a mystery to me as well as Gordon Ramsay.

A colleague of mine said the same as you, that he couldn't tell a good looking man from an ugly one. I asked him if he could look like any male celebrity, who would he pick, and he said Jean Claude Van Damme, so clearly he can actually tell the difference.

I am not a lesbian, but I can tell a good looking woman from an ugly one easily. I usually can tell by asking myself if I would like to look like that. But I would not 'turn' for anyone as I don't find them sexually attractive, despite their beauty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,845
    Forum Member
    I would catergorise myself as straight (well, eight on the Kinsey Scale, limited as it is), but there are women i find incredibly sexy and beautiful. The first ones that come to mind are Milla Jovovich, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, and Oksana Fedorova.

I would rather have sex with a woman i found attractive than a man i found unattractive, so obviously i'm not exclusively hetero.
  • superboysuperboy Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kim1994 wrote: »
    Really:eek: whatever my leanings, he would not be on any of my 'must do' lists. I think you are kidding though

Haha, I was actually being serious :p
  • F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RED_ wrote: »
    Fernando Torres. God damn him.

oh yea, with short hair. Long hair does nothing for him :eek: Superficial i know. Then Id ask him to show me a few moves :eek: on the pitch I mean :o
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skolastyka wrote: »
    I would catergorise myself as straight (well, eight on the Kinsey Scale, limited as it is), but there are women i find incredibly sexy and beautiful. The first ones that come to mind are Milla Jovovich, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, and Oksana Fedorova.

I would rather have sex with a woman i found attractive than a man i found unattractive, so obviously i'm not exclusively hetero.

Eight? The scale only goes to 6 - and 6 is exclusively homosexual :confused:
    Forum Member
    superboy wrote: »
    Haha, I was actually being serious :p

:o sorry - horses for courses so they say, my work colleagues cannot see what I see in David Tennant:D and I cannot see what they do not see in him
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have an inexplicable thing for Verity Sharp, who used to present the Culture Show. I think it's her mole and her voice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ897IaZ2Rc I found this video of her with Sigur Ros, and she just keeps reminding me how gorgeous she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd turn for Milla Jovovich or Kate Moss.:D