Did Louie make an anti- Hetro comment when nominating Ron?

DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
Forum Member
✭✭
For some reason i can no longer find the thread where it was mentioned, but it was about Louie saying he wouldn't get on with Ron because he's Hetrosexual.

I must admit that i never heard Louie say that, but if he did? then surely it's every bit as bad as a straight guy saying he wouldn't get along with Louie because he's gay.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously Loui is threatened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I didn't hear him say that, he just rightly pointed out they have nothing in common!
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't.

The only thing he said was "The only interest I have in footballers is I fancy some of them and I don't think Ron would be impressed with that" or WTTE.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop trying to make hetrophobia happen. It's NOT going to happen.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I never heard him say that either :confused: he mentioned he had no interest in football & didn't know anyone from the Midlands but liked a few or wtte.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop trying to make hetrophobia happen. It's NOT going to happen.

There are a few gay people that do indeed hate straight people but nowhere near the level of straight people hating gay people.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never heard him say that.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't.

The only thing he said was "The only interest I have in footballers is I fancy some of them and I don't think Ron would be impressed with that" or WTTE.

It sounded to me that he felt that as Ron is into a sport which many consider to be 'blokey' then Ron may possibly be homophobic towards him.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounded to me that he felt that as Ron is into a sport which many consider to be 'blokey' then Ron may possibly be homophobic towards him.

I just took it to mean Louie thought Ron would want to talk about football and sport a lot and he doesn't feel he has much conversation to offer him in that department.