Options

The Big Reunion: Series 2

Comments

• Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Kenzie has never been on Big Brother. The person you are referring to is Abz, who was in 5ive.

He has, y'know - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_Big_Brother_3

He spoke about it and they showed a clip on last night's show. That would've been odd had he never been on it.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Kenzie was indeed in CBB, the one with Jackie Stallone and John Mcririck. He was runner up to the mighty Bez I think :cool:

I think Bez's teeth and McCririck sitting around in his pants blinded me to his presence in the house :D He's certainly changed a lot since then. He's really bulked up.
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I recall about him is when he was dressed as an egg :D

I recall him being none too happy dressed as an egg:D

He did and still does come across as a decent lad though, as do the rest of them really.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Bez's teeth and McCririck sitting around in his pants blinded me to his presence in the house :D He's certainly changed a lot since then. He's really bulked up.

LOL, that's entirely understandable - between them and Jackie Stallone's visage, my poor retinas never fully recovered :o
  • Options
    francis7francis7 Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was shocked when before he admitted he was gay, Kavana said he just wanted to enter Dane. :p
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Ha ha totally! When it showed Kenzie on cbb I was sitting there trying to remember what series he was in

Kavanagh does look so much better now
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bobak...how did I ever forget him?!!

:blush:

Bloody hell, he's even better looking now :o:o

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/47510463/Bobak+Kianoush+hyu.jpg
    :o Wow! - have to agree - and looking at online CV, he's seemingly doing well for himself too.
    He had 2 singles reach number 8, so he wasn't massive but he was bigger than Girl Thing at least.
    You could release a fart, and as long as at least a couple other people was able to partake in its odour, you would be bigger than Girl Thing. ;-)
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Loved the clip of Dane and Victoria Beckham and that psychotic, disjointed pop 'collab' they did back then. It was truly awful imo!
    I didn't think it was that bad, admittedly the chorus was the better part of it, and it got to No.1 for a few days before settling at No.2 due to this big song of that year.
  • Options
    TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish I hadn't watched this in HD. The close up of Kenzie showed some nasty acne on his chest, a common side effect of steroid use.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on last night's show.

You have got to laugh at Kavanagh's poor me sob story. He said, why me what have I done to deserve this?

My goodness, you would think he had been diagnosed with a life threatening illness the way he's going on.

He lost everything due to the choices HE made. It was him who decided to turn to drink and drugs and blow all his money. He was given 300k before he even had to lift a finger. That was worth a lot more money back then than it is today. He would have made a lot more money after that as well.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When speaking to that guy Mark did Kenzie really say -- if we get back up there, it could be massive it could not?

He actually thinks there's a chance this new group could be massive?

Talk about deluded... hahahaha :D

I would be willing to put my life savings on them being a total flop.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ditto!
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up on last night's show.

You have got to laugh at Kavanagh's poor me sob story. He said, why me what have I done to deserve this?

My goodness, you would think he had been diagnosed with a life threatening illness the way he's going on.

He lost everything due to the choices HE made. It was him who decided to turn to drink and drugs and blow all his money. He was given 300k before he even had to lift a finger. That was worth a lot more money back then than it is today. He would have made a lot more money after that as well.

Perhaps you don't know his story, his father died, his mother is in a care home and has alzheimer's and his sister has just had cancer which is why he was reacting like he was.

He might not have a life threatening disease but 3 of his family have, he may have made choices with drink & drugs but when the core family is gone, I can totally understand why he has done that. I really hope he can turn his life around as he's had it hard.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it really sad. Most of them crashed and burned really quickly. That must be hard to handle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    You could release a fart, and as long as at least a couple other people was able to partake in its odour, you would be bigger than Girl Thing. ;-)

I sniggered at this! it is true though.

Yes there does seem to be the trend of pop acts crashing when its all over, I think they just cant replace the high they get when preforming/money/drugs whatever and just into self destruct mode.
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pop star thing is so intense, with the stars having no time to think while it's happening, and grow up with no idea of what is normal. No wonder it's hard to adjust, even if they did earn enough money to last for years.

I'd hate to be famous in any circumstances, but I can see it would be much worse to be famous and skint, especially the way the tabloids treat people famous enough to be mean about for not being famous or successful enough.

Judging by my twitter, last night's show went down a storm, except for the predicted lack of interest in Girl Thing.:blush:
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just shows how ruthless the pop industry is, these acts are utterly disposable. All X factor contestants and wannabes should watch avidly.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Was anyone at the gig last night? How was it?
  • Options
    nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to ask the same.. Was the show any good?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One of my fave moments of any CBB. He was trying so hard to be all gangsta cooool..and they dressed him up as humpty dumpty..classic:D
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    been a fan of kavana since 96 he been through a lot and I hope this goes great for him
  • Options
    sominsomin Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you don't know his story, his father died, his mother is in a care home and has alzheimer's and his sister has just had cancer which is why he was reacting like he was.

He might not have a life threatening disease but 3 of his family have, he may have made choices with drink & drugs but when the core family is gone, I can totally understand why he has done that. I really hope he can turn his life around as he's had it hard.

All that bad luck with Kavana's family happened after he frittered away his money on drink and drugs. But I still felt sympathy for him - especially because he's doing honest work to survive, working at this cafe and doing these club gigs, however lowly. He came across well. It's nice he's getting a second chance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame Mark from Another Level is not featured in this season. I know for a fact he's very well hung ;)
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen this week's episode poor kavanna, he is skint and homeless and working in a cafe. I hope 5th story is a big success.....for his sake
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    Shame Mark from Another Level is not featured in this season. I know for a fact he's very well hung ;)

Tell us more...:p
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »

Lord Sugar wouldn't let him.