The Hotel..Ch4..8pm..

Comments

• spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    'Customer service' simply doesn't exist at BT and I dread having to call them about anything,life's too short.:mad::(

took me six long phonecalls to report my faulty phoneline all they seemed to say is have you tried switching it off and back on again after that I demanded to be put thru to someone based in this country , spoke to a manager and hey presto they suddenly found the fault :rolleyes:
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the Lost family....Channel 4 should do a series just following them around.
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    The end of an error.......:(

True :D
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    took me six long phonecalls to report my faulty phoneline all they seemed to say is have you tried switching it off and back on again after that I demanded to be put thru to someone based in this country , spoke to a manager and hey presto they suddenly found the fault :rolleyes:

I had 2 faults (no working phone line)in 4 months and just can't believe how difficult it is to get the service for which we pay line rental.:(:mad:
    If I hear an Indian voice answering the phone I just hang up,it's not a racist reaction just experience of not being able to get anything sorted out if the call goes overseas.The UK based 'service' is dreadful as well though.:mad:
  • cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no ! poor Mark, his little face made me cry. I love you Mark. And Alison may be gobby but underneath she is clearly sentimental and has a good deal of respect for Mark.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison and Mark have their little arguments but they love each other really.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    Loved the Lost family....Channel 4 should do a series just following them around.
    :D that is quite funny.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Next week's looks sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you could sum up the Hotel in one sentence, what would that sentence be?

For me 'The Hotel is like a rollercoaster, up one minute, down the next but you enjoy the ride' :D
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you have a link for it, please? :D

Try this..Although FB links can be tempermental!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Alison-Pennells-Fabulous-Fan-Cub/144585159034227?fref=ts
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »

For me 'The Hotel is like a rollercoaster, up one minute, down the next but you enjoy the ride' :D

'Is there a Premier Inn nearby'?:o:(
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D that is quite funny.

I wonder if they are home yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

that's good, I do like a Premier Inn, good sausages :D
  • sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,281
    Forum Member

The Grosvenor Hotel: ' Have a break, have a Kit K - oh sorry, we don't provide these for Room Service...'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching on +1, who the hell takes a photo of their mum & dad on holiday
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just watching on +1 enjoying it much more without christian and the staff are so lovely to the wee boy who likes hoovers :)
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Across the road. ;)
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    I'm watching on +1 now. Is it wrong that I think the dad with the bald head and the tatts is rather hot? :o
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Watching on +1, who the hell takes a photo of their mum & dad on holiday
    They certainly weren't a full deck!

"This is the first holiday we've had in 26 years because we haven't been able to afford one until now"........yet they rolled up in a fancy car. That would be on finance though. :rolleyes:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    I'm watching on +1 now. Is it wrong that I think the dad with the bald head and the tatts is rather hot? :o

I agree he's quite fit:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nick202 wrote: »

ohh he is isnt he :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like the tops his wife wears wonder where she shops
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Enough of these crocodile tears, Alison!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Such a shame Mark had to sell the place. He should have been more receptive to the hotel inspectors advice. I don't understand the logic behind getting someone in to help and then ignoring their advice. I can't help but think that if he had more supportive staff (I'm looking at you, Christian and Alison) he would have had a fighting chance.

I could go on a rant about those two, but they're not worth it are they. Absolutely horrible people who not only took their jobs for granted, but didn't deserve them in the first place. I am incredibly happy that Alison is working in a Spar, though. In fact I think I'll put up some bunting and have a street party.
This discussion has been closed.