Options

My Fantasy Eastenders Episodes

Departing Characters
Tony Disapline - Tyler Moon
Laila Morse - Big Mo

New Characters
Sanjeev Baskaar - Ahmed Masood (Masoods Cousin)
Michael Caine - Marvin Moon (Alfies Dad)

Storylines

As the masoods gather to celebrate Ramadan masoods eccentric cousin Ahmed arrives with news about the rest of the family. Alfie is shocked when his estranged father Marvin appears out of the blue in the Vic.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    eastenders have annouced the casting of a sikh family they will buy the minute mart and turn it into a persian clothing store. The Brameeds lead by Tobias Brahmeed and his wife Meera will arrive later this summer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it has been annouced that ben mitchell will be killed off in an upcoming storyline which involves andrew and shirley killing him and fleeing. Phil will be devasted and go back on the drink
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This should go in the Games room Damo1988...

good luck.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    apologies it already is...!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eastenders have announced that tyler moon and whitney dean willcommit sucide together in a shocking new storyline
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it has been announced that billy mitchell will die while carryig the torch as he will trip up and be burned to death by the olympic flame
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couple of Things. Alfie's Dad isn't estranged, he's Dead. Ahmed Masood as Masood Ahmed's Cousin? He would not have the Surname Masood, as Masood's surname Ahmed, is his Dad's first name. It's their Religion. I like the idea of the Tyler/Whitney Suicide pact. But, Ben being burnt alive by the Olympic Torch!? That's kinda unrealistic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mo will leave into the sunset with fat elvis played by guest star elvis costello
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Derek Branning will be killed off the autumn in a gangland revenge storyline it has been revealed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jim will return to albert square to annouce that he wishes to go to switzerland to end his life and at an assistied suicide clinic it will bring back sad memories for dot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps too many deaths... I would appreciate some feedback on mine please http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1683730
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59,001
    Forum Member
    the tyler and whitney storyline sounds interesting....

can anyone help me out with my thread xxx i would appreciate it http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58882290#post58882290
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christian and sayeed will get married later this year it has been revealed plus their could be a double wedding on the cards as roxy marries ian beale on the same day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    viewers will see ian and roxy fall for each other over the coming weeks which leads to marriage
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Viewers will see Abi Branning start smoking in a future storyline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too much happening all the time, mate. Slow the storylines down and spread them out :) And, Billy gets burned alive the Olympic Flame? Sorry, mate, but some of these are quite disturbing... I think all these deaths are quite sick! :/