Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Big Brother's Little Court

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 23:40
LittleGirlOf7
Forum Member

They really are. Another England shirt just ended with no bids on it. It was 2.49. And John James didn't own it either.

Josie has such a brass neck on her. Am most bemused by all this. What's wrong with people?
But there is a galling element for Josie to this we can take comfort in.

It's John's name selling the shirt. Not her's.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-03-2013, 23:41
Wee Tinkers
Forum Member

Have just seen what yer wan is charging for postage!! Taking the piss. I know, I know that's what she does. Made a career out of it but I bloody hate people who charge far too much for postage. Greedy bitch. 4+! Sure, you could spit through that top. Looks like someone already tried...
Old 05-03-2013, 23:46
Wee Tinkers
Forum Member

But there is a galling element for Josie to this we can take comfort in.

It's John's name selling the shirt. Not her's.
She's so void of insight I don't think she'll see past the pound signs, tbh. And her and her merry band of bullies will take great pleasure lolling their asses off all over twatter, shortsightedly and smugly shouting that their girl did good. Bleurgh.

I do however take great comfort in the fact that I'm not like them, know anyone like them nor live anywhere near them. I take solace in that everyday.
Old 05-03-2013, 23:47
LittleGirlOf7
Forum Member

Have just seen what yer wan is charging for postage!! Taking the piss. I know, I know that's what she does. Made a career out of it but I bloody hate people who charge far too much for postage. Greedy bitch. 4+! Sure, you could spit through that top. Looks like someone already tried...
I posted a gift to someone last month and it had a little bit of weight to it, certainly more than what that shirt will be when packaged up, and that was only 2.50 first class.
Old 05-03-2013, 23:51
LittleGirlOf7
Forum Member

And it's gone for 127. No bids for the last 40 minutes and only 9 bidders in all.

Hardly a frenzy.

Just a stupid amount of money for an item with no clear provenance.

People. Are. Stupid.
Old 05-03-2013, 23:53
muggins14
Forum Member

Some people have more money than sense!
Old 05-03-2013, 23:56
Wee Tinkers
Forum Member

I posted a gift to someone last month and it had a little bit of weight to it, certainly more than what that shirt will be when packaged up, and that was only 2.50 first class.
Yep, doesn't take next nor near 4 odds to post a top. They must have changed it since I last sold on eBay - max postage you could put on listing was 4 (for heavy items you had to invoice the buyer separately after payment).

Had this not been some kind of weird pawn in crazy jjj land it wouldn't have a bid - postage alone made it too expensive.
Old 05-03-2013, 23:59
Wee Tinkers
Forum Member

Some people have more money than sense!
Aye. Which puts their bank balance around thruppence, I reckon.
Old 06-03-2013, 00:02
Haggis&Chips
Forum Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Tinkers you are a true ray of sunshine on this thread!!

You write so brilliantly and in such a vivid, earthy, captivating and humorous style - I genuinely love reading your posts.

Old 06-03-2013, 00:09
Wee Tinkers
Forum Member

Haggis. :-o Thanks, you mad aul thing you. Am blushing.

I reckon you've either:

a. Had a blow to the head,
b. Been taking nutritional advice from Dr Pots and partaken of the old JD or,
c. Bought a football shirt off eBay.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:04
muggins14
Forum Member

Haggis. :-o Thanks, you mad aul thing you. Am blushing.

I reckon you've either:

a. Had a blow to the head,
b. Been taking nutritional advice from Dr Pots and partaken of the old JD or,
c. Bought a football shirt off eBay.
Hahaha

Come one, own up Haggis
Old 06-03-2013, 01:09
Haggis&Chips
Forum Member

Hahaha

Come one, own up Haggis
No I didnae - I HATE football!!!!!!

Old 06-03-2013, 07:18
nyannie
Forum Member

They really are. Another England shirt just ended with no bids on it. It was 2.49. And John James didn't own it either.

Josie has such a brass neck on her. Am most bemused by all this. What's wrong with people?
I keep asking myself this question all the time - what is the saying 'A fool and his money are soon parted. . .'?
Old 06-03-2013, 07:23
aggs
Forum Member

And it's gone for 127. No bids for the last 40 minutes and only 9 bidders in all.

Hardly a frenzy.

People. Are. Stupid.
Oh, I don't know - I think a written 'this wasn't mine' classes as quite clear provenance

If you took something similar to Antiques Roadshow it would have the likes of Henry Sandon giving you the sad eyed look, mournful shake of head and gentle little lecture
Old 06-03-2013, 07:55
MargMck
Forum Member

Hardly a frenzy.

People. Are. Stupid.
So o***d beat a***e and spent 127 on a 2010 England away kit. There are certainly some odd arses about (hoping someone in the court will own up that they bought it so they can be cross-examined).
At least the little dog will be saved.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:44
Frillynix
Forum Member

So o***d beat a***e and spent 127 on a 2010 England away kit. There are certainly some odd arses about (hoping someone in the court will own up that they bought it so they can be cross-examined).
Im betting it was one of the ubers who wanted to save face for Josie.............after all the JJ fans knew it wasnt his - the irony of it all hahahah
Old 06-03-2013, 08:47
Silver-Fox
Forum Member

I am thinking of selling it on as an SF top shirt!
Silver-Fox is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 06-03-2013, 08:50
Frillynix
Forum Member

Wait til Josie gets fat again (and if she considers two bottles of bolly at a time perfectly in keeping with her helfy lifestyle it's on the cards). Anyone remarks on it and they'll go on a rampage around twitter shouting about how her looks don't matter lmao pmsl lol xx

ETA: Think I might've quoted wrong post here so it probably makes no sense. There was another post somewhere that referred specifically to her looks and the fans loving it...I think.

And with no twatter for you to go to offload the humiliation and pain - in the form of school yard taunts (followed by lols and x kisses x) - dems must've been dark days in '72. Ah, but you're a stronger shrub now for it.

BIB

Its the internet version (but just as immature) as sticking your fingers in yer ears and going "ner ner" in the school playground....................

Its the passive aggressive (and sometimes not so passive) to post something quite nasty and add a litte or "lol" or "pmsl" or "xx"
Old 06-03-2013, 09:18
patsylimerick
Forum Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Tinkers you are a true ray of sunshine on this thread!!

You write so brilliantly and in such a vivid, earthy, captivating and humorous style - I genuinely love reading your posts.

Sign me up. It's fantastic to see tinks back in full flow. I was weeping with laughter yesterday. I love so many of the poster styles on here but with Frills and Tinks I can almost hear the norn iron accents when they post.

No I didnae - I HATE football!!!!!!

And there ya go - didnae - love it!

BIB

Its the internet version (but just as immature) as sticking your fingers in yer ears and going "ner ner" in the school playground....................

Its the passive aggressive (and sometimes not so passive) to post something quite nasty and add a litte or "lol" or "pmsl" or "xx"
I've been saying something similar for ages. I cannot cope with the passive aggressive But if you take any notice of the nonsense Josie spouts on twatter, she almost always follows an insult with a x or five. Learned behaviour.

eta: I do wonder how 127 squids in the world of a global superstar like Josie makes much odds. She's raking it in, is she not?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:00
Deeferone
Forum Member

I could donate some clothes I wore while I watched John James on Big Brother on the TV - that's about the same isnt it? I love dogs

Edit :- Sorry let you down with the lack of banana facts lately - so here goes:-

About 50 percent of people who are allergic to latex are often also allergic to bananas.
Deeferone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:05
Frillynix
Forum Member

but with Frills and Tinks I can almost hear the norn iron accents when they post.
I have to admit to having quite a prounounced Belfast accent

So I do
Old 06-03-2013, 10:22
MargMck
Forum Member

I could donate some clothes I wore while I watched John James on Big Brother on the TV - that's about the same isnt it? I love dogs

Edit :- Sorry let you down with the lack of banana facts lately - so here goes:-

About 50 percent of people who are allergic to latex are often also allergic to bananas.
In the cupboard under the stairs I've still got the old non flatscreen telly I watched BB11 on. It must be worth a fortune now.
The court people could be very rich if we flogged all these treasures to Loys and Muckers.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40
muggins14
Forum Member

Brings to mind those school lessons on how to put on a condom

Are bananas allergic to condoms?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:52
muggins14
Forum Member

Here's an interesting banana fact: contrary to popular belief that bananas 'bung you up' , they are high in fibre - including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.

continued: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1804729

Closed Thread